• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiders

Was hoping for solar burn so I'd get to unleash my Vision of Confluence, Ice Breaker and Hezen Vengeance. Oh well, arc burn is still beter than no burn.

Jinjo

What does the sparrow look like? :)

It's the "halloween sparrow", think it's one for each class. Gonna check to confirm.

How can I reforge my Timur's Lash though?

Edit: ah okay, gotta have the weapon actively equipped in order to reforge. Takes two motes.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Can you play IB indefinitely or does it have a limit to your marks or whatever like crucible and vanguard every week?

Spiders

Gauntlets are the only armor piece I still need to get to lvl 30, and they require IB rank 4...

Well fuck, there's no way I can get to rank 4 in just one week.

Jinjo

Reforging is awesome. My Timur went from shit to absolute beast. It now has spray and play, crowd control and can spec for increased range or faster reload speed.

Shall I keep it or roll some more?

Steroyd

Gauntlets are the only armor piece I still need to get to lvl 30, and they require IB rank 4...

Well fuck, there's no way I can get to rank 4 in just one week.

You can spend one mote of light to get the exp boost, Xur permittimg you should be swimming in them.

I fucked myself over by spending too much glimmer on ammo packs prior to iron banner, now I see that I'm extremely broke which may make affording the rewards an issue. Does anyone know the most efficient way to farm glimmer?

maomaoIYP

I fucked myself over by spending too much glimmer on ammo packs prior to iron banner, now I see that I'm extremely broke which may make affording the rewards an issue. Does anyone know the most efficient way to farm glimmer?

Use glimmer items, farm respective alien race's majors? I'm a big fan of killing cabal majors on the 1st mars mission. Leave one phalanx standing, get killed, repeat.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Hunters - remember that your Bladedancer grenade does Arc. :D if you're always Gunslinger for PVE time to switch. It wrecks shit in arc burn.

Shito

So they've not just changed Ice Breakers exploding animations, but also the Fatebringers firefly explosion.
It's not only the animation, for firefly: it also deals MORE damage!
Used to leave nearby dregs and vandals with a sliver of life, now it instakills them. <3

Jinjo

IB win with 30% bonus gives 66 rep now! Also, whipping on lv24-27's is so much fun. You're definitely competitive one or two levels out though.

Kicking it old skool with my Suros and it's still beastly.

ocean

Banned
My favorite spot is VoG Gatekeeper checkpoint with the consumable for extra glimmer on Vex kills. Start sniping hobgoblins wipe and repeat. There's more yellow enemies in that room than anywhere else I can think of and you can respawn infinitely right there and keep at it until you're done.

Lol, i was doing the nightfall, at sepiks prime, wondering why it was taking me forever to take him down. I was using a void sniper for the first 3/4ths of his HP.

And it's a Legendary Engram.

Jinjo

Holy fucking shit. You are goddamn fucking unstoppable if you're a level 30 with maxed heavy machine gun loaded with ammo. And I'm a mediocre player at best lol.

Midas

Holy fucking shit. You are goddamn fucking unstoppable if you're a level 30 with maxed heavy machine gun loaded with ammo. And I'm a mediocre player at best lol.

That's good to hear, haha. Guess I have to max out one of my machine guns when I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom