• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemul

Which one should I keep, GAF?

W7vfdoD.jpg

Also, is Hard Light any good? Just got it.

Resident DestinyGAF Pulse Rfile expert here. Shard them both and go buy the vendor version of Super Pox VLO. It has Field Scout(which increases your ammo capacity to a whooping 42 per magazine), the Glass Half full perk (bottom half of each magazine causes additional damage) and Reactive Reload perk (reloading the weapon after a kill grants a damage bonus for a shot time).

Best 150 Vanguard marks I've ever spent.

I packed everything super neatly then realised I'd accidently packed my wallet. Opened 6 boxes before I found it in my coat pocket.

I would have had it if it hadn't been for IB. I'm actually addicted to that little ding when you score a kill in crucible.

Lol that is hilarious about your wallet, glad you found it. "Moving house" sucks in any country.

I can relate about the IB. I probably did more PvP in the last week than the entire rest of the time since release. The key for me is definitely to use a team of at least 4+, minimize rando's as much as possible.

Cømet;139977691 said:
Literally right above you man.

Yeah, sorry I wasn't clear at all in my post. I was just lamenting that I couldn't log on to play now, family in town this weekend.

coy

Thanks for the raid guys, good fun... That conflux defence at the gatekeepers going down to the wire was impressive to watch. :D

Definitely the highlight of the run! Thanks to y'all I can hit 30 on my lock as well. Always fun running with folks on here.

Cømet

Banned
I don't mean to come off as a dick but yeah that's the reason. I just need to remember to keep my party private when I'm doing the daily.

Some guy off a mate's friendlist joined us at the very end of the nightfall last week. We got toss and he got a legendary engram. Of course we were salty.

Lima

Not really a big fan of fusion rifles but I wanna pick up the IB one right now. What are some stats/perks I should be looking for if I re-roll it?

TTG

Control points are useful to know where the enemy is and a way to boost super energy quicker. Don't tell me you guys are sprinting to the enemy checkpoint the whole time?

Frenden

Banned
Control points are useful to know where the enemy is and a way to boost super energy quicker. Don't tell me you guys are sprinting to the enemy checkpoint the whole time?

If the randoms I get paired with are any indicator, yes, yes--that's exactly what folks do. I just lost a match with randoms on Blind Watch because my team insisted on capping A constantly.

Not really a big fan of fusion rifles but I wanna pick up the IB one right now. What are some stats/perks I should be looking for if I re-roll it?

I wasn't a big FR fan either until I started using the IB one. Accelerating coils is a must, enhanced range with hip fire would be darn nice too (ask astro).

PSA Edit: Buy FR telemetries from Xur to max it quick with IB, Vanguard, and Crucible bounties. Same for MG telemetries with Jolder's.

coy

need one more guardian to join forces to defeat the hard raid
29+ exp preferred but newbies welcome
psn is bytestyle

Need one more for hard raid from beginning right now. Please be experienced in the hard raid and level 29+, maxed weapons etc.

Hahaha im totally fucking up our search process.

Hah this works. If you're stil searching, I have yet to run HM with my 30 Titan.

PSN: coyquettish

phen0m24

Cømet;139988311 said:
Some guy off a mate's friendlist joined us at the very end of the nightfall last week. We got toss and he got a legendary engram. Of course we were salty.
Me and deafmedal had a 25 join on ours, we got nothing great.

He was dead for most of the fight with Sepiks.

He got Hawkmoon.

NastyBook

They make my Titan look so scrawny :lol. Makes no sense.
Just got off work, and yes, exactly that. They need to take that holographic armor, make it larger, and tone down some of its translucency (right word to use?), and we'll be set. As it is now, it clashes terribly with the rest of your gear. I look like a joke wearing the Raid helmet.

Cømet

Banned
Soooooooooooo freaking glad to be rank 4. Get my gauntlets, be happy. Maybe level up to 5 over the next few days to get gold spiral for my warlock. Meh!

PvP sucks so much ass.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Hard Raid fresh or Atheon checkpoint. Starting as soon as we have 6. PSN Tokunbo.

1. Tokunbo Level 30 Defender
2. Sharkjaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom