• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sullichin

Goddamn. PvP is such shit in this game. There's literally no clarity to the combat, which I think is really weird coming from the designers of Halo and the publishers of Call of Duty.
I think it's awesome. What do you mean no clarity? I think Destiny has some of the best visual / audio cues/design of any game

NastyBook

OMG These No Backup Plans look HIDEOUS on my Titan. Worst looking Exotic Gauntlets in the game. Can't believe some people said that title belonged to Sunbreakers.

I think it's awesome. What do you mean no clarity? I think Destiny has some of the best visual / audio cues/design of any game

Goddamn. PvP is such shit in this game. There's literally no clarity to the combat, which I think is really weird coming from the designers of Halo and the publishers of Call of Duty.

Sometimes in Control it can be a total clusterfuck (mostly thanks to grenades), but yeah, other than that I generally feel like PvP is pretty fluid and "clear".

I know what you mean, but in practice I find C is much more "snatchable" than it used to be when one side is holding B and C. The closed window also lets you "sneak" toward C more effectively.

The main thing is that B is still an absolute meat grinder for a team holding B and C; if the other team keeps throwing themselves at B instead of immediately adjusting to assault C, it can go from a close game to massacre in ~30s.

+1 We had the best luck capping C and B at all costs then spread out and play catch from around heavy ammo spawn and lower hallways. Someone would always watch C and if multiples would try to take it we would send a couple guys out the back doors from the basement to help.

Both look sweet to me. One (or both) of those will probably be what ultimately ends up distracting me from Destiny.

Ditto.

I'm having a hard enough time between Warframe, Diablo III, Mordor/Unity which I've not played yet and GTA.

Not to add Witcher, The Order, The Division and Bloodbourne.

PS4 has no games though.

It's really Going to take a lot for Destiny to keep me through all those games, it certainly doesn't have the pulling factor which WoW had in its prime therefore I can't see it being the 10 year franchise that Bungie/Acti want it to be.

NeOak

I can't believe I hit Iron Banner Rank 5 playing mostly with randoms. I should get a medal for that. Call it "Backpack"

This is definitely my new fave shader
From now on you shall be known as "EL BULTO"

In some countries, Bulto = bag, backpack

Fig is too OP.

Only gravity can kill her.

27000d1337456629-lol-gif-jim_carey_lol_gif.gif

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
just did the Overcharge bounty with the Vex Mythoclast for the first time, it's worth the exotic slot for that alone

X-Frame

Damn, just spent over 20 motes trying to re-roll my Timur's Lash to get a near ideal roll and still haven't gotten one.

This is addicting! Motes are incredibly valuable this weekend.

So I just finished up my Iron Banner Marathon.

Got my titan from Rank 3 to Rank 5
Got my warlock from Rank 0 to Rank 4

Gauntles and Leg Armor for both classes
Bond for Warlock
Both the weapons
A third Timurs Lash and a second Joldens Hammer(Arc and Solar)

I'm never getting "Birth of History"

Glimmer farming was the longest part.

Got Goldspiral shader finally and it's not as nice as I thought. Too white. I'll probably give it to my Hunter or Warlock instead after IB is over.
Debating on finishing the grind to level 5. I don't like the preview of gold spiral on my titan and don't want the scout, so I'm thinking about calling it until the next IB rolls around.

Mattiator

So for all the people that have three level 30 or three level 29 what would you recommend. My two alts are lvl 27 and my main is 30. I keep getting shards and shades for normal raids on my alts... no gear. Should I waste all my shards to get those 27 to 29 so I can do hard raid or is it a waste of shards and should I just be patient and wait for raid gear.

Doing regular Crucible seems easy compared to IB. I'm playing Control and my KDR has been above 2.5 for four straight games now. I think it's because the best of the best is grinding IB and only the scrubs are left playing regular Crucible.

Cømet

Banned
OMG These No Backup Plans look HIDEOUS on my Titan. Worst looking Exotic Gauntlets in the game. Can't believe some people said that title belonged to Sunbreakers.

I hear you. Really look naff. Bought for completion only. Though Sunbreakers really are just as naff :p

@LwdofPwn- I'm probably down for it, Warlock needs new shoes. May have one other to bring along, will check with him and inform thusly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom