• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad they put the time into all these new icons that add nothing meaningful when the raid still has major issues that have never been acknowledged as even being fixed. Ugh.

Mupod

Glad they put the time into all these new icons that add nothing meaningful when the raid still has major issues that have never been acknowledged as even being fixed. Ugh.

pretty sure the guy who draws the icons isn't the one in charge of raid balancing

but what do I know, I can't seem to even do the raid

Namikaze1

Dammit. I can't even recover from that.
hqdefault.jpg

There's no recovering from that burn!

LiK

I'm legit shook!

I'm pretty shy as well until I get to know the people around me. Unless they are female. Then it's pretty much just me looking at my feet. I don't really feel nervous when talking to people on party chat though.

Edit: what's with all the Todd doesn't have praxic fire jokes today? You guys wanna fight aboot it!

Totally serious.

Fitts

Played a bit of crucible tonight. Maybe it's just because I've never had to actually unlearn a map before, but I'm really disliking the changes to Blind Watch. A shame considering it was my favorite map of the beta and it continued to be one of my favorites in the full release.

Still, I can't help but kind of appreciate a new challenge.

Sullichin

I really hope they fix Thorn in time for Iron Banner, or I maxed it out for no reason.

In other handcannon news I'm a couple of bounties away from the holding aces perk for Hawkmoon, the current overall best PVP handcannon IMO after what happened to Thorn.

Fitts

I really hope they fix Thorn in time for Iron Banner, or I maxed it out for no reason.

In other handcannon news I'm a couple of bounties away from the holding aces perk for Hawkmoon, the current overall best PVP handcannon IMO after what happened to Thorn.

I wouldn't count on it. :(

Glad my Hawkmoon is maxed. :)

Played a bit of crucible tonight. Maybe it's just because I've never had to actually unlearn a map before, but I'm really disliking the changes to Blind Watch. A shame considering it was my favorite map of the beta and it continued to be one of my favorites in the full release.

Still, I can't help but kind of appreciate a new challenge.

I'm glad they switched up those spawn points, it was the same thing each match. If Bravo team held B and C to start with, it's hard to capture and take control.

I bought Lord High Fixer in case they don't buff the Thorn or return it to its original state.

Really whack the lvl 30 gear is only gauntlets and boots for IB, I need either the helm or chest just to get to lvl 30.

Who know. Might get one or the other from the raid this week. In my experience doing normal first then hard is better. I created a titan this week and got my chest doing normal and boots from hard. of course thats from my experience only

I just realized I've been using Thunderdevil for like a month now and didn't realize that's what it was called. Are people really that psyched about it? I think it's kind of effeminate looking but have been using it because it seemed rare.

Fitts

I bought Lord High Fixer in case they don't buff the Thorn or return it to its original state.

Excellent choice! I really like LHF in PvP and it seems like I hardly ever see it being used.

An aside, but I'm still down to get dat Fatebringer. The only raiding time I had this week was spent on normal with some lower level friends and the regrettable scenario of jumping in with higher level friends who decided to snag people off LFG. Assuming Iron Banner is this week I may not be doing much this reset either, but let me know if you want to go after an oracles/templar checkpoint at some point. I'm typically available nights and weekends but this Saturday will be largely reserved for a family function.

Excellent choice! I really like LHF in PvP and it seems like I hardly ever see it being used.

An aside, but I'm still down to get dat Fatebringer. The only raiding time I had this week was spent on normal with some lower level friends and the regrettable scenario of jumping in with higher level friends who decided to snag people off LFG. Assuming Iron Banner is this week I may not be doing much this reset either, but let me know if you want to go after an oracles/templar checkpoint at some point. I'm typically available nights and weekends but this Saturday will be largely reserved for a family function.

I'm available right now if you are!

jett

D-Member
Voidfang is the classiest piece of gear in the whole game imo. i respect your oppinion though. would love 3 grenades (and to spawn with them lol

How good are you in PVP?

AYE!

I'm okay I guess, I have a 1.44 KDR. I usually end up in the black after a match, at least. :p

Mattiator

Anyone interested in busting out 1 or 2 quick normal raids in 2 hours from now 9 pst 2 est.
Ps4 Mattiator85
Add me or respond if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom