• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordofPwn

I'm going to replace my Pulse Elite headset with the Sony Gold Headset. I recently moved my PS3 to my other place, and I don't have speakers here. So I'm going to use the Pulse with the PS3 and the Gold with the PS4.
Judging from comments in GAF threads and on other sites, it seems to be pretty well-regarded.

I give it 4.5/5 love mine. use it on my PS4 and PS3

So if we stick with 11 light per level then level 32 requires 144 light. But 144 light divided by four pieces of armor is 35.5 light per armor piece. Is Bungie really going to put a fractional amount of light in each arnor piece?

Wouldn't it be 142, not 144?

I'm ready to grind once more

Namikaze1

Wait, who has a pretty butt?

Gjallarhorn vs Gjallarhorn

Hawkmoon vs Hawkmoon

You think you can beat me? Tell your army they're not going home.
My Hawkmoon is maxed out unlike yours.

Throw all the tripmines you want, my army has sticky grenades. They can throw not one but two! Your silly hunters can't do shit against my army!

My Hawkmoon is maxed out unlike yours.

Throw all the tripmines you want, my army has sticky grenades. They can throw not one but two! Your silly hunters can't do shit against my army!

Nami, train me in your mystic ways. I want to be a guardian lord too

Todd, you'll be my nexus mentor

do people even run normal raids anymore, I swear I've been in this thread and the other one all week and nothing.

Just got home so I'll run it with you tonight if you still want to. Just updating Destiny right now. It says 16 minutes left, so I should be ready to go soon.

Kensuke

Hard raid from oracles.

1. Wretched_Walrus (lvl 30 warlock)
2. Camokid42 (lvl 30 hunter)
3. Mike_Hawk689 (lvl 30 titan)
4. Musashi (lvl 30 titan)

ocean

Banned
Well apparently the download speed isn't on Bungie's end. I have a 1.2GB update for GTA V which is also slow as heck. Sadly the pause resume trick doesn't speed it up either :(damn you PSN.

LordofPwn

So if we stick with 11 light per level then level 32 requires 142 light. But 142 light divided by four pieces of armor is 35.5 light per armor piece. Is Bungie really going to put a fractional amount of light in each arnor piece?
my guess is 136 or 140

Lvl Light -
20 0
21 20 20
22 32 12
23 43 11
24 54 11
25 65 11
26 76 11
27 87 11
28 98 11
29 109 11
30 120 11
31 130 10
32 140 10

Namikaze1

This is for todd:
rock-guitar-2146211.jpg

Titan threw a party and he spent some bucks,
didn't invite Warlocks cause they totally suck

Warlocks started blinking, it all went south,
know your role jabroni and shut your mouth

Let's rock, everybody let's rock

Warlocks got a menstrual clock,
but we are dancing cause Titan rocks

Little space wizard from the lunar mass
Titans will take your band and shove it up your ass

Bet your all happy playing as me
And not some goofy Jedi wannabe

Ain't no magic balls in Warlock's jock
But we're dancing cause Titan rocks
Stop pestering me, fig! I haven't forgotten about you.
rock's+concert.jpg

Little Exo Hunter went to the doc
Titans punched his jaw and the pain wouldn't stop

Doc said Hunter, you know I'm a fan,
but please stop begging for that rectal exam

Hunters close up that smock
but we're dancing cause Titan rocks

rockconcert.jpg

Come at me!

jjp14

Banned
Starting a hard raid from the oracles checkpoint! Who wants to join?

1. Wretched_Walrus (lvl 30 warlock)

I'm a level 30 hunter, can I grab the checkpoint on one of my alts and i'll help you through on my hunter? psn: ghostlynexus

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
imo thorn buff was obviously actually unintentional. any of those who have used it, it just doesn't make any sense. might be more sensible as part of a tradeoff with things people have constantly asked to be buffed about it.

GB not even kidding I was on the moon helium farming and had I think 4 or 5 pretty quickly. It got so bad that I didn't even feel like doing another warsat. Not sure what might be up on the Earth Patrol..

Damn, I must have shit luck. I will be curious to see if a pattern arises again. But knowing Bugie, the probably made it just one more system frustratingly obfuscated by RNG.

phen0m24

Eww that first clip toward the end = painful to watch! Really laggy. Hope they get it worked out. That would suck.

todd360

Fig and nami don't act like this in game fellow community dwellers. Just here for some reason. Their rivalry and witty banter burns with the ferocity of a thousand praxic fires.

Angry Guy

Oh god, can I possibly get picked up for a Normal raid before the reset? Or are my hopes for getting a handful of ass mats dashed?

Who else needs a panic run?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom