• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenymac

Hard checkpoint at Gatekeepers. Anyone got 15 minutes to make it happen?
30 sunbro with maxed murder potential. Looking for 5...

Hey guys, I apologize my window for putting this together isnt gonna work. Can we reschedule for between 10 and 11 AM?

What's the best way to get plasteel/wire/essence? Tiger strikes non-stop, chest from material farming or just farm glimmer and purchase greens from the vanguard?

Ikkarus

What's the best way to get plasteel/wire/essence? Tiger strikes non-stop, chest from material farming or just farm glimmer and purchase greens from the vanguard?
I find farming works best. You not only get stuff to break down but you also get farming materials as well. Best of both worlds.

Greenymac

Still looking? Hzoltan969 - lvl 30 warlock or lvl 29 titan

Yup still looking, but its looking like it may be a couple hours off now. I have an hour before Ive got something to do and its taking longer to get a group together than normal...Its before 7am so I should expect that.

Looking for IB im sick of losing psn pansargryning

Why is it so fucking hard to win with randoms? Should you not get match with other non tesm players?

I find farming works best. You not only get stuff to break down but you also get farming materials as well. Best of both worlds.

I suspected as much, thanks. That's the downside of leveling an alt I guess, quick to 20 and even quicker to 26 if you have drops from your main, but no that many class resources.

Greenymac

Guys who posted to join hard raid at gatekeepers...Can we push this back a couple hours? My window for playing right now is just too small. I apologize.

phen0m24

Hard checkpoint at Gatekeepers. Anyone got 15 minutes to make it happen?
30 sunbro with maxed murder potential. Looking for 5...

Hey guys, I apologize my window for putting this together isnt gonna work. Can we reschedule for between 10 and 11 AM?
Greeny hit deafmedal up today. We have had one since the other night and still have yet to do it.

Same spot, at GK on HM.

Born2Live

Yup still looking, but its looking like it may be a couple hours off now. I have an hour before Ive got something to do and its taking longer to get a group together than normal...Its before 7am so I should expect that.

I'm down if you still need people. Level 29 Warlock(Sunbro) PSN is Ty_84.

phen0m24

Ok phenom. Ill add you both for a run between 10 and 11 am...

I would love to but won't be home (at that time). :( He has a number of guys including a freshly minted 30 so I was trying to connect you. I'll be busy today but may sneak on this afternoon or tonight.

I really ought to try getting some sleep. This game is a cruel mistress

Thanks though and I accepted your FR! Maybe we can hook up at some point.

le.phat

The daily events on the moon are super bugged! Just did five events back to back, meanwile my teamy was doing events at the same time in a different zone.

Greenymac

East Coast, I can do it now but will be busy at 10-11am which might be the new time.

Yeah itll be in a couple hours cosmos. Same run I started with you Wednesday night.In 15 minutes I be tied up for a couple hours. Will still be posting on GAF, but not on ps4.

If you still need to finish for a character cosmos what time is good for you?

Yeah itll be in a couple hours cosmos. Same run I started with you Wednesday night.In 15 minutes I be tied up for a couple hours. Will still be posting on GAF, but not on ps4.

If you still need to finish for a character cosmos what time is good for you?

If now doesn't work then around 11:30am-12pm EST.

This will mark my first week not maxing my vanguard marks, I've pretty much stopped doing dailies, I have over 200 shards and energy that get replenished with the raid every week, just no motivation to do it.

Flayer

i need to farm glimmer gaf, what's the faster way? :)
Exclusion Zone mission on Mars. Get to the first wave of Cabal enemies, which spawns 9 yellow health Cabals. Kill those and then suicide. If you are fast you can do 6 runs per 10 minutes, which gives you a little over 3k glimmer. In addition the Cabal will drop Resupply Codes faster than you use them so you will not actually be using up any resources. They also drop Network Cards, which redeem for 200 glimmer each at the Cryptarch.

Steroyd

A raw Gheleon's demise is not bad at all, the range is nuts, the stability isn't a problem and has a higher impact than Vision of Confluence although if it had a higher rate of fire it would be beastly.

Agent

Any PS4 IB groups going on? I've keep being put on incompetent random teams and my patience is wearing thin. I've lost 4 in a row now.

PSN: phantom8324

phen0m24

If anyone is on with my account it's likely my son goofing off on his vita. If you guys invite him to raid I would have to lol.

Glimmer farming?

Earth patrol.
Start, pop black wax idol.
Turn slightly left head downstairs to that little shed.
Kill 3 yellow level 18 Hive.
Run back to stairs.
Run back to the Hive Room (TM).
Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

jett

D-Member
If anyone is on with my account it's likely my son goofing off on his vita. If you guys invite him to raid I would have to lol.

Glimmer farming?

Earth patrol.
Start, pop black wax idol.
Turn slightly left head downstairs to that little shed.
Kill 3 yellow level 18 Hive.
Run back to stairs.
Run back to the Hive Room (TM).
Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

That's how I farmed to afford some of the IB gear. But it's not reliable. Sometimes the Hive will not respawn and you have to go off much farther.

I miss the days of farming the 8 yellow hive on the moon. That was just perfect.

lunlunqq

I would love to but won't be home (at that time). :( He has a number of guys including a freshly minted 30 so I was trying to connect you. I'll be busy today but may sneak on this afternoon or tonight.

I really ought to try getting some sleep. This game is a cruel mistress

Thanks though and I accepted your FR! Maybe we can hook up at some point.

If she's keeping you from sleeping by offering great sex, it's not cruelty. Who needs sleeping when you can play?

gdt

Anyone looking to hard raid? Lvl 29 Warlock with a Gatekeeper checkpoint.

Ps4 gdt5016

Edit: joined another group.

Mrgamer

That's how I farmed to afford some of the IB gear. But it's not reliable. Sometimes the Hive will not respawn and you have to go off much farther.

I miss the days of farming the 8 yellow hive on the moon. That was just perfect.
The dark beyond mission works well,did the super good advice under 15 minutes there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom