• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

Two hard Raids down.
How do I hold all these helms?

On the bright side, finally got the Vex Mythonerf

Good work, MADGAME, Tyrantll, Rubenov and Deku! Quick and easy.

Yup that was great! I got up to finishing raid rank 2 but still no Mythonerf for me. Thanks for the Gorgon kill.

rNilla

Lmao
What do the IB gloves look like?
Kind of silly

Destiny-Mutliplayer-Iron-Banner-Rewards-8.jpg

Sullichin

I definitely noticed it was harder to kill people as a level 27. I'd say that's the absolute baseline for success.
Not sure why I said 27. I was 28-29 getting to rank 5 though and didn't notice a difference between them, went with 28 more often to use voidfang vestments. I'd revise my statement and say that being level 28 with a maxed / near maxed weapon should be good enough to soldier through IB.

Don't see how anyone can say not hate Suros. It's too damn strong from any range. Everyone crouch camps with it and it's pretty damn sad. The bounties doesn't help either.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
<3 raid sogood

thanks to everyone who tuned in, it really means a lot.

Doing 28 Weekly now, join on Hawkian if you want in (tearing through it like we are on speed)

NeOak

Don't see how anyone can say not hate Suros. It's too damn strong from any range. Everyone crouch camps with it and it's pretty damn sad. The bounties doesn't help either.

Gotta love when the top guy lags and kills you with the SUROS.

I hit the guy 3 times with the arc blade. 3. he just turned around and I died.

rNilla

I shall go to sleep dreaming of the magic space bus, hoping that RNGesus Claus will bestow this beautiful space sleigh upon me.

Gotta love when the top guy lags and kills you with the SUROS.

I hit the guy 3 times with the arc blade. 3. he just turned around and I died.

The lag in IB tonight is terrible. Too may peeps with poverty Internet.

Edit: Yup, I'm done for the night. Way too much lag. Hit a guy with golden gun before he fired his fusion rifle and yet we both died.

Mindlog

Fun games with IB GAF.

Had to dust off my Hunter for Crucible. It can reach 30 with gloves so we'll see how it goes. Got to Rank 2 relatively quickly.

I haven't used Hawkmoon Hunter in forever. Holy hell does the Hawkmoon have a deep clip. Kept reloading after a few shots because that's how I Thorn, but once I stopped doing that I started feeling it again. Now I just have to learn how to melee with the Hunter.

Still sort of surprised Thorn is getting a buff instead of just being fixed. It reminds me of the time the Piranha got buffed in ME3MP.
You can definitely get it. Astro dropped 8 MoL until he got it to roll. There's also a Bungie forum post about how good it is!

http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/79643714/0/0/1
I had no idea that was possible...
Tempted to buy another Fusion Rifle (I like the one I rolled) and spending all of my motes to get it. Let's see what engram Xur has tomorrow. Crossing my fingers for gloves.

Ridli

<3 raid sogood

thanks to everyone who tuned in, it really means a lot.

Doing 28 Weekly now, join on Hawkian if you want in (tearing through it like we are on speed)

Thanks again for hosting the noob raid Hawk.. That was some patience working through some of those lag/glitch induced wipes.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
yep, I'm buying perun's fire. i want it in arc.
Thanks again for hosting the noob raid Hawk.. That was some patience working through some of those lag/glitch induced wipes.
it's all part of the atheon experience my friend, we had that guy

soundpross

Neo Member
Hard raid was pretty kind to me this week got the armor I needed for warlock and titan to hit 30 and I got 2 vex mythoclast. Hopefully I get a ballerhorn one day :(

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Holy shit, definitely rerolling until I get that. Wasn't sure what the best Fusion perks were and the vendor defaults are pretty decent.
Charge time with a fusion isn't AS important as people think; my two favorite fusions have atrocious charge times but can be used to great effect. But THAT fusion rifle with a fast charge time will be pretty outrageous.

Literally just went the whole night in Iron Banner (10+) matches where I got NOTHING for rewards. Half the time the whole team just got nothing...blanks for everyone. Fun game. It's a shame the PS4 is starved for any worthwhile shooters or this thing probably would've been shelved a while ago.

ElRenoRaven

So if anyone is going to be raiding friday through monday on xbone feel free to send me an invite. I need to get to raiding on the xbone version. Done it on PS4 several times. Also if anyone's doing weekly strike tomorrow feel free to hit me up also.

Tag is same as here.

gdt

Sorry, Gdt's and guys, for bailing on your guys. Have to work tomorrow. Was pretty fun. Got my 2nd Fatebringer and 4th FV.

No problem man, I was just as tired. Just too stubborn to quit.

So far I got nothing really. Let's see what Gatekeepers/Atheon drop tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom