• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Bummer it's multi tool, void fang, young ahamkara, and back up plans, helmet engram.

I hate when my bounties lead me right to him I like looking for him in the tower.

Happy Xursday!

Titan: No Backup Plans s91
Hunter: Young Ahamkara's Spine d99
Warlock: Voidfang Vestments s131
Weapon: Mida Multi-Tool :(
Engram: Helmet

Telemetries: AR, FR, MG

Midas

Haha for some reason, Xûr always brings the weapon I recently got in nightfall.

I'll pick up the titan armor at least.

is Multi-Tool worth it?

I really like Scouts, but I am gunning for VoC and would prefer to keep my Exotic slot for something else. Although, RNG may never give me VoC....

Sullichin

is Multi-Tool worth it?

I really like Scouts, but I am gunning for VoC and would prefer to keep my Exotic slot for something else. Although, RNG may never give me VoC....

I don't have VOC, but MIDA is by far the best Scout I've tried so far (including Cryptic Dragon, A.1whatever, and other random legendaries). It's a great weapon.

Ok, i´ll take the multi-tool, and the young´s ahamkara spine, maybe one drive, and telemetries, ammo packs too...

Xürsday feels like christmas!

Happy Xursday!

Titan: No Backup Plans s91
Hunter: Young Ahamkara's Spine d99
Warlock: Voidfang Vestments s131
Weapon: Mida Multi-Tool :(
Engram: Helmet

Telemetries: AR, FR, MG

Hahaha, called it. I should have used one of my alts on IB... Might as well pick those up and get to rank 4 for the IB gauntlets.

So, as someone who mainly and nearly only plays with scout rifles: is MIDA any good?

is Multi-Tool worth it?

I personally love it, but the vision of Confluence is great and doesn't use an exotic slot.

The Mida shoots fast as hell though. And you move so fucking quick with it. Awesome if you're a Hunter. You can straight up outrun a Bladedancer.

Ehh...not that bad a haul. Atleast he has something I actually want this time. Bought MIDA, Ahamakaras Spine and No Backup Plans.

Warlocks getting the shaft again :(

Anyway up for some IB, let's do this GAF.

ocean

Banned
So, as someone who mainly and nearly only plays with scout rifles: is MIDA any good?
It's great. Only big problem is that it doesn't perform well enough to merit the Exotic slot. It's still better than any Legendary barring VoC, just not that much better that it's worth the Exotic slot sometimes.

It was my first Exotic and still my favorite SR. I use VoC more but only because it's legendary. I like the sights on MIDA better and it's just so quick to aim and shoot that other scouts feel clunky in comparison.

I don't have VOC, but MIDA is by far the best Scout I've tried so far (including Cryptic Dragon, A.1whatever, and other random legendaries). It's a great weapon.

Hmmm, just checking out the perks now. How good is "mulit-tool" perk. Is it really as fast as you can pull the trigger? I can see how that would be nice. Certainly would outclass my A.1... assuming of course MIDA has reasonably good stability.

I personally love it, but the vision of Confluence is great and doesn't use an exotic slot.

The Mida shoots fast as hell though. And you move so fucking quick with it. Awesome if you're a Hunter. You can straight up outrun a Bladedancer.

Interesting. I think you sold me on it. Won't hurt to try it out since I got the coins, but Dammit XUR, sell a freaking Scout Telemetry, these things take ages to level up.

Sullichin

Hmmm, just checking out the perks now. How good is "mulit-tool" perk. Is it really as fast as you can pull the trigger? I can see how that would be nice. Certainly would outclass my A.1... assuming of course MIDA has reasonably good stability.

It's fast, but I've commented earlier in this thread that I would much, much prefer an auto fire perk because it kind of makes my fingers hurt.

That being said MIDA is a very pleasant, no bullshit, get shit done weapon that makes every other scout rifle I've tried feel incredibly slow (again, barring VOC)

Shito

It's great. Only big problem is that it doesn't perform well enough to merit the Exotic slot. It's still better than any Legendary barring VoC, just not that much better that it's worth the Exotic slot sometimes.

It was my first Exotic and still my favorite SR. I use VoC more but only because it's legendary. I like the sights on MIDA better and it's just so quick to aim and shoot that other scouts feel clunky in comparison.
I'm a hunter, and I don't have VoC: thanks, I will buy it and give it a try! :)
In cases where I'll need the exotic slot for another weapon (for example, gjallarhorn next week, because you're TOTALLY going to sell it next week RIGHT XUR!?), I'll fall back to my beloved A1X654651321.21651.

I would have loved Young Ahamkara's Spine as well, but I don't think I'll have enough coins for both of them this week...

Jinjo

Why doesn't he have heavy synthesis anymore?

Bought No Backup Plans and Ahamkara Spines, wanted both gloves pretty badly. Already have two MIDA's, but it's a good gun guys.

Warlocks are cursed confirmed though.

Rixa

Ohh. On my 3rd Xursday (that I can afford) I finally can buy weapon. Definetly buying MIDA and leaving Pocket Infinity to vault.

Gonna pass on the MIDA. I still have to level my gjallahorn, mythoclast, last word, voc, pocket infinity, truth, and plan c. I don't see myself using this anytime soon.

Steroyd

Nice, of course no Thunderlord, but at least there's 2 gauntlets I haven't obtained yet, and I'm 5 coins short of getting the only coloured drive missing, time to grind dat Iron Banner

I quite like it the firing rate is really good has a nice scope, and I use it to great effect in PvP, but I've really got to use my Vision of Confluence to compare one day.

It's fast, but I've commented earlier in this thread that I would much, much prefer an auto fire perk because it kind of makes my fingers hurt.

That being said MIDA is a very pleasant, no bullshit, get shit done weapon that makes every other scout rifle I've tried feel incredibly slow (again, barring VOC)

Yeah, I kinda got that with my hands for a while when I first started using Scouts regularly. My hands have acclimated and can now play for a long time without hurting. Funny thing is that it destroyed my R2 trigger on my launch DS4 after a few weeks of Destiny. Durability is either crap or I just wore it the hell out. I have DS3's that are 6+ years old still going strong, but to be fair to them, R2 isn't used nearly as much on them.

I want to buy everything!! Except voidfang vestments lol.

Also, literally the minute after I buy IB gloves to get to 30 Xur sells titan arms.

Fuck this game.

Hahaha, called it. I should have used one of my alts on IB... Might as well pick those up and get to rank 4 for the IB gauntlets.

Congrats man! Now you have to be 30 by sunday so keep grinding! :p

And I'm gonna buy Voidfang Vestments again... These are slightly better than the ones I have on my main so I'll pass those on to my alt and level these up for my main... again...

Jinjo

I want to buy everything!! Except voidfang vestments lol.

Also, literally the minute after I buy IB gloves to get to 30 Xur sells titan arms.

Fuck this game.

You're better off using the IB gauntlets, No Backup Plans are not that great of an exotic. Better off using Saint-14 for Defender or Inmost Light for Striker.

CLBridges

Went ahead and bought the Mida just to have it and the hunter gauntlets for whenever I finally decide to get that class to 20. Between VoC, IB scout rifle and Mida, I doubt I'll use Mida as much given the exotic slot usage.

Honestly, I'm more looking forward to grinding the glimmer for IB scout to test it out and play around with the reforge on it.

Nodnol

I'd love to buy MMT, but it would be just because. VoC will do for now.

I'd rather save my coins; I only have one guardian and I wouldn't want to shoot myself in the foot when it comes to the 'Horn.

NastyBook

Finally got No Backup Plans. So two things can happen now: I can grind my ass off in IB to get the boots, or the Raid boots drop sometime this weekend. Either way, My Titan's that much closer to 30.

And I don't understand why...I really can't comprehend it.
Warlocks get FUCKED that's the bottom line.

It makes me wonder if the games RNG is pseudo random or rng has some type of bug. What are the chances of this repetition happening? Seems too coincidental.

It's like the raid for me. I have only run it 3 times, and I have gotten Found Verdict to drop at Templar every time. Doesn't seem like that should happen so consistently, yet it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom