• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainmaker

Banned
This is my first night off of work since last Tuesday. Anyone looking to do a normal raid? It will only be my second time in the Vault of Glass. Level 29 Titan.

Just realized I haven't ran VOG on my Titan this week. If any hard raids are forming, please invite. 30 Titan, maxed weps, experienced, have mic, know fights/roles, Leo, etc. PS4 The_Reckoning

Anyone doing normal raid before reset? 3 hours to go so there is plenty of time to run one. Looking to run it for my alt Titan.

Ah man. Wish you had asked 30 mins ago. I need to do it on hard but would have done normal just to get some drops. It's too late at night for me now.

Rainmaker

Banned
Anyone doing normal raid before reset? 3 hours to go so there is plenty of time to run one. Looking to run it for my alt Titan.

I'd like to do it but I only have me (29 titan and have only done it once before) and a friend (level 28 hunter and has done it twice before). Can't seem to find anyone else.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Seriously need to Rant

A HUGE FUCK YOU to Bungie.
How in the blue fuck do new Glitches/Bugs keep happening to players. Is there goddamn under-reporting of this

I mean come the fuck on, I started GateKeepers + Atheon Hard Mode, @9:15PM, it's almost 1AM, and now we have completed both runs for it

There was I say 45 minutes of downtime total, but it shouldn't take this fucking long for 6 experienced individuals to lose to stupid ass glitches
Mistakes and Deaths on HM are given an extend the time, but these glitches are getting on my last nerves

A new glitch/bug happened where the Oracles animation worked backwards, yes backwards during Atheon
You saw them go from the explosion animation back to being a whole oracle, if you shot in between, that damage didn't count, you had to wait for them to be whole, yet they spawned faster than ever before, so there was no way to kill all of them in time

Atheon for some reason used to Tango in the middle area and move a little left or right aka dodge mechanic, but now no grenades were thrown, he would go so far left, I'm talk all the way behind Future (Desert) portal, were you could not get a clean shot, only way to do so was to go all the way to the right pillar, this would happen every 3 sec intervals, wasting precious Vengeance time

The Past Mintoaur has it's own stupid problems, but a new one arose where his death animation kicked in, yet game said he warped, and pew pewed all 3 of us and we were shocked that he didn't die
How does 2 Gjallarhorn and 3 Shoulder Tackles not be enough for that fuck

It's fucking ridiculous this game can be patched at any time, it's been 50+ days since outcries of bugs/glitches in Raid and nothing has been done for them, but some ego fucks with thumbs up their ass think being coy, not informative and saying the same ol' shit is the key to being a great dev

Holy shit, I shouldn't have to spend 3+ hours on things that should be 30 minutes tops
Glitches/Bugs really feel like game mechanics put in just to stretch your time in Raid to feel like you put some time into it and feel rewarded after doing so and getting the win

As much as I enjoy this game, frustration is really annoying when you don't have anything to do with. It's not skill, your are fighting broken mechanics these fuckwits didn't even QA right and just sent it out cause their fucking EGO's of being the people that created Halo gave them carte blanche

SERIOUSLY, FIX YOUR FUCKING GAME YOU STUPID FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT!
I dropped $90 on promise of having a great time, recently it's just been aggravation upon aggravation from the Raid portion
People d/c'ing or Lag is a given in any MP game, but these broken ass mechanics need to be patched out ASAP

Fuck man, I invest to much into a game like Destiny hoping devs would be on the ball

Do Raid on Hunter, get blessed with 2 extra helmets (3rd, 4th) + aspect of glass
Do Raid on Titan finally get my Vex Mythoclast, Helmet (3rd), 3 shards, timebreaker

You know how we won Atheon on Hard with my Titan, the last 35% Atheon glitched and didn't fire one shot, kept moving like a broken AI Xenomorph from the Alien game that was released by Gearbox + Sega
At least that was hilarious, this was just outright stupid

I mean 3+ hours of fighting nonsensical bullshit to get rewarded multiple dupes...
DlYfct0l.jpg

CLBridges

Anybody need 1 for Gatekeepers or Atheon Hard, lvl 30 warlock here. Would like to get it down this week before reset, but if not, oh well. PSN: GhostFaceDon

I'd like to do it but I only have me (29 titan and have only done it once before) and a friend (level 28 hunter and has done it twice before). Can't seem to find anyone else.

Add me on PS4: ruthlesbarbarian

I can bring a friend and we should be able to find 2 more players.

I'm up for a normal Raid in about 20-30 min. Level 30 Warlock

If on PS4 I might be able to make this too in 25 minutes if you need another.

PS4 - DjRalford - lvl29 Titan

Should be 6 players now.

NORMAL raid PS4:

DeathJr. (ruthlesbarbarian)
DeathJr. +1
Rainmaker
Rainmaker +1
Random Guy
ComputerSayNo (DjRalford)

Should be 6 players now.

DeathJr. +1
Rainmaker
Rainmaker +1
Random Guy (psn: dawnoflife)

Let me know when you guys plan on starting

Thanks so much! You were a very calming presence on the team.

Thanks man. Everybody played really well, I could tell we were gonna get it.

You heard it here first: sometimes I can even be a calming presence instead of abrasive, haha.

Whaa....awesome. Congrats Raw and others who got it. Describe Atheon fight please.

Sometimes the attempts blur together for me, but I know we got a few rounds of glitched teleports and then got (I think) 2 normal teleports and killed him with the second T's V. I want to say we had 0 teleports then 2 singles when I got ported and ran the relic out. Maybe that was an earlier attempt though...

Just finished a normal raid on my alt. Got the usual. Ass mats, another Chatterwhite, a third Vision of Confluence. Was pretty annoyed until I finally got my first raid piece! Got the chest. Now I need gauntlets and some boots and I can hit level 30 with my exotic helm. This game man.

You heard it here first: sometimes I can even be a calming presence instead of abrasive, haha.

Sometimes the attempts blur together for me, but I know we got a few rounds of glitched teleports and then got (I think) 2 normal teleports and killed him with the second T's V. I want to say we had 0 teleports then 2 singles when I got ported and ran the relic out. Maybe that was an earlier attempt though...
That seems right to me. No one got teleported, then boguester/the doctor got teleported by himself for 2 times? He ran it out. And we took care of supplicants and dps Atheon. Afterwards it was the normal rounds of teleportation. Maybe we got lucky that 3 people started teleporting. Anyways I will be willing to run it with people as well if needed and time permits.

LordofPwn

Just got the flawless raider!
Good Job team!
Go team go!

Flawless #3 is done. Congrats to all the new flawless raiders! It always makes me excited, haha.

Who's next?
Thanks again!

Thanks so much! You were a very calming presence on the team.
I second this, we all played well on that last run, could have been done sooner if it werent for that ledge.

on the success it was 2 only you teleporting, then i think 3 normals. idk, i got the last 15 minutes recorded. should post that this week.

Anyways, add me to the list. I am become Legend!

DjRalford

Should be 6 players now.

NORMAL raid PS4:

DeathJr. +1
Rainmaker
Rainmaker +1
Random Guy

Just logging in

Or I was, gotta download a ps4 update 2.02

Where the he'll did that come from

Let me know when you guys plan on starting

Downloading System software update 2.02, 5-10 minutes.

I can imagine, after the plethora of attempts you have done, and still keep on doing..

Looking for a normal raid PS4 right now. Need 4 more people.

PSN: Kopyasu

We have 6 looking to raid in a few minutes, my friend who's helping can be replaced by you..

Just beat Atheon with a team of 29s. Pretty clutch ending - only 3 of us were alive when Atheon went down. Took us a little under 2 hours all in all.

I take back what I said about needing atleast two level 30s. As long as everyone is good and has atleast one upgraded legendary/exotic weapon, it's compeltely do-able in 3-4 Time's Vengeance.

Got another Atheon's Epilogue and sparrow, but twas fun. Maybe I'll get my boots next time.....

That seems right to me. No one got teleported, then boguester/the doctor got teleported by himself for 2 times? He ran it out. And we took care of supplicants and dps Atheon. Afterwards it was the normal rounds of teleportation. Maybe we got lucky that 3 people started teleporting. Anyways I will be willing to run it with people as well if needed and time permits.

on the success it was 2 only you teleporting, then i think 3 normals. idk, i got the last 15 minutes recorded. should post that this week.

Anyways, add me to the list. I am become Legend!

Yeah this sounds right to me.

Congrats on the Platinum. I think that makes you first alternate for the guardian lord raid...

I can imagine, after the plethora of attempts you have done, and still keep on doing..

Haha true, but I can't stop now until you and a few other guys get it. I feel confident that any run that goes past the jumps will be a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom