• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

coy

I was about to ask the same thing, I'm on the west coast so won't be available until around 5 or 5:30pm PST but I would be up for an HM raid with my lvl 30 warlock. I even have the oracles checkpoint so it would be a nice quick run if anyone is setting one up or would want to join.

Seems like we have a group of 3 now.

Anybody else want in?

I'm West Coaster as well and wouldn't be home until before 6PM PST. Have 29 all classes and maxed weapons. If that is okay, mind if I grab a spot as well?

Ridli

Just my weekly stuffs post, we've got open spots for tomorrow's Newbie raid!

Thursday, 8:15PM Eastern Time - Hawkian's Happy Time Newb-Friendly Normal Raid
1. schwagger15 (if you can make it!)
2. Hawkian
3. someday
4. OPEN
5. OPEN
6. OPEN
Sorry to post this a little later in the day than I intended, but please reply with your PSN if you want in for tomorrow's raid! Still 4 slots for the moment.

I would like to go to this. Please don't be full yet.
PSN: RidliMM

Magik

So it seems we have a group for the Hard Raid tonight at 8:30-9:00 EST 5:30-6:00 PST
1) Magik (x_Magik_ox)
2) Agent (phantom8324)
3) coy
4) SharkJAW
5) Qwell
6) Deku Tree

Good to go!

meppi

Blind watch used to be one of my favourite maps.
Now with this new layout, it's completely ruined! :(
What the hell were they even thinking?

recks

Just got another Plan C after one of my worst matches ever, I kinda feel bad.

First time getting something decent from PVP tho.

gdt

All I need are boots for my hunter....looking at the IB hard as hell right now. I've never played much Crucible though.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
I just beat my previous best pvp score and got the ten kill streak in IB on a team full of randoms. 0.o Go team. Was a close game too so it wasn't all newbies.

EL CUCO

I actually like it more now. Where B is right now is very neutral, which is exactly what you want.

Deku Tree

So it seems we have a group for the Hard Raid tonight at 8:30-9:00 EST 5:30-6:00 PST
1) Magik (x_Magik_ox)
2) Agent (phantom8324)
3) coy
4) SharkJAW
5) Qwell
6) Deku Tree

Good to go!

Oh wait. I was confused maybe. I was only looking for oracles to gorgons with my 27 Titan. If that is ok with you I am in... But if you want someone who can do the whole thing then It is OK with me if you drop me.

gatti-man

Representing DGAF solo in iron banner. We barely won by 100 points this game even though we controlled 2 points and i had 39 kills wtf.

Yo Hawkian, would you update the Guardian Lords of GAF ;)
10704276_10154903840380637_2865621360132892220_o.jpg

Magik

Oh wait. I was confused maybe. I was only looking for oracles to gorgons with my 27 Titan. If that is ok with you I am in... But if you want someone who can do the whole thing then It is OK with me if you drop me.

Ideally we would want someone to do the whole raid with.

patchday

It's much better in control. Control Point B used to be right by that door. So all a warlock had to do was open the door and toss a nuke. Now, you can cover Control point B. Plus, in the old layout, Control point C was super hard to take due to being exposed to sniping (esp by the top window).

I like the patch overall. I just think to rank up in Iron Banner it's a bit much and not a fan its based on Control. I'd prefer Clash :)

Magik

GAF Hard Raid tonight at 8:30-9:00 EST/5:30-6:00 PST
1) Magik (x_Magik_ox)
2) Agent (phantom8324)
3) coy
4) SharkJAW
5) Qwell
6) Deku Tree

Deku Tree

GAF Hard Raid tonight at 8:30-9:00 EST/5:30-6:00 PST
1) Magik (x_Magik_ox)
2) Agent (phantom8324)
3) coy
4) SharkJAW
5) Qwell
6)

Still looking for 1 more for the Hard Raid.

I could still do it if you don't mind if I swap characters to my 30 sunsinger at the gatekeepers. I just really want a shot at raid armor for my Titan. If you want someone who doesn't swap then no big deal.

patchday

What bothers me the most about pvp is that no one knows how to handle heavy ammo drops.

Wait for the rest of the team, my GOD!!!

Yeah I dunno why people keep doing that. The randoms should want for your ENTIRE team to get Heavy Ammo. just plain stupid and selfish not to wait.

I always emote and point to where heavy ammo spawns if playing with randoms
If playing with gaffers I ask everyone in chat do they want

Hoodbury

Yeah I dunno why people keep doing that. You should want for your ENTIRE team to get Heavy Ammo. just plain stupid and selfish not to wait.

I always emote and point to where heavy ammo spawns if playing with randoms
If playing with gaffers I ask everyone in chat do they want

Of course you wait til as many teammates can come to get it, but as soon as some red starts showing up on the radar you should grab it. I've died enough times waiting for teammates and an enemy comes around a different corner and kills me with a grenade/FR,Shotty.

Magik

I could still do it if you don't mind if I swap characters to my 30 sunsinger at the gatekeepers. I just really want a shot at raid armor for my Titan. If you want someone who doesn't swap then no big deal.

If you're okay with switching to your Sunsinger sure. I was assuming you needed to run with only your Titan.

Added.

SoulClap

Ah man I just realized the Hard Light is an exotic version of the Shingen-E.

I need a Hard Light now. Suros Schmuros.

I don't find them to be all that comparable. Even with the 'Perfect Balance' upgrade the stability is nowhere near as good as the Shingen. I wasn't happy with the range either. Have you checked out the Vanquisher VIII, sold by the New Monarchy dude? It's my favorite AR so far.

meppi

It's much better in control. Control Point B used to be right by that door. So all a warlock had to do was open the door and toss a nuke. Now, you can cover Control point B. Plus, in the old layout, Control point C was super hard to take due to being exposed to sniping (esp by the top window).

I like the patch overall. I just think to rank up in Iron Banner it's a bit much and not a fan its based on Control. I'd prefer Clash :)

Fully agree on point C. That one was pretty bad since it was open on all sides.
But they could have just closed down the window and put up a wall to the side of the ravine.

Don't agree on B at all. Besides the door, you also had the 2 stairways you could use to approach the point.
Right now you can throw a grenade from either side and clear the point as its so open.

Really hate these changes on the map. I don't even see why A is where it is now. :-/

Nice! I really need to start working on Flawless.

Congrats!!!

Welcome to the club

Thanks :) Well it was a interesting journey, with all the flaws of Destiny, just wanted to say I especially want to thank the DestinyGAF community and I am glad I got into the DestinyGAF community. Had some of my best gaming experiences with you guys. Last time I really enjoyed a multiplayer game this much was Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

todd360

Those Who Have Become Legend (The Guardian Lords of GAF. Post your proof to be added!)
figadapaura
Namikaze1
todd360
Boguester
Steroyd
Ji66a-Man
GutZ31
LordofPwn
LiK
Stantron
iRAWRasaurus

Bungie must be rolling in their studio. We beat their stall for time game.

4th raid finished, still no raid gear, forever 29.

On the plus side I got Vision of Confluence and I guess the sparrow is ok. Everything else was ascendent shards. At least it didn't give me the same sniper rifle for the 4th time in a row.

One of the people I was playing with finally got raid boots after his 12th try and he pretty excited. Good for him, I just wish this shit wasn't so random.

So some scrub is accusing me of using some "heavy ammo exploit" or some shit in IB and reported me on xbox.

I didn't even know MP had an ammo exploit.

Joldens Hammer (solar) from last IB tears people up. I think he mad.

4th raid finished, still no raid gear, forever 29.

On the plus side I got Vision of Confluence and I guess the sparrow is ok. Everything else was ascendent shards. At least it didn't give me the same sniper rifle for the 4th time in a row.

One of the people I was playing with finally got raid boots after his 12th try and he pretty excited. Good for him, I just wish this shit wasn't so random.

4th LOL bro 19 here man and no Raid Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom