• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
When: 11pm CST Saturday
Where: Venus
Who:

1. Me (30 Warlock)
2. Axoman (29 Warlock)
3.?
4.?
5.?
6.?

Quote with GT

Slight chance I dont make it (wife aggro and/or kids awake)

The one i really want to see is

destiny-1-630x340.jpg

Should be one of the areas removed during development a new area

Can't wait for Greg the final boss.

Agent

Anyone doing a normal raid? If anyone has an extra spot I need to do it on my titan alt (level 27) and would love to join. PSN: phantom8324

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Iron banner is such a blast.

Was playing with some buddies and we were killing it. We even won once after like 4 minutes when the entire opposing team called it quits.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
The one i really want to see is

destiny-1-630x340.jpg

Should be one of the areas removed during development a new area
man, I'm pretty psyched for this too. The Reef is like a blank canvas, this is their opportunity to go nutso with it, plus the Fallen are sort of unexplored (feel like I know the least about them of any of the four).
Hopefully that ends up as a level 30 normal raid... Maybe they would want to keep it as level 28 so people can buy it without buying the first expansion though... Interesting that the reef raid has modifiers activated right away.
Yeah, it's to make it practical to own Destiny and House of Wolves but not The Dark Below.

Really kinda hoping the House of Wolves release don't up the Light level cap any more. Constant vertical treadmill expansions booooore me to tears.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
I found a scout rifle with the Shoot to Loot mod. That shit sounds so fucking dope. First time I'm seeing it too.

It says I can shoot ammo on the field an its automatically in my gun. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Is this on a Legendary?

Deku Tree

man, I'm pretty psyched for this too. The Reef is like a blank canvas, this is their opportunity to go nutso with it, plus the Fallen are sort of unexplored (feel like I know the least about them of any of the four).

Yeah, it's to make it practical to own Destiny and House of Wolves but not The Dark Below.

Really kinda hoping the House of Wolves release don't up the Light level cap any more. Constant vertical treadmill expansions booooore me to tears.

In that case what are they going to do to make it rewarding for level 32 owners of the dark below to grind the house of wolves reef raid? I guess they could have new level 32 armor with better perks. Maybe perks that defend against the modifiers (light switch, angry, and juggler makes it seem like a nightfall)...

hydruxo

I found a scout rifle with the Shoot to Loot mod. That shit sounds so fucking dope. First time I'm seeing it too.

It says I can shoot ammo on the field an its automatically in my gun. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Never heard of that. Could you post a pic?

Zakalwe

Banned
I rolled my perfect IB Fusion Rifle:

Void
Hip fire
Coils/hammer
Grenadier

Coupled with the Armamentarium, two mag grenades, and 100% Discipline.

<3

Mindlog

What the hell is all this extra noise on rusted lands now?
Pretty sure they just changed the hive ship jump in effect. It used to sound the same as a Fallen ship.

I run so hot and cold with Suros these days. It's weird how much easier it is for me to headshot with everything else compared to a Suros. The bounty is the only reason I'm using it at all.

Buff Suros please;

zewone

What the hell is all this extra noise on rusted lands now?

Pretty sure they just changes the hive ship jump in effect. It used to sound the same as a Fallen ship.

I run so hot and cold with Suros these days. It's weird how much easier it is for me to headshot with everything else compared to a Suros. The bounty is the only reason I'm using it at all.

Buff Suros please;

Yep, they changed the sound of Hive ship.

Now it sounds like metal on metal. Very rough sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom