• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's with the level gap advantage/disadvantage in iron banner? I'm 29 with maxed weapons and armor, but my first experience with IB is that a team of 30s will absolutely wreck your shit....if this is the way the entire event is going to be that's kind of bullshit. I'm not a great PvP player but I need those damn gloves for my titan since this the only guranteed way to get light 30 gear outside of the raid......which god knows fails most people when it cones to raid gear drops.

k1t4j

Dammit I wanted a Solar burn to test out my newly aquired VoC.

This weapon feels amazing, and call me silly but after using it for a while in PvP and PvE I don't see any reason to use any other weapon.

Big mag, fast fire, stability, elemental damage

I think I am in love

SkylineRKR

Its very clear to me that the Mars strike was supposed to have Solar burn, but it ended up having none at all. Bungie is avoiding Solar no doubt.

Most of the Raid treasures are Solar, and IB and Horn are Solar. No Solar burn, no IB and Horn at Xur.

KeRaSh

Wow, those IB gear prices are fucking bullshit. How am I supposed to afford 40k glimmer for two armor pieces for two characters when the SHARED glimmer limit is 25k?
I'm not farming IB rep just to farm even more glimmer.

Might as well do the weekly heroic / Nightfall and start playing DA:I...

Fitts

This weapon feels amazing, and call me silly but after using it for a while in PvP and PvE I don't see any reason to use any other weapon.

I think I am in love

I got it over the weekend and noticed one flaw:
it's not a hand cannon. ;)

Shito

Wow, those IB gear prices are fucking bullshit. How am I supposed to afford 40k glimmer for two armor pieces for two characters when the SHARED glimmer limit is 25k?
I'm not farming IB rep just to farm even more glimmer.

Might as well do the weekly heroic / Nightfall and start playing DA:I...
What are the gear prices exactly?
Also, I don't think you are supposed to equip more than one character in a single IB... They want the event to maintain its use after a few showings...

I got the EV-30 Tumbler from the postman! Sweet paintjob and I can totally barrel roll now!

Anyone else get this for free today?

XuCEfzt.jpg

I think I am in love

VoC and Fatebringer. That's all you really need

WOW, how did you get this?

When I logged into today, the postmaster had an item for me called "PLUS ONE". When I opened it, it was this sparrow. I don't know what the criteria was to get it... Am do own the expansion pack though. But I assume lots of others do too. PS4 ver here

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
What's the solution for the fallen walker? My usual hiding spot is getting splash damage and I died :(

vakarian32

Omg, solo'd up to sepiks and then threw a fucking lightning grenade in my face.

What's the solution for the fallen walker? My usual hiding spot is getting splash damage and I died :(
Soon as you enter the open area jump on the pipe to your right, attached to the side of the building. You can snipe him there without any aggro at all.

Same solution as for any bullet-sponge-cannon, 2 or 3 players in 2 or 3 different spots pulling aggro in turns.

i usually stand at the window by the door where you first enter the area and snipe, it's too far out his range and never fires, ever.
And the captain that spawns with the vandal on top of that building never spawn when you stand there.

Anyone up for normal raid at 5.30 GMT today? So in about 7 hours. This will start as a flawless run, but can also double as a practice if we screw up. P.s this would be my first flawless.

1. Me - 30 warlock
2. Nomi - 30 titan

Shito

i usually stand at the window by the door where you first enter the area and snipe, it's too far out his range and never fires, ever.
And the captain that spawns with the vandal on top of that building never spawn when you stand there.
This is the correct answer. :)
As soon as you enter his "room", hug the corner to the right, and profit!

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Omg, solo'd up to sepiks and then threw a fucking lightning grenade in my face.

Soon as you enter the open area jump on the pipe to your right, attached to the side of the building. You can snipe him there without any aggro at all.

Thanks. Will try

hEist

what dmg is on the weekly i can not find it on the app :(

Soon as you enter the room go to the doorway on the left, no one ever enters that room, and the guys down stairs never come up (unless you stand on the stairs)

unless they patched this?

yeah, was there. But he spawned in front of the window and i was to close, next second i'm dead.

Shito

Anyone has a list, or a video of the iron banner vendor?
I'd like to see what he sells and for how much / what rep, but Bungie still haven't fixed the app and websites it seems...

Rixa

The public event run Mothyards - The Divide is effectively nerfed. After patch we can do less events than before.

Good job.

Anyone tried Mars public event, where you need to kill that target?
Is it still bullet sponge? Earlier we had 5 over 25 level dudes trying to kill it and we got bronze medal.

Man, Weekly and Nightfall should be a breeze this week.

Can't wait to finish work to get stuck in :D

After not playing for a few days, there's so much to do in the game from today this week with the IB as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom