• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does reset have to be Tuesdays??!!

At this time of year it's been awful, I've been buying new games every week on Tuesday since Destiny launched and today had 3 god dammit!

Iron Banner PS4 super team
1) me
2) fig
3) LiK
4)
5)
6)
I wouldn't mind playing with you guys once I finish nightfall and if you still have open spots.

By the way, if anyone wants to join me in nightfall, I'm on the boss. Hopefully I don't get killed by shanks again.

Just let me know and I'll give my psn name.

edit: nevermind. Killed by motherfucking shanks again. Christ.

Maledict

If they don't address the idiocy of the loot system in the first expansion, I think I'm out. Sitting at level 29 and never getting the armour drops I need to hit 30, which makes the hard mode raid so much more manageable, is ridiculous. I don't want to be a drag on my group doing the content.

Just implement a freaking token system for the armour Bungie and make the weapons the top things we want from the raid. You know, like every other MMO in existence nowadays...

Dang, I need to get in on one of these IB super teams. But I'm playing from work today and could get called out at any moment. Playing with random's isnt going so well.

micah

Yay finally got the Horn and my raid helmet on HM raid run last night. Finally a decent run-thru.

I'm so happy, now to upgrade!

Ghazi

Welp, already have rank 2 from last time the event ran. With the shader, emblem, and tempered buff this weekend, I'm certain I can hit rank 4 or 5 completing multiple days worth of bounties and a good amount of time to sit down and play.

Ambitious

By the way, I'm still interested in forming a regular raid group (primarily the HM raid, but my alt is now ready for the normal one). Friday/Saturday night, Central European Time.

edit: Probably wasn't the smartest idea to post this at this time (1am) when most Europeans are asleep.

Anyone needing 2 more for Hard Raid? PS4
Me and a friend are looking, I'm a 30 Titan and he is a 29 Sunsinger. Both with maxed weapons and experienced.
PSN is bownser88

Agent

Anyone want to do Nightfall and Weekly Heroic? I normally solo them but seems like it is better to team up now.

PSN: phantom8324

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom