• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

CREMSteve

Seriously, the Weekly Heroic is harder than the damn Nightfall now. We started with two guys, finished with three, and it took f'ing forever to beat it.

Lima

Eww that first clip toward the end = painful to watch! Really laggy. Hope they get it worked out. That would suck.

Hmm seems like another hard reboot fixed the issue. Runs smoothly now in PvE too. Strange I already did a hard reset after applying the update. Guess what everything is fixed on this console by doing a hard reboot.

shem935

Banned

I had to make sure it wasn't my video buffering. Bungie unintentionally nerfed the xbox version with this patch.

Seriously, the Weekly Heroic is harder than the damn Nightfall now. We started with two guys, finished with three, and it took f'ing forever to beat it.

No Burn modifier usually makes the Heroic way more difficult than the Nightfall. On this particular strike the Lightswitch modifier is super annoying with so many melee spawns.

Lima

I had to make sure it wasn't my video buffering. Bungie unintentionally nerfed the xbox version with this patch.

Nah it seems that after two hard reboots it's now okay again. I made the videos after the first hard reboot but it still happened so I thought I make some videos.

Ive finally used TLW, and it's by far my most favorite so far. The shooting animation and the little gun twirl just make it cool. Why can't other exotics do cool things?

todd360

Stares into the todd/Nami/Fig vortex...

Do you all party up, play free for all and then trash talk each other the whole time?

(then what do you do if you're on the same team?)

Well it's pretty much just fig yelling at me while I try to reason with her. Nami just stays silent to avoid redirecting her wrath. By silent I mean he's so quiet that I forget we are playing with him sometimes.

Namikaze1

Oh, let's see who's fast enough.
sEmHrBb.gif

tumblr_nb94tazwPw1shmcjio2_500.gif

Kalamari

Fig and nami don't act like this in game fellow community dwellers. Just here for some reason. Their rivalry and witty banter burns with the ferocity of a thousand praxic fires.

They bicker like an old married couple. Are they dating or something? :p

ERMint13

Anyone having problem with fusion rifles after the patch? It seems the range has been nerfed or something is going on. Maybe the burst isn't as tight?

Namikaze1

Well it's pretty much just fig yelling at me while I try to reason with her. Nami just stays silent to avoid redirecting her wrath. By silent I mean he's so quiet that I forget we are playing with him sometimes.
I'm just waiting for my opportunity to get back at you for pushing me off to my death in the Vault and to backstab fig.
Stares into the todd/Nami/Fig vortex...

Do you all party up, play free for all and then trash talk each other the whole time?

(then what do you do if you're on the same team?)
we do party up for raids but I'm the quiet one of the team. I'm actually a shy person in real life.
Fig and nami don't act like this in game fellow community dwellers. Just here for some reason. Their rivalry and witty banter burns with the ferocity of a thousand praxic fires.
So, where's your Heart of Praxic Fire? :p

They bicker like an old married couple. Are they dating or something? :p
no, we're two worlds apart.

I just unlocked Red Death's unique perk
I don't think I'm ever going to die again
The heal is ludicrously good
Edit: From Enemies, I mean. Fall damage OP

todd360

Would you be shocked to know that I am too? :p

Genuinely, I'm not taking the piss.

I'm legit shook!

I'm pretty shy as well until I get to know the people around me. Unless they are female. Then it's pretty much just me looking at my feet. I don't really feel nervous when talking to people on party chat though.

Edit: what's with all the Todd doesn't have praxic fire jokes today? You guys wanna fight aboot it!

We are all shy! Yay!
I'd invite you to a meeting of shy people, but everyone is too shy to call everyone else

I'm legit shook!

I'm pretty shy as well until I get to know the people around me. Unless they are female. Then it's pretty much just me looking at my feet. I don't really feel nervous when talking to people on party chat though.
I was once like you
Afraid to talk to people
Then I underwent some terrible experiences and now I can talk to girls without self-destructing
Moral of the story: Girls are weird

I'm legit shook!

So that's why you never see the Minotaurs coming at my ass.

As you enter the final combat area you will see a ledge to your left and up. You can jump up their and have a pretty substantial view of the entire arena. From there you can safely have three people on the ledge killing adds and the boss. The only adds that can effectively damage you from there are the servitors and boss but the boss doesn't shoot very hard. To take cover you just move to the right and a rock formation shields you from the action.

Don't forget the drop ships that swoop in. They can put the hurt on you with their cannons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom