• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milennia

Just tried out the farm but I feel it isn't that effective?

I'm looping the initial hive wave by refraining from killing the Majors/Ultras because killing them triggers the checkpoint. So I mop up the barrage, die, and it starts me right off there again and I repeat.

However, it just seems like the xp isn't superb. Am I missing something?

kill the acolytes
basically its all about fast clears

the knight triggers the checkpoint

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
patchday, you coming, what's your PSN bro?

If not 2 minutes and your spots goes to babyghost

NeOak

Yeah, just gotta go potty really quick and I'm ready whenever u guys are.

image.php

Namikaze1

Me: I'm in!
*takes relic*
*jumps*
*gets triple shotted by hobgoblins*

I forgot I can't double jump! D:
Fucking Warlocks and their shity glide...

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Need 1 for gatekeepers and atheon HM

All ready, just need a 6th, first quote with their psn gets to join

Never mind filled up spot

Namikaze1

switching to voidwalker when im in portals, i can't do it with glide.
I had to go as a Sunsinger since most were 29s and the only two 30s were on relic duty since we can kill the hobgoblins with a single slam.

Plus, I barely unlocked any of the Voidwalker skills so...

Mupod

welp it took like a million years but I managed to solo the weekly heroic. Jesus christ why does that thing have so much hp.

Hot damm, the last word once upgraded is a beast, kills feel epic, then switching to hawkmoon to kill further enemies is ohh soo satisfying and everyone knows the sound of it ringing through the field. Then switching up to thorn to have fun with few rounds lol. Damm loving these handcannons. Im just having trouble finding the right secondar though.

Get fatebringer to complete your badass hand cannon collection and you won't need secondaries ;)

Edit** you can't go wrong with LIght/beware fusion rifles. I've been lucky enough to have all 3 elements for a while now. Amazing fusion rifles

JayEH

So the mission is called "The Shrine of Oryx" but the Warlock in the voice over says the "Shrines of Oryx". WHICH ONE IS IT BUNGIE?

Milennia

hope that message went through, if it didn't thanks for the help lik and deku ill be back in an hour gotta do some stuff around house i forgot to do lol

breakfuss

Goddamn it, lol, missed another. Please just message me on PSN (ID: breakfuss) if you're trying to get a normal raid togehther. Currently just doing some crucible to pass the time.

Did not know. I only have void and solar versions. Had some dupes drop, never arc. Very cool.

They don't have the most impact but they're just so good. I have wizard 77 and the raid one maxed out but I still prefer my Light/bewares. Only other fusion rifle I use is plan C which is also pretty sweet

Dante316

Get fatebringer to complete your badass hand cannon collection and you won't need secondaries ;)

Edit** you can't go wrong with LIght/beware fusion rifles. I've been lucky enough to have all 3 elements for a while now. Amazing fusion rifles

Have fatebringer too, I just like rocking those exotics hc at the moment. Ill look into lightbeware too. Ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom