• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemul

Why is there a phantom glowing green waypoint, as if I have a ship bp/bounty etc to turn in, that only disappears if I go back to the middle of the tower? Who the duck approved this? People can't possibly get lost in that tiny map. Let me turn this handhold crappie off bungle.

That is bugging me so much. When I was in the left wing of the Tower after the patch, I saw the waypoint and I returned back to the central area thinking that I had left something at the post, but when I got there the waypoint vanished. I returned back to the left wing and the waypoint returned again, then I returned back to the central area and it vanished again.

Then I realised what Bungie had done, and I was mad.

X-Frame

Why is there a phantom glowing green waypoint, as if I have a ship bp/bounty etc to turn in, that only disappears if I go back to the middle of the tower? Who the duck approved this? People can't possibly get lost in that tiny map. Let me turn this handhold crappie off bungle.

I just noticed this too and was bugging out about what it was telling me to do.

They really need to add match making at the very least for the weekly strike and probably for the Nightfall as well. I tried for 45 minutes this morning to get someone (anyone?!) for the weekly and just ended up having to solo it since nobody joined even when I was to the priest area.

It was rewarding that I solo'd the damn thing but I could have had 2 others helping and it would have been much quicker.

At the very least give me extra for doing it by myself. I got the same 9 coins I would have gotten if I had others helping. Mostly everyone has already done the weekly by Monday (except for me apparently), so they get no benefit from it which also goes to ensure that those that haven't done it get no help from those that have.

Bleh.

Edit: As for the patch, 10 bounties yay. There's a kill 10 Cabal Majors one that must be new? I've never had it before as far as I remember. Everything else is pretty meh to me. I just want them to buff the exotics and fix some of the other common compaints (like material farming and on and on). It's apparently coming, just have to wait.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Looking to start a hard raid from Gatekeepers at about 7:30 EST. I have 2 people, would need 4 more. Hopefully level 30s to make it a bit easier. My friend will be 29 and I will be level 30.

Still need people? androo2300 29 hunter, maxed weapons

EL CUCO

It's never taken me this long to download 2.4GB on the PS4. They already cleared us from maintenance so something is definitely wrong.

Coming up on an hour and only half way done with 100d/50u. Getting tired of pausing and resuming :/

I wonder if this is a Bungie thing.

Mupod

Well I guess I won't be seeing the raid this week, I'll be in the crucible if anybody's doing that. PSN is in my profile

X-Frame

I've never once felt like I had to use any of the Glimmer boosting consumables, since I was constantly hitting the Glimmer cap -- but with the addition of shaders being sold I am already lower than I would like.

Best glimmer farming strategies? I have like 150 of those things.

phen0m24

I've never once felt like I had to use any of the Glimmer boosting consumables, since I was constantly hitting the Glimmer cap -- but with the addition of shaders being sold I am already lower than I would like.

My personal favorite is the: Black Wax Idol+Hive= at the beginning of earth patrol

125 glimmer about every 20 seconds

Someone using my Hive Room (TM)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QGIV5K9oKc

JayEH

It's never taken me this long to download 2.4GB on the PS4. They already cleared us from maintenance so something is definitely wrong.

Coming up on an hour and only half way done with 100d/50u. Getting tired of pausing and resuming :/

I wonder if this is a Bungie thing.

It's a PS4 thing for me. My Xbox 360 downloads files faster than it.

exclusion zone heroic - "access key? we don't need an access key" pop access code
kill all mobs of first drop ship. kill all but 1 red bar mob from second drop ship. suicide.

Just got a pretty snazzy gift from Sony. Destiny plates for the Playstation Gold headsets. Look pretty awesome honestly.

bOyh0VZ.jpg

Firefly on Fatebringer seems more powerful now. Before a grenade would drop and explode. Now it's an instant explosions that seems a lot more devastating

Shito

Firefly on Fatebringer seems more powerful now. Before a grenade would drop and explode. Now it's an instant explosions that seems a lot more devastating
Yes, they changed the fx on firefly and buffed the damage.
It's less satisfying visually now, but I can live with the buffed damage... :)

maomaoIYP

Can't wait to play the iron banner this time round. Hope my weaponry makes a dent in all you level 30 crazy folks. I hope they maintained the low xp (compared to other factions) to level up the iron banner, because I NEED that sweet sweet looking armor for my warlock.

X-Frame

My personal favorite is the: Black Wax Idol+Hive= at the beginning of earth patrol

125 glimmer about every 20 seconds

Someone using my Hive Room (TM)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QGIV5K9oKc

exclusion zone heroic - "access key? we don't need an access key" pop access code
kill all mobs of first drop ship. kill all but 1 red bar mob from second drop ship. suicide.

These are great, thanks!

It certainly helps that today both the Hive Ultra and Cabal Ultra bounties are available!

shem935

Banned
Did they mention they were going to increase mat spawning frequency? I just got 25 filaments in 5 mins without an uber chest.

patchday

so in IB what will it be like when a L29 fights a L30? L30 does like 20% more dmg has 20% more tank in hard raids, etc. Maybe they will do some scaling behind the scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom