• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one should I keep, GAF?

W7vfdoD.jpg

Also, is Hard Light any good? Just got it.
anyone?

vakarian32

Shard them both :p
Super Pox would be my pick, since its burst fire i think the higher impact would be more important there.

Hard Light is decent with the upgraded stability apparently, i havent leveled mine up just yet but I've seen it's quite good in close to mid range, its more of an SMG imo. I'm seeing a lot more people using Hard Light in Crucible lately.

CLBridges

The public events changes is bumming me out. It feels like they are way less frequent than they used to be.

Really sucks.

Dang, I'm feeling just the opposite. Every time I step into a new area on Mars/Moon, it's seems it no more than 5 minutes. I have to admit I don't really go to Venus or Earth that much lately, so may be different there.

JayEH

So I was playing the Daily and someone that I added from reddit for the raid a while back joined me near the beginning. I'm ok with people joining me as long as it isn't near the end. So we get to the end and someone else joins me literally a couple of minutes before the end of the mission. So I go to kick him but I accidentally kick the guy who originally was with me. He then goes on to send me multiple messages how I'm an asshole and that's he reporting me to get banned lol even though I explained it was an accident. It wasn't like I kicked him before we beat Atheon...

Lesson: Don't play with people from reddit.

Agent

Any IB groups going on? I'm halfway to rank 4 so I want to knock that out and work towards 5. I just joined a match where it put me on a team losing by 5000 points so I'm trying to avoid that disaster again.

PSN: phantom8324

CLBridges

So I was playing the Daily and someone that I added from reddit for the raid a while back joined me near the beginning. I'm ok with people joining me as long as it isn't near the end. So we get to the end and someone else joins me literally a couple of minutes before the end of the mission. So I go to kick him but I accidentally kick the guy who originally was with me. He then goes on to send me multiple missions how I'm an asshole and that's he reporting me to get banned lol even though I explained it was an accident. It wasn't like I kicked him before we beat Atheon...

You kick people for just happening to join at the end? Guess I really just don't care if someone on my FL did this, but I can see the viewpoint of them just getting the reward for your time/work.

I'm looking forward to the PvE focused event that is as successful as the new Iron Banner.

I won't be holding my breath...

I don't play PvP and haven't done a minute of IB.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Just mentioned all of the great communities that have sprung up around the game since he is playing with redditers. Reddit, B.net Fourms, GAF, and one other that I can't remember.
Pretty cool out of 4 mentions. There are a TON of people on GAF playing, IB in particular.

JayEH

You kick people for just happening to join at the end? Guess I really just don't care if someone on my FL did this, but I can see the viewpoint of them just getting the reward for your time/work.

I don't mean to come off as a dick but yeah that's the reason. I just need to remember to keep my party private when I'm doing the daily.

Frenden

Banned
I actually don't want Luck in the Chamber on Timur's Lash, want field scout and it's wrong to pair with that...

i posted a little bit ago, I hope i don't forget something good, but: explosive rounds, outlaw, mulligan, field scout... some combo of those..

My favorite has Outlaw, Field Scout, and Mulligan. I'm about to unlock the latter.

Deku Tree

So I was playing the Daily and someone that I added from reddit for the raid a while back joined me near the beginning. I'm ok with people joining me as long as it isn't near the end. So we get to the end and someone else joins me literally a couple of minutes before the end of the mission. So I go to kick him but I accidentally kick the guy who originally was with me. He then goes on to send me multiple messages how I'm an asshole and that's he reporting me to get banned lol even though I explained it was an accident. It wasn't like I kicked him before we beat Atheon...

Or.... Maybe think about setting your fireteam to invite only if you don't want people jumping in.

Frenden

Banned

Yeah. That's werid; I'd have been annoyed even if I was the guy that joined late.

Mindlog

Next Iron Banner I'm not playing the first three days and definitely only leveling one character. It was very fun.... at first. By the end I was half paying attention while watching football, cooking, and entertaining guests. Also got bored and had fun trynig to kill people with only tripe mines thanks to the spine. Level 30 Hunter without exotics is now possible.

Hahah i want ro rage so hard right now, i had 24 kills and 6 deaths while second place had 11kills and 11 deaths. I get nothing ehile he gets gallehorn -_-

JayEH

Yeah. That's werid; I'd have been annoyed even if I was the guy that joined late.

I don't see what's weird about not liking that someone joined when you're on the last few enemies and then getting the reward. It wasn't someone from here or personally that I knew. Just a random dude I did a raid with on Reddit/LFG.

Hyun Sai

On the topic of people joining on mission. They can't know if we're at the beginning or at the end, so I won't assume they want to leech / abuse. As long as everyone's loot is separated, I don't see the problem.

Frenden

Banned
I don't see what's weird about not liking that someone joined when you're on the last few enemies and then getting the reward. It wasn't someone from here or personally that I knew. Just a random dude I did a raid with on Reddit/LFG.

It's harsh to me. Each their own.

Stillmatic

Got my first IB weapon last night, like most people it was Timur's Lash. Got my boots to get my Titan to 30 too!

The one that dropped for me:

Zen Movement: Causing damage increases stability

Field Scout: Max ammo

Flared Magwell: Reload this weapon faster

Explosive rounds: Explodes on impact, dealing damage in an area

Crowd Control: Kills grant bonus damage for a short time

I don't think I need to re-roll this! :) I'm going to have a tougher time deciding what to use between Field Scout, Flared Magwel and Explosive rounds though. :(

Angry Guy

The Iron Banner bounties are the same every day, right? So trying to stock up for a better tempered bonus tomorrow would make me look really silly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom