• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordofPwn

Just beat Atheon with a team of 29s. Pretty clutch ending - only 3 of us were alive when Atheon went down. Took us a little under 2 hours all in all.

I take back what I said about needing atleast two level 30s. As long as everyone is good and has atleast one upgraded legendary/exotic weapon, it's compeltely do-able in 3-4 Time's Vengeance.

Got another Atheon's Epilogue and sparrow, but twas fun. Maybe I'll get my boots next time.....
Congrats, would love to watch a replay of that. Earlier today I did a normal with my alt, had 2 26's, and a 27, 28, 29, and 30 and we couldn't do it. It really does depend on the players.

Congrats on the Platinum. I think that makes you first alternate for the guardian lord raid...
Lucky number 7 I guess lol.
Thanks though, I couldn't have done it without you. And I mean it. You were a great team leader staying calm under pressure and being patient with me. I really appreciate it.

And I couldn't have done it without the rest of the team either. Much praise. Such thanks.

Congrats! What did you think of it?

I've got a universal remote and it's fun to use just needs to get a buff to help make it a lil more worthwhile.

Hard since we hadn't been to Aetheron before and the 27s kept getting left behind or teleported together. After a lot of tries we managed to get it. Was awesome

Steroyd

Come on RNGesus I pray to thee, I only need.

Exotic:
Hawkmoon
The Last Word
Red Death

Raid:
Hunter - Everything but boots
Warlock - Just the boots
Praetorians Foil
Vex Mythoclast

And I think I'll have all 150 Pokemon.

JayEH

Come on RNGesus I pray to thee, I only need.

Exotic:
Hawkmoon
The Last Word
Red Death

Raid:
Hunter - Everything but boots
Warlock - Just the boots
Praetorians Foil
Vex Mythoclast

And I think I'll have all 150 Pokemon.

Luckily you'll be able to get TLW and Red Death whenever Xur sells it.

One thing I will NEVER get tired of doing in this game is that goddamn tiger knee with the Titan. Shit makes me laugh every single time.

I'm so glad that I'll be able to finally run the nightfall twice tonight. RNG better fucking bless me tonight.

ocean

Banned
One thing I will NEVER get tired of doing in this game is that goddamn tiger knee with the Titan. Shit makes me laugh every single time.

I'm so glad that I'll be able to finally run the nightfall twice tonight. RNG better fucking bless me tonight.
Double the chance for disappointment. Just kidding, whenever RNG fucks me over with a bad Nightfall drop he'll make up for it when I run on my alt. Last week he gave my Titan a purple Pulse Rifle that sucks balls but then gave my Warlock Hawkmoon. Balance.

Steroyd

Double the chance for disappointment. Just kidding, whenever RNG fucks me over with a bad Nightfall drop he'll make up for it when I run on my alt. Last week he gave my Titan a purple Pulse Rifle that sucks balls but then gave my Warlock Hawkmoon. Balance.

Last week I went between even further extremes, my main got 10 strange coins, and my last alt dropped the Gjallahorn for me.

So happy I decided to make alts the week before.

Has it reset yet?

In 50-55 minutes.

Yeah that's what happened to me a couple of nights ago.

Got 5 strange coins on my hunter and got a MIDA multi tool on my titan. I also got a cryptic dragon from the weekly strike while I was playing my titan, so I hope this trend continues.

If I get The Last Word, I might actually be able to finally retire this game.

NastyBook

Gee, thanks, Nightfall. I definitely wanted a third Doctor Nope. It's not like this particular Auto Rifle didn't suffer woefully at the hands of the AR nerf.

Here goes nothing with my Titan...

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Warlock 29:
IY7O23g.png

Titan 30:
NfubKI2.png

Hunter 29:
RY5J5mF.png

Also, Dat chest location:
uOa1y3S.jpg

0vafQn0.jpg

Stantron

I'm a little late on this but great job team on the flawless raid run.
DrDrizzay is a champ. Super helpful and patient with the team.

Even with the glitches, that Atheon fight went like clock work.
And we beat the final boss of the game... The Bungie programmers.

Future

God I hated this weeks nightfalls and strike. It's long and that boss dude might as well be called Mr. Sponge. Did it 3 times, once on a lower weekly difficulty on an alt with decent weapons and he still took damn forever to take down. Constant damn machine gun too emphasizing the sponge design

Even the tank section is just a jr. sponge since the obvious strategy is just pop out from behind that mountain and fire, hide, repeat.

I hope Bungie makes the DLC strikes more interesting. Make me want to use strategies beyond poke out of cover occasionally and shoot and then hide 90% of the time

And this weeks strike is.....

Winter's Run (Archon Priest)

Weekly Heroic: Heroic, Lightswitch
Nightfall: Epic, Juggler, Lightswitch, Arc Burn, Nightfall

*puts away Ice Breaker*....Soon.

Lucky number 7 I guess lol.
Thanks though, I couldn't have done it without you. And I mean it. You were a great team leader staying calm under pressure and being patient with me. I really appreciate it

I'm a little late on this but great job team on the flawless raid run.
DrDrizzay is a champ. Super helpful and patient with the team.

Even with the glitches, that Atheon fight went like clock work.
And we beat the final boss of the game... The Bungie programmers.

Thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate it. I would have lost interest in this game a long time ago if not for the team/social aspects of it. Definitely my favorite part of the game, just working together with people and hanging out. Who cares about RNG then?

3 Hard Raid Reset Team assemble!

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
And this weeks strike is.....

Winter's Run (Archon Priest)

Weekly Heroic: Heroic, Lightswitch
Nightfall: Epic, Juggler, Lightswitch, Arc Burn, Nightfall

*puts away Ice Breaker*....Soon.
Gonna cheese the guy with all my 3 chars using my precious Ice Breaker muahaha.

KeRaSh

God damnit Arc Burn again. Not looking forward to two excrutiatingly long cheese tasting parties where my cheese grater (Ice Breaker) slowly chips away tiny chunks of a huge load of parmesan (Archon Priest).

Steroyd

Bungie are purposefully avoiding solar burn I'm convinced of it, oh well I've got Praedith's Timepiece, Fatebringer and Patience and Time to cry into.

I'M READY FOR ANY BURN MOTHERFUCKERS!

SkylineRKR

God damnit Arc Burn again. Not looking forward to two excrutiatingly long cheese tasting parties where my cheese grater (Ice Breaker) slowly chips away tiny chunks of a huge load of parmesan (Archon Priest).

Finally some good use for Patience and Time. More fun than IB anyway.

Just FYI, there are going to be (shielded) Solar Shanks, Void Minotaurs, Arc Harpies and Arc Captains.

Fully maxed out Fatebringer and the Patience and Time will make this very fun indeed.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Damn this will be chaotic carrying all these Arc Weapon, Jesus

VoC as Primary
Purifier VII + Patience & Time + Ice Breaker for refills
Unfriendly Giant + Zombie Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom