• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghazi

So is the bone getting the update any time soon? I wanna know if it's safe to raid
LLShC.gif

X-Frame

I don't understand -- I just got home and my patch download is just starting. Shouldn't my PS4 have already downloaded this by now if it was pushed to PS4 like 10 hours ago?

Deku Tree

I don't understand -- I just got home and my patch download is just starting. Shouldn't my PS4 have already downloaded this by now if it was pushed to PS4 like 10 hours ago?

Working as intended.
Restmode sometimes fails to start destiny downloads for me too.

hydruxo

I'm sorry for being that guy, but what did this update do? Gleaning the posts and this thread (plus reading the patch notes from a few days back), this update brought weapon balancing and shaders? It's OK if that's it, but I'm going crazy with these green indicators bringing me back to the tower for nothing.

Also, Eris? Is that data mined info for a trader coming in the DLC?

TIA

Tons of stuff

Kensuke

Looking to start a fresh hard raid. Or if anyone has an oracles checkpoint, that would be awesome.

1. Wretched_Walrus (lvl 30, maxed weapons)

phen0m24

My evening plans have changed slightly. I'm now reformatting a laptop for my
freaking
ex. Someone shoot me. Just. Shoot. Me.

"I'll pay you."

Yeah right.

Grumble grumble

Still want to raid but am not
overly
optimistic.

Accursed service packs

Mupod

freaking

"I'll pay you."

Yeah right.

Grumble grumble

overly
optimistic.

Accursed service packs

damn. Well, I still want to go if anyone else does.

Mupod

I'm up for a Raid tonight. What time were you thinking of doing it? I'll probably be ready to go around 8pm Central or so, maybe a little earlier.

I've never set foot in there so my plan was to hope and pray that there's 5 competent people who happened to not mind a last minute tagalong

freaking

"I'll pay you."

Yeah right.

Grumble grumble

overly
optimistic.

Accursed service packs

You have to put your foot down, Digital Life better than Real Life... and it is an ex.

Actually your a better person than about 98% of the world.

Mrgamer

I've never set foot in there so my plan was to hope and pray that there's 5 competent people who happened to not mind a last minute tagalong

Ill be doing a normal raid tomorrow and dont mind first timers we will have a few hi level players.

Psn v1br4t1ons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom