• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kensuke

New page:

Looking to start a fresh hard raid. Or if anyone has an oracles checkpoint, that would be awesome.

1. Wretched_Walrus (lvl 30, maxed weapons)

_woLf

Oh, thank fuck I got to rank 3 last time.

Makes me wish I actually played IB last time. I was too busy trying to get raid gloves.

Raid gloves that never came. And now I'm probably shit out of luck for getting the IB gloves, too. I'm never going to hit level 30 :(

Shito

So, seems like they didn't only change the fx for firefly: the explosion now instakill very close dregs and vandals, whereas before it would leave them with a sliver of health...

I already have that.

Oh my god fig.

Starfire Protocol - "Starfire Protocol" Gain an extra Fusion Grenade.

Its like it was made for me. I'm so hyped to want one and not get one in a reasonable amount of time.

Damn, three fusion grenades would be ace in pvp.
Imagine you could combine that with that "spawn with full grenade energy" perk.
But since both perks are on different chest pieces I guess I'll rather go with spawing with full grenade energy and two grenades.

JayEH

Cmon man, I know it is fun to pretend Bungie is always scheming and doing something against the user, but they obviously disabled tower view because Vendors were having erroneous inventories displaying.

No fun allowed.

Just kidding man. I know there's a reason for it. I thought our (ironic) hate for Bungie brought us together.

Hard Raiders assembled!

I am looking to put a group together to run the Hard Mode Raid on Wednesday November 19th at 7:00pm EST.

Level 29 Hunter and Level 29 Warlock (will be using one of those with maxed out 300 Vision of Confluence, IceBreaker, Corrective Measures, Atheon's Epilogue and more). Would like a mix of half 29s and half 30s.

PS4
Cosmos_Man

Send me a PM and a Friend Request on PSN and I will add your name below as I get interested folks. I will repost this throughout the next couple days as we recruit people.

1. Cosmos_Man (me)
2. westtrade
3. Hyunsai
4. greenyMac
5. Mindlog
6. milkham

All full! I will send everyone a group PSN message soon!

EL CUCO

Will Lord Saladin be reforging any weapon? The text reads that way to me.

RESET AND UPGRADE
Surrender all progression to apply new perks that will make your favorite implement of war the perfect weapon.

I'm so glad they are still focusing on "fixing the cheese." Considering how successful they were with Templar and Atheon, I'm sure nobody will figure out how to still get under the Archon Priest cheese platform. And then post a video within a few hours of the patch going live.

http://youtu.be/uJCM1dLaisI

Nodnol

So all banner, shader and class item equals 30% bonus rep.

Plus "Tempering"...

Equals reasonable play time to get to rank 4?

Between this and Dragon Age, I ain't sleeping!

BondFancy

Is it possible to do well in the iron banner solo?

Yes, especially with the matchmaking update that'll start to pair groups with other groups, so winning will be more possible. On top of that, you get iron medal that you get if you lose, with easier challenges to boot.

No fun allowed.

Just kidding man. I know there's a reason for it. I thought our (ironic) hate for Bungie brought us together.

Hard to read sarcasm on the internet, especially when it pertains to statements about a game which I can actually imagine people believing.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Why is Armour listed twice? I assume rank 4 is the lvl 30 stuff. Can't lol enough at yet another fuck up from patching. Why mess with random shit no one asked for and stealth nerf things but nothing they've been saying is coming "soon" for months now?

EL CUCO

I'm so glad they are still focusing on "fixing the cheese." Considering how successful they were with Templar and Atheon, I'm sure nobody will figure out how to still get under the Archon Priest cheese platform. And then post a video within a few hours of the patch going live.

http://youtu.be/uJCM1dLaisI

J5WPPvg.jpg

I love the Destiny community.

Mrgamer

Yes, especially with the matchmaking update that'll start to pair groups with other groups, so winning will be more possible. On top of that, you get iron medal that you get if you lose, with easier challenges to boot.
Time to farm helium filaments to upgrade last 2 bubles of damage upgrades on mythoclast.
need a pair of gaunlets to get my tird warlo k to 30.

Trakan

Looking to start a hard raid from Gatekeepers at about 7:30 EST. I have 2 people, would need 4 more. Hopefully level 30s to make it a bit easier. My friend will be 29 and I will be level 30.

We have 3 and need 3 more. Looking to start in under 30 min. Anyone down?

I think one way Bungie can fix the issue with farming for materials is by having mats and chests appear only for you and your fire team. Having all players on the map share them is the big issue for me. When I'm the only person farming It's so easy to farm and it's really not an issue. Right now I need helium and I can't find a single chest/helium coils. There are a couple of guys running around

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Iron Banner tomorrow eh? thought it was end of next week! damn, won't be on much. maybe late. Will be hitting it the rest of the week though.

would be funny if the exotic changes came in the middle of it to shake up the meta

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Why is there a phantom glowing green waypoint, as if I have a ship bp/bounty etc to turn in, that only disappears if I go back to the middle of the tower? Who the duck approved this? People can't possibly get lost in that tiny map. Let me turn this handhold crappie off bungle.

Jrmint

I don't know if it's been posted, but one of the best undocumented features of this patch is the enemies explode on Icebreaker kills just about every time now, as if it has Firefly. It's great because that perk hardly ever procced before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom