• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambitious

deej79ue2.png

Note how he does not specifically correct of confirm the numbers. Of course, the numbers on the blog are still unchanged.

Jinjo

Got a Jolder's Hammer with Counterbalance (increased stability), Field Scout (extra ammo) and Feeding Frenzy (reload speed on kill). Keep it or reroll? I feel these perfectly make up for its weaknesses, lack of stability, low ammo and slow(er) reload speed.

Got a Jolder's Hammer with Counterbalance (increased stability), Field Scout (extra ammo) and Feeding Frenzy (reload speed on kill). Keep it or reroll? I feel these perfectly make up for its weaknesses, lack of stability, low ammo and slow(er) reload speed.

That´s exactly the one i´ve got yesterday, i think i´ll keep it that way.

Namikaze1

You know, I think Warlocks will be forever screwed. All the DLC exotics will never be sold by Xur due to obvious reasons and Heart of Praxic Fire seems to never be on sale. Sorry, Todd, but you're stuck with Sunbreakers and Voidfangs.

blackflag

Sounds good man. Doing a round with 5 guys now, but one guy is leaving after this round for 30 or 45 min. I'll send you party chat invite when you get online.

If you still got room send me an invite. I'll replace that dude leaving for a couple rounds. I've got a little over an hour for now.

Namikaze1

You know, thinking further upon it, I feel like we are going to have even more complaints in the upcoming months due to the expansion DLC. You'll have people without the dlc complaining about OP expansion weapons and that would probably lead to a Mythoclast situation.

I swear iron banner/crucible are so fucking frustrating when your team is playing every man for himself.

I just played against an excellent team that for once knew that capturing two points and holding your ground is the best way to win.

And can we rename Firebase Delphi to Firebase Clusterfuck? Or at least something along those lines.

Daemul

Another week with a Titan exotic and weapon I already own and nothing I want or need. Ah well, that's me done for the week. See you on Tuesday guys.

ocean

Banned
You know, thinking further upon it, I feel like we are going to have even more complaints in the upcoming months due to the expansion DLC. You'll have people without the dlc complaining about OP expansion weapons and that would probably lead to a Mythoclast situation.
Current Raid weapons are great but I don't think they're OP in the Crucible. Maybe Heroic new raid will have its own Mythoclast (a broken OP prize) but having dealt with the VM they'll probably release it with a more balanced damage output similar to whatever they rebuff the Mythoclast to be.

Ok found this from there

Here's the possible stats someone pulled using the time trick on Xur:
Helmets: 75-105min
Arms: 66-93min
Armor: 100-140min

So
No Backup Plans is 81str out of a possible 66-93, so a tiny bit above the middle
Young Ahamkara's Spine is 88 out of a possible 66-93, so close to the max possible
Voidfang Vestments is 116 out of 100-140, so below half possible

So for me since I'm just collecting, the spine is a maybe, but I don't think I'll get anything this week.

20 minutes spent farming the Crota door netted me 7676 glimmer using Black Idols.

Anywhere faster than that?
Extraction Zone I get 500 per run, I don't know how long it takes. With titan, I sprint up to force the second ship to spawn, throw a lightning grenade int he correct spot to kill one side of yellow drops (200+) then use my super to kill the other side of drops (150+) then run back to the first ships spawns to let them kill me. I want to say it's 2min per run, so in 20 min it'd be 5k?

Hmmmmmmm... guess not

YomommaZ

I swear iron banner/crucible are so fucking frustrating when your team is playing every man for himself.

I just played against an excellent team that for once knew that capturing two points and holding your ground is the best way to win.

And can we rename Firebase Delphi to Firebase Clusterfuck? Or at least something along those lines.
Having a full fireteam is necessary for objective modes. Even 1 random team member can fuck up spawn points if he's trying to capture the 3rd zone. Unless the enemy team is really bad... In that case u steamroll them no matter the spawn points or zones held.

Hmmm, good point. Been thinking about getting one for Christmas. I guess I would have to leave my PS4 on or can RP boot it remotely. Probably have to configure it beforehand so...

the PS4 needs to be turned on or in Rest Mode to be able to be resurrected with the Vita/PSTV :D

I always leave it in Rest Mode when i go out with the Vita and know i will want to connect to the PS4. Like this weekend when i'm visiting my parents 200km away. Remote Play is still smooth as butter. Visiting Xur, doing daily bounties remotely is easy. Playing some Iron Banner is also possible but do not expect victories :D

X-Frame

Ok found this from there

Here's the possible stats someone pulled using the time trick on Xur:
Helmets: 75-105min
Arms: 66-93min
Armor: 100-140min

So
No Backup Plans is 81str out of a possible 66-93, so a tiny bit above the middle
Young Ahamkara's Spine is 88 out of a possible 66-93, so close to the max possible
Voidfang Vestments is 116 out of 100-140, so below half possible

So for me since I'm just collecting, the spine is a maybe, but I don't think I'll get anything this week.

Yup, the Hunter gauntlets I will be picking up because they're a high roll. The Titan gauntlets are only a bit higher than the ones he sold the first week, which I have, so no reason to re-buy.

Namikaze1

Current Raid weapons are great but I don't think they're OP in the Crucible. Maybe Heroic new raid will have its own Mythoclast (a broken OP prize) but having dealt with the VM they'll probably release it with a more balanced damage output similar to whatever they rebuff the Mythoclast to be.
I was talking more about the exotics since those Xur will never sell and you can only get them if you buy the DLC. As for the raid weapons, only one of them looks to be op and that's the legendary equivalent of Gjallarhorn.

Does Xur ever sell Warlock helmets, or do I always have to go the engram route? Somehow I didn't have any problem getting a bunch of Hunter and Titan exotic helms, but I can't seem to find a Warlock helmet anywhere for my new alt.

I got the IB fusion rifle...but in actual use it seems worse than my Dammerung despite having better stats. Wut.

This could possibly be due to habit. I have recently got a Final Rest that was better than my blue Dammerung in pretty much every stat, but I am still getting more kills with the latter...

I guess you just gotta use the IB one more often till you get used to it and give the latter to a alt or something

I got Mida a long time ago and its almost always my primary. Absolutely wrecks shit. I dont even need to use sniper rifles.

Don't sleep on MIDA people!

Sounds good.

I'm working on my Thorn/VoC at the moment then the MIDA will be the next on the upgrade list.

Unless I get Ballerhorn.

I will never get Ballerhorn.

Rubenov

I'm thinking of buying the IB Fusion Rifle and reforge it until I get void damage. Wizard77 is good but it takes too long to charge up.

Jinjo

Lol. My bro just got a Ballerhorn from a legendary engram he got from completing the weekly. His first reaction was: "ah no, an exotic". He really wanted just a legendary heavy since he doesn't have one yet lol. When I told him it's one of the best exotics of the game he brightened up.

I handed in two primary legendary at the same tine and only got a bad seed down and two shards, ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom