• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure they just changed the hive ship jump in effect. It used to sound the same as a Fallen ship.

I run so hot and cold with Suros these days. It's weird how much easier it is for me to headshot with everything else compared to a Suros. The bounty is the only reason I'm using it at all.

Buff Suros please;

Yep, they changed the sound of Hive ship.

Now it sounds like metal on metal. Very rough sound.
Oh alright. That shit startled the hell out of me when I first heard it. I had headphones on and it was incredibly jarring.

blazeuk

Hard raid was dishing out the legendary/exotic weapons in that last run I was in; Fatebringers, Praedyth's Timepiece, Praetorian Foil, Vex Mythoclast, Hawkmoon and Gjallarhorn. I'd already done it earlier which gave me nothing but shards and energy...

Karl2177

Hopefully that ends up as a level 30 normal raid... Maybe they would want to keep it as level 28 so people can buy it without buying the first expansion though... Interesting that the reef raid has modifiers activated right away.
That's all outdated. Crota's End will start at 30. Trust me.

All this is false. The last subclass was for a Lock option. It would lock in all talents as well as the subclass that you selected, but you'd gain a boost in abilities.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Bungie wants the raid to be actual end game material. You'll be able to do the raid at 30, just like you can do the VoG at 26.
30 remains tough to get to for many and in fact impossible to get to without RNG. You're talking about there being level 32 enemies in the Normal raid that comes out in like 3 weeks.

Karl2177

30 remains tough to get to for many and in fact impossible to get to without RNG. You're talking about there being level 32 enemies in the Normal raid that comes out in like 3 weeks.

Yep. There are and will be other ways to 30 by the time people are raid ready. It's full-on end-game content. Even Luke said in pre-release interviews, not everyone will be able to raid. I guarantee that Bungie steps that up.

kidko

Yep. There are and will be other ways to 30 by the time people are raid ready. It's full-on end-game content. Even Luke said in pre-release interviews, not everyone will be able to raid. I guarantee that Bungie steps that up.

prepare to disappoint

I swear warlocks have the most annoying selection of grenades. I'm glad xur doesn't ever bring you shit.

My salt levels are at critical mass right now.

Oooooh which ones do you hate the most?

Acrylic7

Is this on a Legendary?

Nah, just a rare.

Never heard of that. Could you post a pic?

sure bud. Man I wish it was legendary. This is why I now check what I pick up. Usually I just break blue stuff down.

IMG-20141121-00133_zps44b42597.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Frenden

Banned
I finished first in nearly every Iron Banner match with my 26 Warlock alt (who turned into a 27 halfway through). I don't mention this as a brag. Rather, I'm kinda disappointed.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
It's full-on end-game content. Even Luke said in pre-release interviews, not everyone will be able to raid. I guarantee that Bungie steps that up.

Yeah they better get right on that.
LvHi3md.png

Using PS4 stats as a sample: currently, 2 out of 3 people playing Destiny have not completed the Vault of Glass a single time. 85% have never done it on Hard.

Roughly three-quarters of the people playing have not yet maxed a subclass.

Let's bear in mind what outliers we are in this discussion, eh?

Rubenov

LvHi3md.png

Using PS4 stats as a sample: currently, 2 out of 3 people playing Destiny have not completed the Vault of Glass a single time. 85% have never done it on Hard.

Hawkian you doing IB tonight? I left to get food and my usual team filled my spot... playing IB solo is no fun.

Frenden

Banned
LvHi3md.png

28 to start is my guess. 30 or more for hard, maaaaaybe.

jett

D-Member
Rahool gave me a purple primary out of a blue! First time that happens since The Big Patch. Just what I needed. It's Bad Seed Down. I never use pulse rifles, but I'll take it. Tired of having blues as my primary weapon when I choose to use a an exotic special or heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom