• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finals aren't for another 3 weeks :p

Edit: Just got Timur's leash, how do you re-roll perks? If, you are able to for non vendor iron banner gear. Mine at least has field scout/explosive rounds and faster reload after kills, but I'd probably prefer radar while scoped in.

I always studied for Finals 1 month prior when I was in college. Maybe that's the Asian in me that wanted to have A's across the board.

Mindlog

Whoever said Blind Watch is still broken is right.

If you end up against a whole team that is together it's just the same shitshow different cap points.
I really believe a good team has an easier time controlling Delphi. On that map even the enemy heavy ammo can be dominated when controlled correctly.

phen0m24

Looking to form a Hard Mode Raid Group for tonight at 9:00pm EST

Main focus is to start at Gatekeepers to do Gatekeepers/Atheon for 2 or more characters (I have 2 characters that need to do it, my 3rd has done the complete hard raid for this week but will be willing to provide my Level 30 to help afterwards). If you just need to do 1 that is fine too, we can find subs if needed or if you are willing to help after that is also great!

PS4
Cosmos_Man
Level 30 Titan
Level 29 Hunter
Level 29 Warlock

All characters have maxed Icebreaker, VoC, Atheons, Corrective Measures, Hezen, etc.

Please reply and/or send me a PM. I will continue to post this throughout the day.

1. Cosmos_Man (Me)
2. ColonelOCorn

Quote/bumping to see if Byron is on.. :)

EL CUCO

smHbHOn.jpg
my first ever Legendary drop in PVP.
Timurs Lash

LordofPwn

Awww man. T minus 2 hours until possibly the greatest normal raid attempt ever.
im way overhyping this.
if you want to know how alcohol affects raiding. Stay tuned.

BondFancy

I always studied for Finals 1 month prior when I was in college. Maybe that's the Asian in me that wanted to have A's across the board.

Things have changed a bit, at least for engineering general education classes. Most of my finals aren't cumulative so they are like ordinary midterms.

Also, has anyone got the iron banner scout rifle, if so is it any good?

forrest

formerly nacire
My guess for the new raid is lvl 28 to enter and fight lvl 30 mobs on normal. While hard mode will be lvl 32 mobs.

I wonder if the platform they show Crota on with all the water around it and paths leading to it will play into the encounter.

Yeah they better get right on that.
LvHi3md.png

Using PS4 stats as a sample: currently, 2 out of 3 people playing Destiny have not completed the Vault of Glass a single time. 85% have never done it on Hard.

Roughly three-quarters of the people playing have not yet maxed a subclass.

Let's bear in mind what outliers we are in this discussion, eh?

I think the actual Raid numbers are lower. I know several people who haven't even attempted the normal or hard raid yet they have both the normal/hard raid trophies because someone cheesed atheon for them

LordofPwn

My guess for the new raid is lvl 28 to enter and fight lvl 30 mobs on normal. While hard mode will be lvl 32 mobs.

I wonder if the platform they show Crota on with all the water around it and paths leading to it will play into the encounter.
I'm going to try and take the day off for the first day of the new raid. Want to go in blind.

gdt

Gotta hit 29 on my warlock for 1 more hard raid this week...

Is anyone taking off the day the dlc drops? I want to be in a Gaf group day 1 for Crota's End.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
holy shit. planet destiny thumbs down.
Eric, better known as Urk, replied to this saying that the form we saw in the trailer – the prologue – is only one of Crota’s forms.
Still haven't watched the cinematic, but Urk's posts in the gaming side thread have certainly whetted my appetite. He refers to what you see as "one of Crota's forms." o_o
-_-

LordofPwn

Gotta hit 29 on my warlock for 1 more hard raid this week...

Is anyone taking off the day the dlc drops? I want to be in a Gaf group day 1 for Crota's End.
Same. I'd like to go with fellow guardian lords first but we'll see. Just way hyped for new raid

deafmedal

So O'Corn and I are gonna run weekly, NF, weekly, NF, weekly... we have three for the first weekly but will have space until the last weekly. If anyone needs one or both, jump in our party :)

PSN: deafmedal

jett

D-Member
These headshot-heavy IB bounties have actually made me better at this game. Like a lot better. I never used to go for the headshot, now I pretty much instinctively aim there with primaries and HMGs. Woot woot.

EL CUCO

Question: When you reforge a weapon, it only rerolls the bonuses, correct? Doesn't mess with stats?

Edit: NVM, it doesn't mess with stats

Rahool gave me a purple primary out of a blue! First time that happens since The Big Patch. Just what I needed. It's Bad Seed Down. I never use pulse rifles, but I'll take it. Tired of having blues as my primary weapon when I choose to use a an exotic special or heavy.

It's a great pulse rifle

Got to Rank 5 today. I'm completely out of Glimmer after buying the Rank 5 shader. Got an amazing haul of drops in Iron Banner (compared to anything else at least). Thunderlord, Timur's Lash x2, Jolder's Hammer x2, Gjallarhorn, Birth of History.

Put in a ton of effort, and I guess I was rewarded. Wish the rest of the game worked like that...

Ourobolus

Banned
Oh, thank you Xur, finally got a Warlock Helmet. Didn't even care which one. I'll take the Symbiote Helmet for my Hunter too...had me scared for a moment when I only had one more shot at a Warlock Helmet.

Saw a 20 in IB for the first time. :p

Also, fuck Kalamari.

Haha let me guess, he got another one right?

Is there a way to play against him in IB? I want to take out a team of bus drivers.

Bring it! Our buses are so freaking awesome that you'll never beat them!

Oh, thank you Xur, finally got a Warlock Helmet. Didn't even care which one. I'll take the Symbiote Helmet for my Hunter too...had me scared for a moment when I only had one more shot at a Warlock Helmet.

Got my second insurmountable skullfort... Wanted something for Hunter :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom