• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider

Many of us are just playing other games until dlc comes out. Haven't really moved on. It's just i have to make time for other games haha.

Yea but I feel like if you're still posting in the thread you're obviously still keeping up with the game and are more likely to get the expansion even if you haven't been playing as much recently. A lot of the people I played with the most aren't getting the expansion and have dropped the game entirely... including my entire regular raid group from when the game released :(

X-Frame

Yea but I feel like if you're still posting in the thread you're obviously still keeping up with the game and are more likely to get the expansion. A lot of the people I played with the most aren't getting the expansion and have dropped the game... including my entire regular raid group from when the game released :(

Did you do the raid yet this week? I haven't done it on any of my characters yet because of grinding IB, but I may want to do it tonight.

Strider

Did you do the raid yet this week? I haven't done it on any of my characters yet because of grinding IB, but I may want to do it tonight.

Nope. Haven't even done the Nightfall or weekly heroic lol Only thing I did was IB for the boots then leveled them up with crucible bounties so I could hit 30 on my Hunter.

You wanting to do a hard or normal playthrough?

E92 M3

That's awesome. I hit rank 5 yesterday, but it's cool to see Bungie providing something like this for people that haven't had much time to play. The Medallions were also a nice touch.

good job, Bungie!

I think the medallion system should be used in normal PVP too. Would really keep people playing the whole match.

How instead of an all guardian lord run, it's 5 guardian lords and me all in the same guild so I can get my guardian lord over a week after getting my flawless wtf

or a normal run

or a normal run without guardian lords

or whatever just help me get this dumb last trophy please

LordofPwn

How instead of an all guardian lord run, it's 5 guardian lords and me all in the same guild so I can get my guardian lord over a week after getting my flawless wtf

or a normal run

You still haven't gotten Raiding Party? That sucks. Wish I could help

X-Frame

Nope. Haven't even done the Nightfall or weekly heroic lol Only thing I did was IB for the boots then leveled them up with crucible bounties so I could hit 30 on my Hunter.

You wanting to do a hard or normal playthrough?

Probably Normal, though I am 29 on all my characters, and capable of 30 on my Titan but I don't want to farm while IB is up, haha. Definitely 30 by next weekend. And if I get Rank 4 on my Hunter then I can get 30 for the Hunter too, so it seems like a priority.

deafmedal

Thanks Greenymac for setting up that run this morn, along with everyone else, nice pleasant annihilation of Atheon and Friends :) Right time and place, it'll be nice to finally hit 30 with my new jacket and hat *thumbs up* Would G'horn with again :)

Speaking of which, need 1 for fresh hard raid on ps4
PSN deafmedal

and full!

Lets form a Weekly Hard Mode Raid Group!

It's become really difficult to complete 3 raids a week having 3 characters (30 Titan, 29 Warlock and 29 Hunter) mainly due to finding groups. I have a group that runs it once a week but it has been difficult for my other 2 characters (29s).

Is anyone here having the same issue and would like to form a weekly group to run the raid on 2 or more characters?

I would be willing to use my 30 Titan for the 3rd round if needed.

PS4
Cosmos_Man

We can start discussing possible days of the week and times. The only time that won't work for me are Tuesdays after 9pm EST (weekly nightfall/weekly x3 group) and Wednesdays after 10pm EST (weekly raid group).

Reply here or send me a PM.

1. Cosmos_Man (me)
2. deafmedal
3. gunawi
4. grimlock33 (possible sub needed week to week)
5. SonComet

Time : TBD - Looking like Saturdays at 9pm EST so far

We just need one more!

We will make next Saturday November 29th at 9:00pm our current 1st attempt. Please let me know if that time doesn't work, so far it seems fine. I will send a group PSN message once we have our 6th.

Looking for one more to start this group up for Raids every Saturday!

Thanks Greenymac for setting up that run this morn, along with everyone else, nice pleasant annihilation of Atheon and Friends :) Right time and place, it'll be nice to finally hit 30 with my new jacket and hat *thumbs up* Would G'horn with again :)

Speaking of which, need 1 for fresh hard raid on ps4
PSN deafmedal

I'll join! I have the gatekeeper checkpoint on my hunter.

Lima

Just rented Destiny on 360 and upon logging in it unlocked all achievements that I have on Xbox One. So that means 1k in Destiny on both 360 and One. Question is does that make me a double guardian lord? A guardian high lord maybe?

Strider

Probably Normal, though I am 29 on all my characters, and capable of 30 on my Titan but I don't want to farm while IB is up, haha. Definitely 30 by next weekend. And if I get Rank 4 on my Hunter then I can get 30 for the Hunter too, so it seems like a priority.

O_O Damn. The only thing I want from the raid for my main would be FateBringer but I might be up for a normal run through on my 27 alt titan. To be honest I get bored quick playing Titan or Warlock though lol

hunter 4 life.

or a normal run

Add me and I can help you out next weekend. Still out of town for another 2 days tho Psn: iRAWRasaurus

k1t4j

Does anyone here still need Flawless and Raiding party trophies?

I really would like to get them if anyone still up for it!

todd360

I'm gonna play some iron banner and see how much rep I get from one win. I kinda want to play gta instead of getting gauntlets I only need if I ever get praxic Fire.

rNilla

or a normal run

I can help with this. I need it too!

blazeuk

My multiple re-rolls on my IB gear got me to this point:

Timur's Lash: Hip Fire, Lightweight/Flared Magwell/Send It, Third Eye
Perun's Fire: Arc Damage, Rangefinder, Accelerated Coils/Hammer Forged/Enhanced Battery, Who's Next?

Opinions?

hydruxo

My multiple re-rolls on my IB gear got me to this point:

Timur's Lash: Hip Fire, Lightweight/Flared Magwell/Send It, Third Eye
Perun's Fire: Arc Damage, Rangefinder, Accelerated Coils/Hammer Forged/Enhanced Battery, Who's Next?

Opinions?

That Perun's Fire sounds pretty damn good

Mindlog

I'm saving up to buy more IB gear. Don't really know why because I have pistols I like more and I'm basically just trying to make Perun's Fire as good as Final Rest II. The Hammer is fun, but is it fun enough to level another HMG? I get great results from just about every HMG. Most firefights are decided before the first shot so not sure why I'm concerned with the extremely marginal boosts.

Hunter nearing 30. Titan sadly looks on as Atheon dangles the chest piece and helmet above his head.

Going to test out a fully upgraded Praedyth Timepiece in the Vault eventually. Extra shot should come into play vs detain fields and Oracles which saves special and heavy ammo for the real threats.
Does anyone here still need Flawless and Raiding party trophies?

I really would like to get them if anyone still up for it!
I'm sort of interested in doing it. Not that interested in doing it right now though because of bugs and 32 being right around the corner. In a few weeks hopefully a patch will address some of those issues and 32 light level will further trivialize the effort involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom