• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taeyeon is just a born goddess and she's always cute like that. Now you feel compelled to ask about her. It's just her nature goddessness works its magic on you. ;)

Haha I'm solely interested on what made her make that expression. Her hair and makeup are cute and all but I'm not really attracted to pure (as in 100 percent) Asian women. You didn't answer my question though ;P

blazeuk

Another exotic this week from Nightfall, Universal Remote this time, again it's another duplicate that will end up being turned into energy. Hopefully my alt has better luck tomorrow. I'm mainly just wanting the raid gear I need now though, weapons aren't an issue.

Mrgamer

Haha I'm solely interested on what made her make that expression. Her hair and makeup are cute and all but I'm not really attracted to full blooded Asian women. You didn't answer my question though ;P

What you mean full blooded?Can you get asians with only half their blood?Ahhh now i get it why some have wonderfull milky white skin.

adin75

I'm not sure what I did to appease the RNG gods but after getting sweet F.A. out of the NF and both normal and hard raids last week, this week I scored Thunderlord, shiny new raid gauntlets and Gjallar-mother fucking-horn!

Now to finish getting my warlock NF/raid ready so I can do it all again and hopefully run the hard on my titan at some point to.

What you mean full blooded?Can you get asians with only half their blood?Ahhh now i get it why some have wonderfull milky white skin.

It's a common expression but had a feeling some would be like what the heck? haha I edited for clarification ;P Not hating on them by any means, just not my cup of tea. She is objectively cute in her get-up though.

kuppy

Update is impressive, maybe not what I was especially hoping for but still useful stuff.

Was really excited when I read about the season pass sparrow, well, and then I saw a picture of that thing.

Greenymac

Need one more for hard raid in 10-15 mins. Preferably a 30 or 29 with experience and the right weapons. Anyone here Im already friends with that needs a run?

Hm, you're saying that because sniping is easy to do, people shouldn't do it.

That was a weird jump in logic. I didn't say anything of the sort. The guy asked why people gave him shit for camping with a sniper. I told him exactly why.

I don't know what kind of mayches you're getting in but in mine maybe 25% or less of the matches I'm in does anyone use snipers at all.

I mostly play Clash and in almost every match there's at least one guy on the other team sniping so if you include my team I can almost guarantee there are a handful in any given match. It's way more common than 25% of the matches I play though.

Again though, not sure what that has anything to do with what I said. The guy asked, I answered.

Anyone down to do a Normal Raid?

PS4 x_Magik_ox

In about an hour will try get one going unless rubenov starts one.

I've got 200 hours into this game between my three characters and haven't completed the raid yet, I NEED to do it. I'm in if you have a space.

PSN: illini_guy_05

In the meantime I will be doing Nightfalls and Weeklies, if anyone wants to jump in send me a friend request.

kuppy

Did you see what it can do though?
Still horrendous looking.
I generally value the appeal of my characters in games. Not only do I dislike the flames, the colors also don't go with any of my guardians. It also happens quite often that I use less effective stuff because it looks better.

Mrgamer

I've got 200 hours into this game between my three characters and haven't completed the raid yet, I NEED to do it. I'm in if you have a space.

PSN: illini_guy_05

In the meantime I will be doing Nightfalls and Weeklies, if anyone wants to jump in send me a friend request.
Had me as im still in the train home and my phone will die.

Psn v1br4t1ons

Man, I wish I bought a second Jolder's Hammer last Iron Banner. It would have been fun to mess around with stat rerolls (not that I could have known they'd let you do that). I don't really want to risk losing field scout and ADS accuracy though as they make the gun for me. I think it's stupid that they don't have some of the stuff they sold last time but I guess they want to keep people on the hook any way possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom