• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean

Banned
Between Dragon Age and GTA I've finally kicked my Destiny addiction. Haven't played at all this week except for a quick VoG on Tuesday.

If Xur brings the horn today I will run back and run my two weeklies though. Now that they're harder solo I hope there's still people who need to get them done!

Sullichin

Pls Horn Xur. There's very little else I want. I'd probably buy red death too, and either of the two warlock exotics I'm missing: Heart of Praxic Fire or Skull of Dire Ahamkara

Sullichin

Wait. The higher rank you are, the better your chances of landing an a good item? This applies to everything?

Think I just got an entire, single ascendant shard for hitting Crucible rank 13 if that answers your question.

But still, this very well might be true

CLBridges

Spent the glimmer I had saved up on the goldspiral shader. Now, I have to grind up approx. 11k b/f IB ends so I can buy that scout rifle. Freakin' impulse purchases lol, like the shader though. Now just waiting on big homie Xur to bring the goods :)

Steroyd

Seeing how Hawkmoon and Vex Mythoclast are only going to be RNGesus based, I'll be happy with a Thunderlord, also missing Hard Light and Red Death, but I only "want" them for collection reasons.

That said not holding out for Thunderlord because arc burn week, so high chance weapon wise Xur will dissapoint.

Yesterday I got the legendary Iron Banner hand gun. Scrapped it (I think I have every handgun going and don't use them) but didn't get a single Energy piece from it.

Glitch? :/

Seeing how Hawkmoon and Vex Mythoclast are only going to be RNGesus based, I'll be happy with a Thunderlord, also missing Hard Light and Red Death, but I only "want" them for collection reasons.

That said not holding out for Thunderlord because arc burn week, so high chance weapon wise Xur will dissapoint.

13 minutes til we cry tears. Everyone get your drinks ready

Steroyd

Yesterday I got the legendary Iron Banner hand gun. Scrapped it (I think I have every handgun going and don't use them) but didn't get a single Energy piece from it.

Did you scrap it during the warping screen? The icon doesn't pop up but it still adds to your inventory.

CLBridges

I'm gonna guess it's not a glitch and very much intended based on them being event items, similar to Queen's wrath (no shards for dismantle on her stuff). Hope I'm incorrect but this is why I specifically created a 3rd character, to store novelty items on them I don't plan to use but will keep around just because.

Sullichin

No glitch, Timur's Lash doesn't drop energy when dismantled. Similar to the Queen's armor not dropping shards. Game is stingy.

Lima

Did you scrap it during the warping screen? The icon doesn't pop up but it still adds to your inventory.

Not a glitch. Working as intended.

Iron Banner rewards dropped after a match don't give out energy. Probably because you get like 10 of them if you actually play IB after reaching rank 3. I got 8 Timur's Lash last time.

Lima

Yo get this I had like the best match ever in crucible last night.

I got 10115 points. Yet we still lost. I don't even know what the fuck was happening there. These kids I played against were so trash but somehow my team mates were even worse. Some people really shouldn't be allowed to play PvP.

HighOnPCP

It's the only weapon I REALLY want now so of course he will NOT bring us the Horn, sorry.
Also no Praxic Fire because I REALLY....REALLLLY want that too, sorry.

Sullichin

Ballerhorn and Skull of Dire Ahamkara are top of my list.

It's the only weapon I REALLY want now so of course he will NOT bring us the Horn, sorry.
Also no Praxic Fire because I REALLY....REALLLLY want that too, sorry.

I want these things, but only because they're the Warlock exotics I don't have, and because Ballerhorn.

LAST MINUTE PREDICTION:

Weapon: Plan C
Engram: Helmet
Warlock: Apotheosis Veil
Other classes: I don't pay attention

It's HAWKMOON!!
He's on the right in the basement all the way in the corner

Titan: No black up plans
Hunter: Young Ahamkaras spine
Warlock: Voidfang vestments
Weapons : HAWKMOON
i lied its MIDA
Helemt emgram

Sullichin

Xur is at the hanger side by the lounge looking area.
He has MIDA Multi Tool
Voidfang Vestments
Young Ahamkara's Spine
No Backup Plans
Helmet Engram
Stealth Drive
Void Drive
Fusion & Auto Rifle Telemetries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom