• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

NastyBook

Nice job throttling my bandwidth, Comcast. Fucking internet speeds are a joke right now. Shit was fine the other night. I want to call, but I know there's nothing an outsourced employee that's gonna pick up can really do about it, other than pick up their big book if troubleshooting and telling me to unplug the modem and plug it back in. Fucking thieves...

Nice job throttling my bandwidth, Comcast. Fucking internet speeds are a joke right now. Shit was fine the other night. I want to call, but I know there's nothing an outsourced employee that's gonna pick up can really do about it, other than pick up their big book if troubleshooting and telling me to unplug the modem and plug it back in. Fucking thieves...

That sucks. I'd still call anyways.

Got to Rank 5 today. I'm completely out of Glimmer after buying the Rank 5 shader. Got an amazing haul of drops in Iron Banner (compared to anything else at least). Thunderlord, Timur's Lash x2, Jolder's Hammer x2, Gjallarhorn, Birth of History.

Put in a ton of effort, and I guess I was rewarded. Wish the rest of the game worked like that...

That's an amazing haul. I'm almost up to Rank 4 and so far only got blues and one strange coin.

Re-rolled Lash and got Rangefinder and Field Scout. I want to know how hard it hits once it's fully upgraded. I also have enough glimmer for the lvl 5 shader and the IB scout rifle when I make rank 5 tomorrow.

Will re-roll on the scout rifle and hope for Void, Rangefinder, and Send It.

HighOnPCP

Re-rolled Lash and got Rangefinder and Field Scout. I want to know how hard it hits once it's fully upgraded. I also have enough glimmer for the lvl 5 shader and the IB scout rifle when I make rank 5 tomorrow.

Will re-roll on the scout rifle and hope for Void, Rangefinder, and Send It.

Wait waitttt wait. the IB scout rifle you can purchase at rank 5 has elemental damage?
I didn't even pay attention to it honestly and didn't even know if I should hit rank 5 but now I will do so. still need an arc primary because fatebringer...well, is apparently not my fate so thanks for that info!

Ruze789

When: 11pm CST Saturday
Where: Venus
Who:

1. Me (30 Warlock)
2. Axoman (29 Warlock)
3.?
4.?
5.?
6.?

Quote with GT

Slight chance I dont make it (wife aggro and/or kids awake)

I'd like to get in this if I can! Would be my first hard raid, and my second raid playthru. 29 Warlock.

GT is Ruze789

zewone

Wait waitttt wait. the IB scout rifle you can purchase at rank 5 has elemental damage?
I didn't even pay attention to it honestly and didn't even know if I should hit rank 5 but now I will do so. still need an arc primary because fatebringer...well, is apparently not my fate so thanks for that info!
You can't get elemental damage for the primary guns.

Dave_6

Fucking useless randoms. Don't know why I'm even bothering with IB. After all that shit I'm only halfway to rank 3...

Cornbread78

Fucking useless randoms. Don't know why I'm even bothering with IB. After all that shit I'm only halfway to rank 3...

My gear just sucks compared to everyone else, so I just focus on getting as many control spots as possible, yeah, I'm the test dummy out there getting murdered..

TTG

I was looking at the IB scout rifle earlier and destiny db does not have fully auto as one of the possible perks... so no reason to get it really. That thing is an A.1 with bonus range and a slower reload, if you have an A.1 with reasonably good perks, it's redundant. My goals are to get my alt to level 4 for the gear and if my main gets to level 5, get the shader(looks cool on a warlock).

I was looking at the IB scout rifle earlier and destiny db does not have fully auto as one of the possible perks... so no reason to get it really. That thing is an A.1 with bonus range and a slower reload, if you have an A.1 with reasonably good perks, it's redundant. My goals are to get my alt to level 4 for the gear and if my main gets to level 5, get the shader(looks cool on a warlock).

The lvl 5 shader looks badass on Voidfang Vestments.

NastyBook

That sucks. I'd still call anyways.
Thanks for suggesting that. I was too paranoid about the whole thing. There was actually an outage reported by a lot of people earlier in the day that's affecting the area near this apartment complex, so I'm not alone. I just need the crew they're gonna send to get this sorted out before the Iron Banner ends, or else I'll find myself at the mercy of the RNG for the rest of my raid gear again. >_<

Cornbread78

Lvl 20 noob here that needs help/firepower with the daily heroic story mission and weekly strike can anyone help? Both Lvl 22

PS4

PSN: Cornbread78

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
The last group just finished and now we have 3 spots for Normal Raid. Preferably experienced and minimum 28.

Throw me a friend request and join my party.
PSN : coolasj19

How much bonus XP does tempered give today? Thinking I'll push for rank 5 but my desire to play pvp is practically dead since I got what I needed to hit 30

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
The last group just finished and now we have 2 spots for Normal Raid. Preferably experienced and minimum 28.

Throw me a friend request and join my party.
PSN : coolasj19

Last raid of the week. Nothing but ass, but I got a Red Death from a chest.
I hope you and Red Death live a long and happy life together.

Raid group is full.

Got Timbur's Lash with Zen Moment + Grenadier and Lightweight/Perfect Balance/Explosive Rounds. Any good or should I reforge? Anything in particular I should be looking for? Only thing I'd like to have now is field scout, but at least its got stability going for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom