• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Frame

For the Thunderlord PvP users, try using Field Scout instead of Perfect Balance. The difference in stability is noticeable, but the 60 round mag plus the increased amount of reserve ammo you can carry can be even more beneficial if you burst-fire, you'll find yourself with tons of ammo and yet still killing in seemingly 2 bullets, it's insane,

Just ran with a Vision of Confluence / Found Verdict / Thunderlord loadout, so good!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
For the Thunderlord PvP users, try using Field Scout instead of Perfect Balance. The difference in stability is noticeable, but the 60 round mag plus the increased amount of reserve ammo you can carry can be even more beneficial if you burst-fire, you'll find yourself with tons of ammo and yet still killing in seemingly 2 bullets, it's insane,

Just ran with a Vision of Confluence / Found Verdict / Thunderlord loadout, so good!
i was just thinking about that build. what class are you. so nasty.

patchday

patchday, you coming, what's your PSN bro?

If not 2 minutes and your spots goes to babyghost

Sorry. I thought your original post was in Eastern standard time? Looks like time converter screwed me. When I logged on saw your raid group was full.

Hope all you guys get great loot yo. I can be on stand by. just hit me up if I'm online.

patchday

Not a single raid gear drop for my Hunter. Fuck this shitty RNG system.

I feel the pain. Although my Hunter got 2 raid pieces his 1st visit and my titan got 1 raid piece on his.

But ever since all I've gotten is chest pieces for both classes :(

* Whoops should've used the multi-quotes sorry

coy

The stability is workable with Field Scout which is why I do the same setup for Crucible. Those extra rounds are a great luxury. If I didn't have Truth, Thunderlord would be in play even more.

MADGAME

I hope there will be a lot of variety when the new shaders are implemented. Everyone already looks the same in terms of equipment, hopefully we can at least vary a bit in terms of color.

Trakan

I tried Thunderlord in PVP after getting it, but the sheer amount of ammo you get with Corrective Measure makes it better IMO.

X-Frame

i was just thinking about that build. what class are you. so nasty.

Used it on my Titan main!

I have gauntlets that increase Scout Rifle reload speed, so it paired nicely. It's a nice change of pace as I've been running mostly hand cannons as of late. I'm completely bored of auto rifles, and the VoC definitely seems like it could be the best Scout Rifle in the game right now.

I have the MIDA Multi-Tool as well but I haven't touched it yet.

The stability is workable with Field Scout which is why I do the same setup for Crucible. Those extra rounds are a great luxury. If I didn't have Truth, Thunderlord would be in play even more.

Absolutely. I have Truth as well, and have been playing with both of them for PvP. Field Scout also really helps take advantage of the Lightning Rounds being able to fire faster as you hold the trigger. After a few seconds of firing into a group of enemies it's firing so fast and nobody is left standing, and then I still have plenty of ammo leftover.

I tried Thunderlord in PVP after getting it, but the sheer amount of ammo you get with Corrective Measure makes it better IMO.

Good to know! I've yet to find Corrective Measure, but looking forward to trying it out once the RNG favors me.

Ridli

Bought a Devil You Know over the weekend just to try out hand cannons again. I gave them up somewhere around level 14 during story mode (it feels like an age ago).

Not bad, not bad at all. Can't wait to unlock send-it and see what it can really do.

I've got 3 now for HM Aetheon, anyone else looking to do it? Help a fellow guardian out on their first HM win, y'all! PSN is greyblade

Sorry I had to bail but idk what was going on with my controller. It would just get stuck doing what I was doing and stop responding. If I was walking forward he keep walking even after I left off the thumstick. If I was turning to look my warlock would just soon until he got dizzy and puked.

Anyone else have these problems? Just started happening to my this weekend but only once or twice during crucible. Bit during Atheon it kept happening over and over.

cool, just need two more then

will probably ask during the raid, but do you think you'll allow me to switch to my 24 sunslinger warlock during the oracles -> gorgon maze portion? i've already done the raid so was hoping i can get some drops with my alt, i'll use my main for the rest of the raid of course

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Need 4 for Gatekeepers + Atheon HM

Just join if you are on FL or send FR, I'll accept and if space just jump in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom