• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lima

Jolder's Hammer is purdy good, guys.

Best legendary MG in the game for PvP. I told you guys but you wouldn't listen. Especially now that you can reroll it. I have one with mad stability on it, field scout and two good perks. More impact than The Swarm and good stability and 50 rounds in the mag.

Was worth it last IB to grind to rank 3.

It refuses to drop after fully ranking up, I have like 5 Timur Lashes :(

I've taken a character from 0 to 4.75 the last few days and I've only seen Timur drop once, maybe twice and the spacebus only once. MG has dropped 4-5 times I'm sure.

Anyone at rank 5 tried out the SRifle yet? I rolled the FRifle until I got accelerated coils, anything to prioritize for rolling the SR?

Manp

yesterday i got no backup plans for my titan from a legendary engram from IB. not sure how i feel about this. :|

someday

Banned
<3 raid sogood

thanks to everyone who tuned in, it really means a lot.

Doing 28 Weekly now, join on Hawkian if you want in (tearing through it like we are on speed)
Thanks again Hawkian for leading the newbie raid. That was a lot of fun and I got my first piece of raid gear!

MOTHER-FUCKING-GAUNTLETS

About damn time, now i can finally reach 30, after two and a half days swimming across all those suros, fusion rifles around the corners and spawn camping, yesterday reached rank 4 on the Iron Banner and bought the gauntlets (boots and cloak too, there goes all my glimmer), actually it was not that hard, but really time consuming, the Tempered buff helped a lot.

Now i don´t know what to do, continue to play with my hunter and reach 5, use my alts and try to reach 3 with each...dunno, our ranks will reset after this Iron Banner, right?.

Anyway, my haul for all that grinding was quite poor, Jolder´s Hammer (looks like a good weapon but i have like 7 or 8 machineguns already), quite a few blue engrams and a shit-ton of blue equipment, i would settle for a Timur´s Lash, oh well, RNG gonna RNG, and i don´t really need it.

Now i have to do something about my lack of glimmer, i guess i´m gonna woke the hive A LOT today.

Anyone has Perun´s Fire? looks like a damn good fusion rifle, and my maxed 77 Wizard is not fast enough charging for my taste, i have a couple LIGHT/Beware with my alts, but that one looks better.

Holy cow, I almost forgot it's only 1.5 hours to Xursday!

Apologies to IB team. Last night was banjos and tonight was baboons. :( Going to try again at the reset if anyone is around for fresh IB bounties and Xur.

zewone

Since I just finished maxing out ballerhorn, I'm pretty sure that's what Xur will be selling.

Honestly, if it sticks to the same pattern, it should be a Special Weapon.

Xurday! Can't wait to not get the Horn.

Hope he sells the Saint 14 helmet for Titan, would complement my defender really well. And anything besides Voidfang for Warlock D=

exYle

Rerolled the Fusion Rifle until I got arc, fuck yeah! Arc burns are gonna fly by now.

It was close, too. I got it on my last three motes.

HighOnPCP

1 more hour...I am 100% expecting to be disappointed like the last month basically so won't be too bad when it actually happens (and it will happen)

You monster.
Just being realistic man. I'm assuming that there's a 300% chance that he brings all that shit and then I won't be disappointed.

I'm really hoping for Red Death and saint 14 helm. If I can get either of those then I'll be happy. If it's a special weapon like everyone is assuming, then I hope it's Plan C. He can bring that, right?

KeRaSh

So after much debating wether to keep playing DA:I or giving lady luck another chance to shower me in raid gear I decided to join my friends in the Vault of Glass.

Ass Energy. Ass Energy everywhere...
Found Verdict (another shotgun I will not use)
More Ass Energy
Chatterwhite

6 runs and still not a single gear drop. Fuck those odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom