• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Why are you going for three? I have all th exotic bounties. Now I just destroy them.
Just for the energies cause it's so easy. I don't have to worry about the bounty slots so much with 10. I'm repeating Pocket Infinity twice to have one of each character though, I love it that much. And I'd go for a second Thorn but haven't been offered it yet.

Boo that, lucky break I say! At least we had 3 people on the losing team who hadn't dropped out, unlike the measly two you have right there. I know we had multiple people including myself with double digit k/d's. I should upload some of the funnier IB scoreboards that I've saved, just for laughs.

I gotta say, after using the TLW in PvP, I think it sucks compared to my Red Hand IX with perfect stability. I just don't feel like I have any control with TLW and can't tell whether I'm hitting the target or not. The RH9 takes people down in like three shots and it's so easy to aim. TLW is all style, no substance.

I'm a Hawkmoon man myself, just based on preferred play style, but there's no question that TLW can be a dominant PvP weapon in the right hands. I've just never taken the time to learn it properly but I can see it has huge upside.

CLBridges

I gotta say, after using the TLW in PvP, I think it sucks compared to my Red Hand IX with perfect stability. I just don't feel like I have any control with TLW and can't tell whether I'm hitting the target or not. The RH9 takes people down in like three shots and it's so easy to aim. TLW is all style, no substance.

Agreed. I honestly don't even like TLW in PVE or PVP. Other hand cannons just do the job better IMO. It's a nice novelty item to play around with though, just not for me. Hawkmoon on the other hand and Fatebringer, those have been good to me.

Manp

Exclusion Zone mission on Mars. Get to the first wave of Cabal enemies, which spawns 9 yellow health Cabals. Kill those and then suicide. If you are fast you can do 6 runs per 10 minutes, which gives you a little over 3k glimmer. In addition the Cabal will drop Resupply Codes faster than you use them so you will not actually be using up any resources. They also drop Network Cards, which redeem for 200 glimmer each at the Cryptarch.

tnx for the tip mate, that worked incredibly well

btw.... wooo!

fq3vzG2.jpg

i already had Kabr's Brazen Grips but couldn't resist picking up the IB gloves.
now to get to 30 i need either a chest piece or an helm :(

now to never touch PvP again! i'm exhausted...

benjammin

If your on the right and can't make it to the spirit bloom cave there is another place over there to hide up high too. Hard to explain where without showing you. Just need to figure out a place to hide where you jump up high.

Ok awesome, I'll see if I can find a YouTube video or find it for myself. Thanks so much!

todd360

Plan C is only faster with the unique perk, yeah. But it's almost instant then.

I still remember the day you taught me the power of Plan Hype. The only way I could kill you was to hit you with a solar grenade and go down with you.

Edit: I just realized there are enough guardian lords to do a guardian lord only hard raid. I really should get the playstation camera and start streaming cool stuff like that.

I'm a recent 30 with all 300s, Defender Titan. Would love to try HM raid for the first time. Have done normal raid quite a few times. Any HM groups going out today?

Edit: oh wait is there a dedicated thread for this? My bad?

I'm a recent 30 with all 300s, Defender Titan. Would love to try HM raid for the first time. Have done normal raid quite a few times. Any HM groups going out today?

Edit: oh wait is there a dedicated thread for this? My bad?

I want to run later today, but not for 8 hours or so.

*shakes fist* damn you real life commitments!!

blackflag

You know, i'm kind of enjoying iron banner.
I scream and curse a lot. Sometimes i almost throw my dual shock against the wall.
But it's fun. I like these maps.

Yeah IMO those are the best maps. I've been having a blast in the short spurts I can play.

Got to rank 4 this morning in GAF group. Even if I can't play the rest of the day I can probably get to 5 tomorrow easily.

Don't have the money to buy everything though.

Strider

One night we should get a crucible team together and everyone should use The Last Word every game :p

We could frustrate some people lol

Dave_6

So what seem to be the ideal perks for the Timur's Lash? I got two of them last night and they both have different perks. One has field scout and the other has explosive rounds. I've got 19 motes left and may roll them both.

vort3x

Level 25 noob here. Looking for people to play with on xbox one. I like crucible too always up for that.

GT - v0rt3x

Thats a zero not the letter O.

LordofPwn

Edit: I just realized there are enough guardian lords to do a guardian lord only hard raid. I really should get the playstation camera and start streaming cool stuff like that.
Guardian lord Crotas End Raid on the day it opens? I'd be down for that. Would be up for hard raid today but I'll be busy for most of today unfortunately.

FyreWulff

Man, I've gone all this time and I still have never gotten a Legendary Special weapon. I have a Pocket Infinity but that that'd keep me from using Thunderlord.

For heavies it's been legendaries all day everyday

Deku Tree

I still remember the day you taught me the power of Plan Hype. The only way I could kill you was to hit you with a solar grenade and go down with you.

x2

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Man, I've gone all this time and I still have never gotten a Legendary Special weapon. I have a Pocket Infinity but that that'd keep me from using Thunderlord.

For heavies it's been legendaries all day everyday
There are really good ones available at the Vanguard and Crucible vendors.

hetchi

I'm down to do the raid on normal or hard today. Level 29 Hunter. I need materials to upgrade my armor to become a 30 =D

PSN: hetchi

Strider

Sending out friend requests to those of you I recognize from reading your posts a decent bit. Hope none of you mind :D Need to fill my friends list back up with active players. A lot of people have moved on...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Looking for a few IB matches before I head out for some family stuff. Post PSN ID, grabbing tempered now if you want in.

todd360

Sending out friend requests to those of you I recognize from reading your posts a decent bit. Hope none of you mind :D Need to fill my friends list back up with active players. A lot of people have moved on...

Many of us are just playing other games until dlc comes out. Haven't really moved on. It's just i have to make time for other games haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom