• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damnit, all this sweet loot from IB. Bungie please have a PvE focused event soon that is just as good. Queens Wrath was a fucking mess.
So much this! Bungie feed us Pver's too!

Rank 24 Dead Orbit just netted me 1 shiny new Strange Coin! If only the rest of you could be so lucky lol.
Rank 25 will get me the Revenant shader I know it...

X-Frame

O_O Damn. The only thing I want from the raid for my main would be FateBringer but I might be up for a normal run through on my 27 alt titan. To be honest I get bored quick playing Titan or Warlock though lol

hunter 4 life.

Yeah, I really want Fatebringer as well. It also helps that I have like 15 guns maxed out, including Gjallarhorn. :)

How about Saturday 6 pm est?

I could probably do it then also. Might be around later tonight if people were trying to do a GL hard raid then. Should only take ~45 min anyway.

Does anyone here still need Flawless and Raiding party trophies?

I really would like to get them if anyone still up for it!

I do need both still.

Oh me too please. Hoping to find a Flawless group while people are still interested. PSN rNilla.

As always, I can jump in to help w/ flawless if people are looking for a team. I also have a silly clan that everyone could join for the other trophy, whether or not I helped with the flawless run. Just let me know if there is sometime that people are looking to do it.

Dante316

Who wants to do normal raid at 2:30 pm est. Haven't played much..due to other games.

1.me
2.friend
3.tylerdurden
4.neoak
5.oaksfriend
6.phantom8324

Deku Tree

Great!! should we try and get something arranged then? I am on the GMT+1 schedule.

A weekend would be great for me but if we have a team evenings during the week are good as well.

Sure. I am on the EST schedule. Sounds like we have at least three plus Boguester so far in just a few minutes.

Angry Guy

I still gotta do a hard raid and iron banner...don't send me in there alone! D: Anyone grouping up?

Side note, member status, woo! I'd like to thank this thread for giving me an outlet for tons of shitposts like the above ^ to help me get to where I am today.

Slamo

I still gotta do a hard raid and iron banner...don't send me in there alone! D: Anyone grouping up?

Side note, member status, woo! I'd like to thank this thread for giving me an outlet for tons of shitposts like the above ^ to help me get to where I am today.

I can join hard raid in 2 hours. I have checkpoint at the oracles.

deafmedal

Guy in our group isn't feeling too well, and will need to leave soon, we are at the conflux stage @ Templar, need one- preferably 30... ps4

PSN deafmedal

oops! hard mode
and full

phen0m24

Thanks Greenymac for setting up that run this morn, along with everyone else, nice pleasant annihilation of Atheon and Friends :) Right time and place, it'll be nice to finally hit 30 with my new jacket and hat *thumbs up* Would G'horn with again :)

Speaking of which, need 1 for fresh hard raid on ps4
PSN deafmedal

and full!

Bummed I missed it.
Them
Did Anubis get my Ice Breaker? Better yet don't tell me. I'll just get more bummed.

How about Gheleon's Demise Scout Rifle? Is it worth ranking up to 5 for it? And I see precision shots make the target explode. Does this explosion do extra damage to other targets or it it just for show?

k1t4j

I could probably do it then also. Might be around later tonight if people were trying to do a GL hard raid then. Should only take ~45 min anyway.

As always, I can jump in to help w/ flawless if people are looking for a team. I also have a silly clan that everyone could join for the other trophy, whether or not I helped with the flawless run. Just let me know if there is sometime that people are looking to do it.

Sure. I am on the EST schedule. Sounds like we have at least three plus Boguester so far in just a few minutes.

Amazing! 2 more and we can organize this properly :D

The best thing about Iron Banner is that you can usually tell within the first minute whether you're going to win or lose.

Seems like most people are just straight up awful at this gametype.

Agent

Today i learned that a Cabal Phalanx can launch you across the map.

o15hHRC.gif

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
This Tempered + Emblem + Shader is pretty goddamn glorious

great matches there, sorry I had to run- 2 more headshots and I can put this suros away and take a shower *shudder*

The best thing about Iron Banner is that you can usually tell within the first minute whether you're going to win or lose.

It also seems lag is worse than usual in IB compared to normal PvP.

On Friday, I went from sub 0.5 KDs in the morning, to topping the leaderboard and sometimes getting above 2 at night. You can't really do much if you're getting killed by shoulder charges and supers you don't even see activate no matter how good you are....

If you need one more I'd like to give flawless a shot. Also on GMT+1.

Flawless isn't hard anymore, everyone should get it nowadays.

Yeah, a lot of rando's seem to struggle with objective-based modes. It's not all about getting the highest score, there are a lot of valuable contributions that don't show up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom