• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

timnich

Sooo happy the warlock's infinite revive glitch was fixed, can't wait to see my friend squirm in the nightfall tomorrow.

Any other glitches fixed? Templar grenade push/ Atheon's messed up teleportation?

Futaba

These puny walls contain me not.
B2szOavCEAAA3KT.jpg:large

Atheon HM!

Any level 30s or 29s with maxed weaps want to do atheon HM before the reset? Need 2 more.

Mrchowderclam on ps4

Edit: full! Thanks for all the responses guys c:

A lot of the hilarious kills in this game are explained by the connection bar. Every single match I've been in tonight has had guys on the other team leading in kills with red bars. I'll lay headshots on them with my Fixer and no numbers pop and they kill me without losing health. Why am I getting paired with these people?

JJD

Guys did Bungie upped the difficulty of the weekly challenges in this week patch?

I did the Nightfall solo with my 3 characters with no problem at all. Did the weekly heroic solo with 2 of then but forgot about the third. All of this before the patch.

Decided to do the weekly for the third one now before the reset, grabbed the same guns I used with the 2 other characters (Vision of Confluence and a fully upgraded Ice Breaker). All my guys are at lvl. 28.

I felt like the Weekly Heroic was way harder after the patch. Pretorians took more shots to go down as did the Hydras. Not to mention that they fixed the spot you could go under that platform when fighting the Archon Priest.

I don't mind they fixing spots were you could cheese the game I could still take out the Archon legit at lvl. 28, but I'm not sure I approve making the game more difficult.

Maybe it was just my impression considering I haven't been playing Destiny as much as I was some time ago. I still intend to always do the Nightfalls and the Weekly Heroic with all my characters but I'm not feeling like doing bounties or daily challenges anymore...maybe I'm getting tired of the game.

At least I'm happy you can finally buy different shaders at the vendor!

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
The New changes to my favorite map (blind watch) are great. I really like the new placement of the zones.

The crate blocking the door to point B is a game changer too.

Did any weapons get upgraded/downgraded?

EL CUCO

Guys did Bungie upped the difficulty of the weekly challenges in this week patch?

I did the Nightfall solo with my 3 characters with no problem at all. Did the weekly heroic solo with 2 of then but forgot about the third. All of this before the patch.

Decided to do the weekly for the third one now before the reset, grabbed the same guns I used with the 2 other characters (Vision of Confluence and a fully upgraded Ice Breaker). All my guys are at lvl. 28.

I felt like the Weekly Heroic was way harder after the patch. Pretorians took more shots to go down as did the Hydras. Not to mention that they fixed the spot you could go under that platform when fighting the Archon Priest.

I don't mind they fixing spots were you could cheese the game I could still take out the Archon legit at lvl. 28, but I'm not sure I approve making the game more difficult.

Maybe it was just my impression considering I haven't been playing Destiny as much as I was some time ago. I still intend to always do the Nightfalls and the Weekly Heroic with all my characters but I'm not feeling like doing bounties or daily challenges anymore...maybe I'm getting tired of the game.

At least I'm happy you can finally buy different shaders at the vendor!

Yes they tweaked the scaling and did make the strikes harder for people to solo but easier for groups.

Thanks for the HM runs tonight guys.
Thanks for having me! I had a blast.

I have 329 Discpline with these boots on. It's too much. I've maxed it out long ago.

Mine have intellect lol

Ive been lucky with raid gear, all have been what ive wanted except for two, my hunter gloves and warlock gloves (both had strength).

Regarding hunter raid gear, does all the raid gear for hunters have strength??

And also raid gear for Titans? Im an intellect and discipline stat guy.

NeOak

I have 329 Discpline with these boots on. It's too much. I've maxed it out long ago.
372 before upgrades.

I'll have 390 intellect once they are maxed.

413 intellect with Vanguard gloves. If I maxed gloves and boots, it would be 435 intellect.

For a hunter.

Kadin

So it's been about 6 weeks since I played the game. Sorta got bored as stuff slowed down quite a bit. I imagine right now it's still more of the same or should I look into coming back to see how things are progressing? Have a 28 lock and not much interest with the other classes unless things have changed.

GhaleonEB

Patch Notes said:
Difficulty will scale less for 3-player Fireteams, making Strikes less deadly for them.
I don't think this is working as intended. I'm working on a new character and just did the moon strike. We had far and away more simultaneous enemies than I've ever seen doing that strike before. At the end, when we got wiped, it was five Wizards, six Knights (all on the ground) and a shitload of thralls and other dudes running around. I've never seen anything like it.

Never had the boss fight go on that long, either, for all the damage we did to the boss. We all bailed simultaneously after the wipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom