• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunlop

yea, no shit. it's pretty ridiculous how much loading we have to deal with to move shit around. why can't we do it from the site or app?

I would take just ebing able to split the stack of resources when you put in and take out of the bank

Namikaze1

Gonna cook first before finishing the raid. I haven't ate since last night and I decided to skip out on popcorn for Interstellar due to wanting to save up some cash.

29 Hunter looking to get into a Hard Raid on PS4 sometime today. I have all maxed weapons(VoC,AE,IB,Vex,Gjalla,Fatebringer,etc.), know all the fights/roles, have mic, and ammo packs. PSN The_Reckoning

Namikaze1

I won't lie but I got a bit frustrated recently with some people. By now, people should know all of the raid roles. You should know where Oracles would spawn and how to use the relic. Things like that shouldn't be explained.

By the way, I'm talking about when raiding on hard. I see normal as training.

HighOnPCP

Anybody doing hard raid one last time before reset tomorrow and need 1 more player? Hit me up on PSN: HighOnPCP. Lvl 30 warlock with maxed weapons

29 Hunter looking to get into a Hard Raid on PS4 sometime today. I have all maxed weapons(VoC,AE,IB,Vex,Gjalla,Fatebringer,etc.), know all the fights/roles, have mic, and ammo packs. PSN The_Reckoning

How about in an hour and a half? Putting a hard raid together for 7pm eastern on PS4. I'll go ahead and add you to the list for now to save a spot.

1.WHOAguitarninja (level 30 hunter)
2.Danno333(level 29 hunter)
3.The_Reckoning (level 29 hunter)
4.Indrid Cold
5.x_Magic_ox
6.?

Anyone else? Any level 30's want to join?

Anybody doing hard raid one last time before reset tomorrow and need 1 more player? Hit me up on PSN: HighOnPCP. Lvl 30 warlock with maxed weapons

greenymac is getting a group together... I think we're just doing Atheon.

I need to get the full hard raid done (at least through the gorgon chest) tonight before the reset. If we can get a full group together later on, I am down to do the whole thing.

Arrrammis

Here is my theory, the chance of them appearing increases with the number of bounties you complete in a day. For example, yesterday I completed 10 bounties and received one after the ninth or tenth bounty.

I personally just think each bounty you complete has something like a 5% chance of dropping an exotic bounty. You're just as likely to get one handing one in at a time as you are to get one turning in 5 at a time in my experience. Somehow I actually got two exotic bounties while turning in 4 bounties... After getting 2 of almost every exotic bounty weapon, I'm to the point where I just scrap them unless I have no other bounties to do and a few hours to burn. Now seriously, why can't I get some of this good luck during the raid? 2 hard mode runs (on 2 different characters) this past week got me 40 something shards, chatterwhite, and the ship. Ugh.

Magik

I won't lie but I got a bit frustrated recently with some people. By now, people should know all of the raid roles. You should know where Oracles would spawn and how to use the relic. Things like that shouldn't be explained.

By the way, I'm talking about when raiding on hard. I see normal as training.

No kidding. On top of that, don't come into the Hard raid with weapons that are barely leveled.

Be prepared going in otherwise an 1-2 hour raid doubles in time.

EL CUCO

You'd be surprised how many people still haven't used the relic. I helped out a group of randoms from the Tower the other day and none of them knew how to run it. Luckily I got teleported on the first go and they were in shock of how smooth that run went lol

For the second teleport we weren't as lucky.

You'd be surprised how many people still haven't used the relic. I helped out a group of randoms from the Tower the other day and none of them knew how to run it. Luckily I got teleported on the first go and they were in shock of how smooth that run went lol

For the second teleport we weren't as lucky.

I have to admit I was one of those 'don't give me the relic' guys until Bungie forced the randomness in the patch.

Now I can use it pretty confidently and it's more fun for me. In spite of whatever the motivation was to make this change I kinda like it.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
How about in an hour and a half? Putting a hard raid together for 7pm eastern on PS4. I'll go ahead and add you to the list for now to save a spot.

4.?
5.?
6.?

I'm down. Only need gatekeeper/atheon but I'll go through the whole thing if need be.

Psn: Eldritch_Spectre

4.?
5.?
6.?

I'm in, thanks!

Magik

4.?
5.?
6.?

I"m down. Level 30 Warlock.

x_Magik_ox

Zocano

Just finished Hard Raid on my alt Warlock.

Snagged my first Vex Mythoclast!

Time to rock this shit.
And be disappointed.

I've owned my Plasma for almost 5 years now, and never had an issue with burn-in. I'm pretty careful with it.

That damn Destiny HUD left a mark though, in the bottom left corner where your weapons/ammo are listed. Nothing huge, just a faint imprint of the edges. You can't see it if you're not looking for it, but it annoys me because I KNOW it's there.

I'm pretty sure if I power through 12-24 hours worth of break-in slides and moving color patterns I can fade it almost completely... but I have a damn Aetheon Hard checkpoint that I need to finish before the weekly turnover.

ARGH!

lol

Milennia

I hated that hunter, insta deleted after trophy lol

I don't even have a good reason, just not my thing, I mostly didn't like how their gear looked etc.

I hated that hunter, insta deleted after trophy lol

I don't even have a good reason, just not my thing, I mostly didn't like how their gear looked etc.

I have a Hunter just for diversity's sake.

On several levels. It's the only class where I prefer the look of female characters to male characters.

Ambitious

Just finished Hard Raid on my alt Warlock.

Snagged my first Vex Mythoclast!

Time to rock this shit.
And be disappointed.

Don't be. My PvP experience with it was indeed below expectations, but it's a blast in PvE. I wish I had been able to experience its original might.

SkylineRKR

I'm officially in love with Pocket Infinity. First time I used it in Crucible since I put auto fire on it. Don't even have the stability perk yet. But don't really need it? It seems rather decent to control.. But I'll have to see.

10389225_1509029696026749_5699408564891335129_n.jpg

Exclusively used it in this match. 4.0 isn't bad.

Putting a hard raid together for 7pm eastern on PS4.

4.Indrid Cold
5.x_Magic_ox (level 30 Warlock)
6.?

Need one more. Namer? HighonPCP? Either of you want do it at 7 pm Eastern?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom