• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acrylic7

I found a scout rifle with the Shoot to Loot mod. That shit sounds so fucking dope. First time I'm seeing it too.

It says I can shoot ammo on the field an its automatically in my gun. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Dave_6

I reached rank 4 with roughly 12h spread across 4 days (only play at night after work)

I focused on the bounties and made sure to finish them off all first, I bought the boost every day even if I only used it for like 3 hours.

But seriously I feel that bounties helped a lot

I've turned in 7 or 8 bounties but haven't used the boost yet. I don't have shit to do tomorrow so I'm gonna activate it in the morning and play all damn day I guess.

Hey so me and a buddy are going to be doing the VoG drinking game tonight. Normal Raid at around 8pm Pacific (Bungie time). looking to do this with some raid noobs to make things more interesting. I will also be streaming this glorious event and will probably be asking for donations for Extra Life.

Summary:

PS4 NORMAL RAID @8PM PST/4AM GMT
1. LordofPwn - lvl 28/29 Titan/Hunter
2. DairyZeus - lvl 28/30/30 Hunter/Warlock/Titan
3. Robot Carnival - lvl 27 Hunter
4. Xadden - lvl 27 Hunter
5. the_log_ride
6. Righty10 - lvl 29 Hunter

Alt 1. someday
Alt 2. Righty10's buddy
Alt 3. Astroturfing

Be sure to tune in and watch as 2 raiding pros up the difficulty while helping some noobs clear the Vault of Glass!

twitch.tv/zuckt

If you are a Raid noob and would like to join in, just quote this post and i'll add you to the list.

Invites will be sent out at approximately 8pm with the raid probably starting at 8:30 because it always takes time and people have to go to the tower.

EDIT: FULL!

Whoa, whoa, whoa... there's a VoG DRINKING GAME???

What are the rules and where do I sign up? Usually I just pour myself a glass of wine or stiff-as-fuck drink and play until I start slurring my words... but if there's a more interesting way, I'm all in.

LordofPwn

Hey so me and a buddy are going to be doing the VoG drinking game tonight. Normal Raid at around 8pm Pacific (Bungie time). looking to do this with some raid noobs to make things more interesting. I will also be streaming this glorious event and will probably be asking for donations for Extra Life.

Summary:

PS4 NORMAL RAID @8PM PST/4AM GMT
1. LordofPwn - lvl 29 Hunter
2. DairyZeus - lvl 28 Hunter
3. Robot Carnival - lvl 27 Hunter
4. Xadden - lvl 27 Hunter
5. the_log_ride
6. Righty10 - lvl 29 Hunter

Alt 1. someday
Alt 2. Righty10's buddy
Alt 3. Astroturfing

Be sure to tune in and watch as 2 raiding pros up the difficulty while helping some noobs clear the Vault of Glass!

twitch.tv/zuckt

If you are a Raid noob and would like to join in, just quote this post and i'll add you to the list.

Invites will be sent out at approximately 8pm with the raid probably starting at 8:30 because it always takes time and people have to go to the tower.

EDIT: FULL!

The Vault of Glass Drinking Game v1.0.1 is where you drink:
if you die
if there's a glitch
if an enemy sacrifices or controls a sync plate
if you lose the spire
if you get marked
if you wipe
if you fail the jumping puzzle (drink twice if you're me)
*if you kill yourself with a rocket or grenade (counts if you stick an enemy and they rush you) drink twice
*if you accidentally fall off a ledge drink twice
*if you pull a Fig drink twice

Hotfix v1.0.1
Added extra instances for drinking requirements.
Fixed UI element for Title.

I dont expect any of the noobs to do this.

We are full, finally. should be a good show to watch as at least 5 Hunters do the Vault of Glass. Golden guns everywhere.

Invites will be sent out close to 8pm, if by 8:15 we don't have enough i'll start pulling from the Alts. Friend requests will be coming as soon as i get home.

Stay tuned guardians!

I found a scout rifle with the Shoot to Loot mod. That shit sounds so fucking dope. First time I'm seeing it too.

It says I can shoot ammo on the field an its automatically in my gun. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

I got a random blue sniper with this perk while I was leveling up my first toon. It is pretty awesome, really unique. Haven't seen it since...

LordofPwn

Whoa, whoa, whoa... there's a VoG DRINKING GAME???

What are the rules and where do I sign up? Usually I just pour myself a glass of wine or stiff-as-fuck drink and play until I start slurring my words... but if there's a more interesting way, I'm all in.

See below your post.

I finally won a match using a pistol and setting everything on fire, 422 rep lol.

And someone just found a purple jolders hammer and a purple engram :S

Sullichin

What are good perks for a scout rifle? Just blew through the rest of my motes reforging the Iron Banner scout but didn't really find an interesting combination.

stb

Was wondering if someone thought about running a hard mode raid for ppl new to it. I'm level 30, have fully levelled raid weapons, but have been holding off until I get a PS4 which should be around Dec 1st. I would love to squeeze in a hard mode clear before the xpac releases.

I was just about to post asking if any kind souls want to help two 29's (a titan and a warlock) do at last some of their first hard mode raid.

No proper VoG weapons, but I have a Ghorn, Truth, Swarm (void, maxed), Ice Breaker (maxed).

No preference for cheesing or not. I just want chests and to experience the hard mode raid.

After 7pm Eastern tonight would be preferred.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
We are full, finally. should be a good show to watch as at least 5 Hunters do the Vault of Glass. Golden guns everywhere.

Invites will be sent out close to 8pm, if by 8:15 we don't have enough i'll start pulling from the Alts. Friend requests will be coming as soon as i get home.

Stay tuned guardians!
Oh I like this. A successful raid it shall be.

Had a suros drop 2 nights ago in IB. my first exotic from PVP.

I had a Suros drop in nightfall Thursday night a few weeks ago. That Friday morning Xur was selling it.

Same thing happened with The Last Word. Literally the only times I get exotic drops Xur ends up selling them the next day.

I've never gotten a drop in crucible though.

jett

D-Member
Reached level 5 at IB. I guess that's that. Unlike other factions, this one doesn't level up any further. The warlock bracelet is pretty cool though, probably the best one that I've seen. It actually stands out. :p

LordofPwn

So much green on my screen!
Oh I like this. A successful raid it shall be.
It'll be fun. hey so you stream more than i do. how do you archive Twitch streams from PS4? or can't you?
At least you became legend.

heeeee I think that one's "finish your drink."
I'll discuss it with the team if this needs a buff. Expect an update soon.

I had a Suros drop in nightfall Thursday night a few weeks ago. That Friday morning Xur was selling it.

Same thing happened with The Last Word. Literally the only times I get exotic drops Xur ends up selling them the next day.

I've never gotten a drop in crucible though.
you should really find yourself a Hard Light.

lol I accept no responsibility for this phrase. In her defense, (1) her flawless team had already finished their run and she was just helping some of us on a few runs, and (2) she was not the first nor the last to be met with such a cruel fate.

Were you guys able to get the IB steam roll moving again with a full group? It made me sad to have to bail just as soon as we had gotten started up again.

NeOak

So are there any pics of where people think the entrance to the Crota Raid is going to be?

Destiny-LEAK.png

Hellmouth.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
It'll be fun. hey so you stream more than i do. how do you archive Twitch streams from PS4? or can't you?
Can't do it from PS4, but you have time to do it after (I think up to like 72 hours actually). First thing to do is make sure you have this checked on http://www.twitch.tv/settings/channel:
8ecLNdY.png

Then it'll automatically save it for whatever the window is. Then, after you're done streaming you have two options to save it forever.

1) You can Export to Youtube from the Video Manager- but personally, I've had to check "split into 15 minute sections" for this to work.
2) You can make "Highlights" of whatever section you want (or potentially the whole thing? note sure if there are limits) through a pretty easy interface from the Video Manager. Highlights are given a unique URL to link to and saved indefinitely.

NeOak

It was a glitch...I SWEAR.

;_;

*pat pat* I believe you.

2) You can make "Highlights" of whatever section you want (or potentially the whole thing? note sure if there are limits) through a pretty easy interface from the Video Manager. Highlights are given a unique URL to link to and saved indefinitely.

You can turn an entire broadcast to a highlight. They were going to cap them at 2 hours long but they didn't.

But a highlight that is too long defeats the purpose of being a highlight.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Wow game is lagging today. Thanks again Druv for the hand. Was like playing on a 3 second delay. Not good for nightfall. Devil walker never moved. Got my 2nd praxis fire (sorry Todd lol) to go along with 4 voidfangs. I have more exotic warlock Armour then raid Armour >.>

realcZk

ok? I prefer it ;)

what time are you talkin'?

XD thank you

the crazy thing is.. I actually like DeeJ's prose. It's just so ill-suited to "disseminating boring but easily-digestible and factually accurate information to rabid gamers."

5:30PM CST till i die of sleep exhaustion

LordofPwn

Can't do it from PS4, but you have time to do it after (I think up to like 72 hours actually). First thing to do is make sure you have this checked on http://www.twitch.tv/settings/channel:
8ecLNdY.png

Then it'll automatically save it for whatever the window is. Then, after you're done streaming you have two options to save it forever.

1) You can Export to Youtube from the Video Manager- but personally, I've had to check "split into 15 minute sections" for this to work.

Thank you!

kidko

Wow game is lagging today. Thanks again Druv for the hand. Was like playing on a 3 second delay. Not good for nightfall. Devil walker never moved. Got my 2nd praxis fire (sorry Todd lol) to go along with 4 voidfangs. I have more exotic warlock Armour then raid Armour >.>

It is kinda dumb that we easily have so much exotic stuff, huh. I have more exotic weapons than legendary and more exotic armor than raid armor.

Deku Tree

The one i really want to see is

destiny-1-630x340.jpg

Should be one of the areas removed during development a new area

Hopefully that ends up as a level 30 normal raid... Maybe they would want to keep it as level 28 so people can buy it without buying the first expansion though... Interesting that the reef raid has modifiers activated right away.

Arrrammis

Same here, unless you include my 9 pairs of raid boots... debating whether to dismantle them or just keep them to see how many I can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom