• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattiator

Currently running the weekly heroic 28. If any low levels want to get carried through it, feel free to add me and join. I forgot whats the lowest level you need to be for requirements. Maybe 25 or 26?

Wont have my mic on.
PSN EL_CUCO305

Grabbing p and time and ill join ya :)

Bollocks

Currently running the weekly heroic 28. If any low levels want to get carried through it, feel free to add me and join. I forgot whats the lowest level you need to be for requirements. Maybe 25 or 26?

Wont have my mic on.
PS4 EL_CUCO305

I'm available too

AaronMT86

I'm actually kind of bored right now and happy to help run a normal or hard raid with any group that needs it now on PS4.

30 Hunter, 300/300/300.

PSN: INFERNO2K

I'm actually kind of bored right now and happy to help run a normal or hard raid with any group that needs it now on PS4.

30 Hunter, 300/300/300.

PSN: INFERNO2K

Any hard mode raid spots need filled out on PS4?

Lv30 sunbro/max weapons

Send Invite
PSN: DefinityXMG
You guys wanna hook up for hard raid? I can be on in 20 mins. Haven't raided yet this week. Lvl 30 Hunter.
I can go, if you don't mind a 29 Titan.
PSN: Ourobolus
Good stuff. Will send friend request in ten minutes. Anyone else?

jett

D-Member
Welp I think Iron Bannering for a week has made me fed up with the game, again. I guess I'll come back to it when the expansion hits. :p

coy

You guys wanna hook up for hard raid? I can be on in 20 mins. Haven't raided yet this week. Lvl 30 Hunter.

Good stuff. Will send friend request in ten minutes. Anyone else?

I just got my Titan alt to 30 if there's still an opening.

PSN: coyquettish

Edit: I also have a 29 Warlock I could run as well. Trying for the helm really but either works.

I would love to do this if you aren't full. I work really long hours and it's hard for me to do weekdays. PSN SonComet. 30 Titan.

That being said. Is anyone up for a fresh normal or hard raid today? I've only completed the gate keepers and atheon so far and I'd like to do a fresh run.

Sure! We have 2 spots open still. So just 1 spot left!

Lets form a Weekly Hard Mode Raid Group!

It's become really difficult to complete 3 raids a week having 3 characters (30 Titan, 29 Warlock and 29 Hunter) mainly due to finding groups. I have a group that runs it once a week but it has been difficult for my other 2 characters (29s).

Is anyone here having the same issue and would like to form a weekly group to run the raid on 2 or more characters?

I would be willing to use my 30 Titan for the 3rd round if needed.

PS4
Cosmos_Man

We can start discussing possible days of the week and times. The only time that won't work for me are Tuesdays after 9pm EST (weekly nightfall/weekly x3 group) and Wednesdays after 10pm EST (weekly raid group).

Reply here or send me a PM.

1. Cosmos_Man (me)
2. deafmedal
3. gunawi
4. grimlock33 (possible sub needed week to week)
5. SonComet

Time : TBD - Looking like Saturdays at 9pm EST so far

We just need one more!

We will make next Saturday November 29th at 9:00pm our current 1st attempt. Please let me know if that time doesn't work, so far it seems fine. I will send a group PSN message once we have our 6th.

Hard raid. Starting asap.

1. Cyberpunk-Psycho (me)
2. coyquettish
3. Ourobolus
4. DefinityXMG
5. ?
6. ?

Will start sending invites in five mins,

Installed a patch this morning on xb1, there are no note on it. Anyone know anything about it? Play daily so its not something from before.

Which one should I keep, GAF?

W7vfdoD.jpg

Also, is Hard Light any good? Just got it.

EST but I prob won't be back till 11pm or midnight Monday night. Prob be up till the reset if you are trying to do 3x hard raids, weeklies and nightfall again :p

4 hours of "IB farewell" followed by 2 hours for 3 hard raids (0 wipes) and ~1 hr for strikes if they both have burns. Hmm, yeah that sounds like a good time to me. :)

Also, damn I wish I could get in on some of this IB action now...

Zakalwe

Banned
Do you have enough boxes !?!

Oh god. Boxes everywhere.

I packed everything super neatly then realised I'd accidently packed my wallet. Opened 6 boxes before I found it in my coat pocket.

Yes!! Congrats Mattiator, although we all know only one trophy there really matters. :) Glad you are done with the grind though. Me, you, cyborg, steroyd... time to pick it up astro.

I would have had it if it hadn't been for IB. I'm actually addicted to that little ding when you score a kill in crucible.

Cømet

Banned
4 hours of "IB farewell" followed by 2 hours for 3 hard raids (0 wipes) and ~1 hr for strikes if they both have burns. Hmm, yeah that sounds like a good time to me. :)

Also, damn I wish I could get in on some of this IB action now...

Literally right above you man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom