• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

I DID IT!!!!!

LEVEL 30!!!! RAHOOL AND ATHEON CAN SUCK IT.

xfr3gpy.png

Only took 5 days of playtime.

Edit:
Just need to do it 2 more times x.x

Congratulations!

realcZk

How have we not raided together yet?

Titan bro fist

haha add me man! psn is bytestyle, we usually raid the hard raid on the weekends and have open spots. and i'm slowly expanding my titan knowledge, i have a 30 hunter and a 29 warlock now as well to play around with :p still think titans have the best exotics though

SharkJAW

Plan C with maxed stability is ridiculously good. It's better to have accelerated coils for those close encounters but maining Plan C isn't difficult at all. Pretty much unfair.

Lima

Just had the best game ever in crucible so far and in Iron Banner no less. On Firebase Delphi. They just didn't stop coming through the C window.

51 kills 31.0 K/D

These kids got Pocket Infinity certified. Straight up molested them good god.

Strider

Nice. That's a good looking Hunter. Is that the bittersteel shader or whatever it's called?

It's the chatterwhite from the raid. I go all white in pretty much every rpg/loot game plus IMO it looks great with that cloak. I switch to Blacksmith shader a decent bit too though as it looks quite good with that cloak as well.

LordofPwn

Just had the best game ever in crucible so far and in Iron Banner no less. On Firebase Delphi. They just didn't stop coming through the C window.

51 kills 31.0 K/D

These kids got Pocket Infinity certified. Straight up molested them good god.
I would love to watch a replay of that

delume

A little help GAF? I bought the Digital Guardian Edition on the PS4 and I'm having no luck getting the trick sparrow sent to the postmaster. I tried everything on Bungie's FAQ but to no success. My main concern is something is that something is up with my download as the expansion pass is still listed as full price in the PSN store and when I tap down on the Destiny entry for more details it has "Timed Trail" written below it. Any ideas? I'm loving Destiny and this is a bit of a downer.

Dave_6

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSS!!!!!

Glad you finally got one! Had fun with ya'll and we had some damn good games. Too bad the power decided to blink off for just long enough. :(

Went off again just after I typed this...

Lima

Thx!

Also should I bother getting the mida multi tool and voidfang vestment or should I just save my strange coins for the December Dark Below expansion?

How many coins do you have? Voidfang vestment is one of the best warlock pieces for PvP if you like playing voidwalker.

Otherwise eh not much use for PvE especially since it has strength on it.

The Multi tool I would only grab if you can spare the coins and want a fun weapon to use in strike playlist and while doing PvE bounties cause that's about the only thing that gun is good for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom