• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordofPwn

B-but the feels when you get three sticks in a row! Plus I imagine the chest looks far more beast than voidfang.
Voidfang is the classiest piece of gear in the whole game imo. i respect your oppinion though. would love 3 grenades (and to spawn with them lol

I use the sunbreakers despite playing voidwalker in PVP. :lol I just like the massive upgrade to my intellect.
How good are you in PVP?

I demand that we guardian lords get sent this for being the ultimate players in the community. All in agreement say aye!
AYE!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
B2r23TACQAAb7QT.jpg:large
no problems with this patch so far, besides thorn :>
Can't wait to play the iron banner this time round. Hope my weaponry makes a dent in all you level 30 crazy folks. I hope they maintained the low xp (compared to other factions) to level up the iron banner, because I NEED that sweet sweet looking armor for my warlock.
Do you have maxed weapons?

Managing the Tempered buff is going to be very important in hitting the rank of Iron Banner than you need to before the end of the event.

E92 M3

I was really looking forward to playing with buffed mythoclast for IB. I don't have a weapon of choice now =/ (Thorn was taken down, too).

Why aren't yo playingwith fellow Lords?

Just wanted to get it done while watching The Walking Dead. Just 5 Skirmish matches for the bounty. I had another player on my team for 3 of them who also had a Hawkmoon. He was one of the worst players I have ever seen.

Mupod

well Thorn may be gathering dust for now but I just got multiple dead man's hand medals in one skirmish. I think that's the first one I ever won, too.

also I feel like I say this every page but I'll do crucible practically anytime if you shoot me a friend request.

Mupod

the most annoying part about getting booted out of solo story missions is the condescending as shit error message. No destiny, pretty sure it's you, not me.

I just cranked up destiny for first time in 3 weeks, a 30 minute download. That's a biiiiig patch, what's happening? I scrolled back a little into this thread, seems to be an important patch.

Is there a post around here with all the patch notes? Thanks friends!

NastyBook

Destiny Public Events has the Fallen Walker showing up in about 8 minutes at the Ember Caves, but the roving band of pikes just showed up. The pikes replace the public events, correct? So has anybody noticed whether or not the events are showing up more often now?

Ambitious

I'm going to replace my Pulse Elite headset with the Sony Gold Headset. I recently moved my PS3 to my other place, and I don't have speakers here. So I'm going to use the Pulse with the PS3 and the Gold with the PS4.
Judging from comments in GAF threads and on other sites, it seems to be pretty well-regarded.

Deku Tree

So if we stick with 11 light per level then level 32 requires 142 light. But 142 light divided by four pieces of armor is 35.5 light per armor piece. Is Bungie really going to put a fractional amount of light in each arnor piece?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom