• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

areal

Anyone doing a Hard raid in the next 30 minutes or so? Got a Lv 30 hunter I'd like to run through before the reset.

PSN: Ourobolus

Let me know, and I'll pop on!

Or hell, I'll take any of the checkpoints, I suppose.
I'd like to do some or all of the hard raid with my 29. Ready if we can find some others to join.

Gordon

I don't understand why they finally put in a way to get 30 gear from pvp and put it in a mode where you're gimped if you haven't been raiding for weeks. It's frustrating enough trying to catch up as it is, hopefully IB isn't *that* skewed towards max level.
They're intended as "side-grades" not upgrades lol

TTG

Question before I launch this podcast and go farming for a million helium filements: do we know when/if there will be an option to buy materials, or was that just speculation?

I don't understand why they finally put in a way to get 30 gear from pvp and put it in a mode where you're gimped if you haven't been raiding for weeks. It's frustrating enough trying to catch up as it is, hopefully IB isn't *that* skewed towards max level.

You can hit 29 without any raid gear and the post about IB said you'd be competitive within 3 levels.

jeffc919

I wonder if the 12 hour "tempered" boost in IB will be 12 hours real time (as in you'd need to play for 12 hours straight to maximize it), or 12 hours of game time. Hopefully the latter but I have a feeling it will be the former.

Hyun Sai

I think the patch messed the public event timer. In Earth, The Divide, Fallen Walker appeared at X:00 and at X:50.

I still have to figure if there is a pattern or if it's random now.

I think the patch messed the public event timer. In Earth, The Divide, Fallen Walker appeared at X:00 and at X:50.

Patch notes mentioned something about making them occur 10-15% more often, so it'll take a bit for the sites to get back on time.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey

No they've made it faster. It will appear more frequently now.

I wonder if the 12 hour "tempered" boost in IB will be 12 hours real time (as in you'd need to play for 12 hours straight to maximize it), or 12 hours of game time. Hopefully the latter but I have a feeling it will be the former.

Freaking telemetries still ticks down while in orbit and during cut-scenes, so I expect real-time.

Bummer :/ well I will be happy to do a raid with you sometimes tomorrow if you are still looking for one. I don't mind helping new raiders as well.

Are we waiting on Mattiator to go in an hour or are we starting whenever we get 6? I have a friend that wanted some help on Hard Atheon, but if we are just waiting for a full fireteam I'll wait.

Ridli

am I crazy or has the image quality been improved? things really look cleaner to me.

The color changes to the UI for things like grenades/melee is definitely noticeable, same with the radar for objectives. But the actual game IQ seems unchanged. Maybe you just like that new spin metal icon?

Are we waiting on Mattiator to go in an hour or are we starting whenever we get 6? I have a friend that wanted some help on Hard Atheon, but if we are just waiting for a full fireteam I'll wait.
Both as of now. Whenever we get the 6th and Matt msg me or let me know he's ready I will send invites to people.

Ridli

Yes, but seems like it will no longer be on fixed hours. It was around X:15 and X:45 in The divide, and around X:00 and X:30 in Mothyards, so planning runs between zones was easy.

Yeah, I was pretty confused when I rolled into the Divide and the Devil Walker was late. If I wasn't criminally short on Ascendant Energy it wouldn't bother me.

Primeval

Neo Member
Great. I'll at least get a list going... Hard Raid (PS4) 1. Ourobolus (Hunter 30) 2. areal (29) 3. The_Reckoning (29 Hunter) 4. Dragonire (29 Hunter) 5. darkjuggla (29 Warlock) 6. [/QUOTE said:
Got 29 Hunter and 29 Warlock that will be in

NastyBook

Anybody doing a fresh HM Raid tonight that would like a 29+ Hunter? Got AE and IB maxed. Just want to try to get some stuff before the rest/GTAV.

I believe we are starting in about 20 mins, still need one more for a normal raid on PS4. We can run through this fast.

1) iRAWR
2)ColonelOCorn
3)OldKingKratos
4)mattiator
5)mrjellybean
6) IT COULD BE YOU!!

edit:full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom