• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordofPwn

Truth. Guaranteed one-hit kill in PvP, rapes Minotaurs a new one at the VoG. And Armamentarium lets us charge two <3
Sunsingers don't need armor to get 2 grenades, and fusion grenade is a gaurantee kill. Magnetic is not. I've never been killed by one. That being said I think Titans have a great assortment of grenades lots of choices.

Yeah they better get right on that.
LvHi3md.png

Using PS4 stats as a sample: currently, 2 out of 3 people playing Destiny have not completed the Vault of Glass a single time. 85% have never done it on Hard.

Roughly three-quarters of the people playing have not yet maxed a subclass.

Let's bear in mind what outliers we are in this discussion, eh?

Kinda wonder what the flawless raider trophy is. On PSN it says flawless trophy is ~0.1 % and on psnprofiles.com it is 0.89% Are those numbers different from PSN and psnprofiles? Also assuming PSN takes into account people who literally logged into Destiny and not the current active users.

LordofPwn

Kinda wonder what the flawless raider trophy is. On PSN it says flawless trophy is ~0.1 % and on psnprofiles.com it is 0.89% Are those numbers different from PSN and psnprofiles? Also assuming PSN takes into account people who literally logged into Destiny and not the current active users.
PSN profiles takes into account only the people that have gone to psn profiles and check their PSN on it.
They list less than 800 people as having the platinum

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hawkian you doing IB tonight? I left to get food and my usual team filled my spot... playing IB solo is no fun.
yeah in about an hour though.
28 to start is my guess. 30 or more for hard, maaaaaybe.

should be 32 if following the +2 pattern

edit: doable at 31
huh. This one shows it at 1.1%. PSN really says 0.1? the .89 versus 1.1 could be some kind of rounding quirk but an entire percentage point...

k1t4j

ok gaf the only thing standing between me and 30 is 32 helium fragments.

Now i have a bone to pick with atheon from when i was 29, so if someone is doing HM tomorrow on PSN please count me in :)

Also i wouldn't mind getting the trophy for raiding party, so if we could all be from the same clan tomorrow would be amazing.

ERMint13

Whoever said Blind Watch is still broken is right.

If you end up against a whole team that is together it's just the same shitshow different cap points.

jett

D-Member
Playing a map the size of Bastion after a week's worth of Iron Bannering actually felt like a breath of fresh air. Bungie needs to put these big maps to better use with different game modes.

Xur. I can't get over this xur crap.

I'm so sorry buddy, I thought for sure it was coming when I just finally got one on a fluke from Rahool. I figured Xur was salivating at the prospect of trolling me by selling it just a couple days later. I guess he felt it more worthwhile to troll the many that still need Praxic. You know what bro? We're just going to get Starfire on the first day of the DLC. BELIEVE!

Manp

finally got my iron leggings... good god they're ugly as sin.
they just reskinned some low tier shit

AoxM2kU.jpg

gg bungie.

now i need a chest piece... hope there will be one for sale in future events before the expansion. well unless it's pvp... i'm done with pvp.

I have never used one of the upgrade Telemetry's Xur sells. What is the best way to use them? Should I consume one just before turning in a bunch of bounties?

LordofPwn

huh. This one shows it at 1.1%. PSN really says 0.1? the .89 versus 1.1 could be some kind of rounding quirk but an entire percentage point...

PSN .1% is accurate. It accounts for everyone on PS3 and PS4 that have synced trophies at least once after starting destiny.

Other sites only sync with site visitors.

Randoms must have ADHD or something. We're winning and everyone decides to three cap and then we eventually lose.

They must be kids or college students trolling when they should be studying for Finals.

BondFancy

Randoms must have ADHD or something. We're winning and everyone decides to three cap and then we eventually lose.

They must be kids or college students trolling when they should be studying for Finals.

Finals aren't for another 3 weeks :p

Edit: Just got Timur's leash, how do you re-roll perks? If, you are able to for non vendor iron banner gear. Mine at least has field scout/explosive rounds and faster reload after kills, but I'd probably prefer radar while scoped in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom