• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any predictions for possible patches tomorrow?

I really hope the exotics patch hits tomorrow. Also, would not be surprised at all to see the Templar's area get baby bumpers.

So close to Flawless. Those glitches are no joke. One or two people getting ported is bs. Not to mention zero people being teleported.

That's about as close as it can get. Even without T's V we could have finished it in ~3 more rounds there. Everything before that including GKs was very smooth.

So close to Flawless. Those glitches are no joke. One or two people getting ported is bs. Not to mention zero people being teleported.

That's about as close as it can get. Even without T's V we could have finished it in ~3 more rounds there. Everything before that including GKs was very smooth.

Almost flawless :(

No teleport.
1 teleport.
2 teleports x 2.
3 teleports.

There isn't even a pattern, even the glitches are RNG.

My internet is having a rough day. Started lagging really bad (enemy health regen, marked by puddles when you jump way over them) then just completely died. Trying to join back on if you guys are still running flawless.

Edit: Anyone want to join for flawless? 1 spot open.

Mupod

well I wasn't able to hit 25, but I did get a bunch of other stuff done. Hopefully I can hit a reasonable level in time to do the nightfall next week.

areal

My internet is having a rough day. Started lagging really bad (enemy health regen, marked by puddles when you jump way over them) then just completely died. Trying to join back on if you guys are still running flawless.

I'm free for one or two attempts. Give me one minute to log on and join.

Milennia

I would but I'm trying to rest up for reset after an all day leveling grind :/

Need five more people for Atheon Hard. I have Epilogue, Revenge and G-Horn all maxed out. PSN: Lazykarl24

1. Me (Level 29 Hunter)

NastyBook

Just gonna try finish the Nightfalls on my Titan and Hunter when I get back from Wally World. Willy hopefully get some more shards. I'll take an exotic.

FINALLY got my second Hunter to level 20. Anyone up to help me clear the Nightfall/Weekly before the reset? Or if anyone needs an extra for a Normal raid, let me know!

PS4 - cloud945076

Kamina

Golden Boy
FINALLY got my second Hunter to level 20. Anyone up to help me clear the Nightfall/Weekly before the reset? Or if anyone needs an extra for a Normal raid, let me know!

PS4 - cloud945076
You need to be 25 in order to be able to even join someone in the NF.

Zocano

Finally got Accelerated Coils on Plan C...

EiSdU.gif

My friend, who's in the top 100 on PSN according to the tracker is playing live now on "the journey to Top 10". YouRDemizE

He's having issues with chat, so I'm streaming myself as a secondary. riskVSreward

If anyone has experience streaming with PS4 and knows about this chat glitch that hes got, we'd really appreciate any advice.

Almost flawless :(

No teleport.
1 teleport.
2 teleports x 2.
3 teleports.

There isn't even a pattern, even the glitches are RNG.

Even though we didn't get it, I'm filled with a little bit of hope. I mean we were freaking close. Theres only so much you can do in the Atheon encounter, but eventually our time will come.

Hey just wanted to say sorry for being unable to make it to the flawless raid. I wanted to help my rl friend with the gatekeeper HM. Sorry :(
But it seems Like you guys found someone else to fill the spot :)

NeOak

Hey just wanted to say sorry for being unable to make it to the flawless raid. I wanted to help my rl friend with the gatekeeper HM. Sorry :(
But it seems Like you guys found someone else to fill the spot :)

Senpai does not approve.

i couldn't make it either ;-;, haven't even turned on the PS4 at all

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Just looking to get into a Normal Raid at Gorgon Maze OR LATER. 29 Titan. Fully leveled ballerhorn, VoC. I will melt fools. :0

Reply to me here first please (so I can go on) but my PSN is OldKingKratos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom