• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0ckman

Because sniping in this game is a joke?

You get basically no reticle shake while being shot, the aim assist is practically like GTA's, and on a lot of upgrades make it so there's zero recoil. My Praedyth's revenge is pathetically easy to get kills with.

So when people are trying to play the game to test your reactions and hand eye coordination against other people doing the same, it's really annoying having to get taken out of the action when somebody resorts to sniping.

In plenty of other games sniping takes a lot of skill...this isn't one of them.

I don't know what kind of mayches you're getting in but in mine maybe 25% or less of the matches I'm in does anyone use snipers at all.

Namikaze1

Shit! Far Cry 4 was in there! Holy fuck! I didn't even play the game yet. Shit better be intact. I didn't bought the damn warranty for it.

I'm not sure you understand the distance I'm talking about.

And, no, I didn't ask you why.

Sometimes it gets to the point I feel like they're intentionally getting themselves killed.

I see people running towards someone at full health just to melee them.

I don't get it.

When you said "I don't get it" I thought you'd want to know the reason.

As for distance, I'd say 4-5 control point circles seems reasonable for these types of players, running at someone's front in an empty hallway.

When you said "I don't get it" I thought you'd want to know the reason.

As for distance, I'd say 4-5 control point circles seems reasonable for these types of players, running at someone's front in an empty hallway.

They're never even gonna touch them at that distance. That's kind of the point. If anybody seriously thinks they have a better chance at a kill doing that, they need reevaluate wtf they're doing.

SkylineRKR

I don't know what kind of mayches you're getting in but in mine maybe 25% or less of the matches I'm in does anyone use snipers at all.

Yeah same here. I get sniped maybe once or twice every 3 matches. Even on Bastion or First Light its hardly an issue. Sniping is easy in this game, but the maps aren't made for it. BF or something has much much more snipers, being out in the open is certain death.

SkylineRKR

Dammerung FR5 fucking slays. I've seen the fusion light. Is there a fusion rifle with a better charge rate?

Outside of Mythoclast which is technically a fusion rifle I don't think so. I use a Light/Beware with charge upgrade but Dammerung should still beat it. My all time best games (in the 7k range and 20 kill streaks) were with Galahad-E (glass half full) and Dammerung, so much for Exotic stuff.

ERMint13

Has anyone figured out how many matches you have to play in IB to get to rank 4 for the gloves?

I'll have 4 days to try to get from nothing to 4....

DjRalford

They really need to do something about people just joining and doing naff all, it's bad enough in normal crucible but in IB it screws your team.

Mindlog

Apparently all of my Nightfall clears were Ascendant Energy.
I've been burning through Ascendant Energy like crazy and it's still threatening to become a pile again. My 150 Shards are looking at the Energy and murmuring, "Yes... Good."

IB and maybe a Raid later. Probably a few IB rounds and then Dragon Age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom