• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Level 30 Defnder Titan looking to hard raid. I have the Atheon check point but wouldn't mind doing a fresh go either.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Me and my friend need 4 more people so we can final-freaking-ly do the Raid because our clan apparently got bored of Destiny all at the same time.

Doesn't matter if you're experienced or not as long as you can follow instructions if you aren't and are level 27 minimum. Normal Raid. We want to get going in 30 minutes aka 10pm Central.
PSN : coolasj19
1. coolasj19
2. Cscoffee

And that's that. Closed up.

Tokems and I will be running nightfall + weekly @ 28 for an hour or so on all our characters . If theres room in our party feel free to join and get coins + nightfall rewards.

Ps4 MrChowderClam

Ourobolus

Banned
Me and my friend need 4 more people so we can final-freaking-ly do the Raid because our clan apparently got bored of Destiny all at the same time.

Doesn't matter if you're experienced or not as long as you can follow instructions if you aren't and are level 27 minimum. We want to get going in 30 minutes aka 10pm Central.

1. coolasj19
2. Cscoffee

I'm in. 28 Warlock.
Ourobolus

Fixed1979

Doesn't matter if you're experienced or not as long as you can follow instructions if you aren't and are level 27 minimum. We want to get going in 30 minutes aka 10pm Central.

1. coolasj19
2. Cscoffee

I'm down...lvl28 lock. PSN: Fixed

coy

1. coolasj19
2. Cscoffee

I'm good with this. Have not run yet with my 29 Warlock.

PSN: coyquettish

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I think the actual Raid numbers are lower. I know several people who haven't even attempted the normal or hard raid yet they have both the normal/hard raid trophies because someone cheesed atheon for them

of course it doesn't take into account the possibility of cheesing and negating all challenge from the encounter, that's accurate. anyone who has just "sat in" on atheon hard the first time they ever did it contributed to those stats

X-Frame

:)

XCeFbBQ.jpg

Anyone need/want one for IB please shoot me an invite. Players with shitty connections and playing solo are really getting the best of me...

PS4

caine-chi

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
now, looking to either join a group or start a new ib group.

hawkmoon, corrective measure, pocket infinity, thorn, a.fx, etc ready to go

gdt

Is it feasible for me to hop in to Iron Banner tomorrow and be able to buy my boots in a not so long amount of time? That's all I need for 30, but I've played very little pvp.

someday

Banned
Awww man. T minus 2 hours until possibly the greatest normal raid attempt ever.
im way overhyping this.
if you want to know how alcohol affects raiding. Stay tuned.

I will definitely watch what I can on your stream but I need to remove myself from the alt list. I'm going out for a bit.

hydruxo

Is it feasible for me to hop in to Iron Banner tomorrow and be able to buy my boots in a not so long amount of time? That's all I need for 30, but I've played very little pvp.

It's feasible but it's going to take you a while, especially if you don't play pvp much. Boots are only available once you hit rank 3 in IB. Use the Tempering buff, equip the emblem and shader, and do the bounties. Good thing is Tempering gets more potent each day up until the day IB ends.

Sh0k

Doesn't matter if you're experienced or not as long as you can follow instructions if you aren't and are level 27 minimum. Normal Raid. We want to get going in 30 minutes aka 10pm Central.
1. coolasj19
2. Cscoffee

And that's that. Closed up.

Let me know if you have space for one more, level 28 titan. PSN Shokleeto

HighOnPCP

Iron Banner finally dropped the SPACE BUS for me today...I had my eyes on that thing since the beta lol. Looks like it shouldn't even be able to fly at all and I love it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom