• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been playing around with suros, price and vanquisher in ib. I think vanquisher is the best of both worlds. Wish it didn't have such a small clip

k1t4j

So for the Flawless raider and Raiding Party we have.

1.Me
2.Deku
3.Rodiard
4.Boguester
5.Duebrithil
6.El_Cuco

Hope I didn't miss anyone I tried going by order of which you showed interest since my post.

Slamo

1.Me
2.Deku
3.Rodiard
4.Boguester
5.Duebrithil
6.El_Cuco

Hope I didn't miss anyone I tried going by order of which you showed interest since my post.

If by any chance there's an opening, please add me: jeanbodin

Steroyd

Oh. My. God.

A legendary Engram turned into shadow price, okay I already have that, check the perks...

OUTLAW, HAMMER FORGED AND REACTIVE RELOAD.

That is going to wreck faces in PVP.

Just hit level 5. Feels good man. Now it's just a matter of getting the glimmer to buy all the shit before the reset on Tuesday. At least I have the emblems, shaders, and class item to start earning max rep on the next IB. I really liked the medallion system in this one.

Oh. My. God.

A legendary Engram turned into shadow price, okay I already have that, check the perks...

OUTLAW, HAMMER FORGED AND REACTIVE RELOAD.

That is going to wreck faces in PVP.

yesjacknicholson.gif

LiK

Tower needs a target practice area to try out weapons. Fucking stupid we can't test out guns before buying or even mess around with them at all.

Deku Tree

1.Me
2.Deku
3.Rodiard
4.Boguester
5.Duebrithil
6.El_Cuco

Cool. What times are good for people? I mainly play after 9PM est.

Trash Man

Neo Member
I've done a brief search and can't find it.

Is there a NeoGAF clan for Destiny?

I have searched on the group site and there is a clan called NeoGAF but it only has 4 members.

NeOak

Is neoak here and your friend? We about to start.

Yeah, sorry. Misread that and i thought it was 2 hours later and i forgot I was in central.

Scrambling to get my friend online now.

I've done a brief search and can't find it.

Is there a NeoGAF clan for Destiny?

I have searched on the group site and there is a clan called NeoGAF but it only has 4 members.

There is Destiny GAF, but i've sent join requests to the main one, NA Central and Raid GAF (another one) and none have accepted me lol.

Wow, Outlaw on an auto rifle, not sure if I've seen that.

All three perks on an AR makes it OP. Outlaw gives fast reload, Hammer Forged gives increased range and accuracy, Reactive Reload grants a 33% bonus damage for 3 seconds after a kill when you reload.

After every kill, once he reloads he'll be hosing down enemies for 33% bonus damage for 3 seconds with the RoF of an AR, plus range with Hammer Forged.

You couldn't ask for better perks imo.

LiK

that's what dregs are for

suffering loading screens back and forth every time we try a load out is not my kind of torture.

There is Destiny GAF, but i've sent join requests to the main one, NA Central and Raid GAF (another one) and none have accepted me lol.

the admins don't even care anymore. some don't even play the game now. the clan system is useless so there's no point in joining it anyway. better off making your own if you want the trophies with friends. that's what i did.

FyreWulff

Just hit level 5. Feels good man. Now it's just a matter of getting the glimmer to buy all the shit before the reset on Tuesday. At least I have the emblems, shaders, and class item to start earning max rep on the next IB. I really liked the medallion system in this one.

Yeah the medallion system stopped the massive quitting for sure

good games everyone

Grimsen

Only 38 points to get my second alt to rank 4 in IB. It's a good way to beat the raid RNG, but I suck so bad at PvP that I feel like I brute forced my way through it. It was somewhat fun, though.

If my glimmer farming goes well, I might try to get rank 5 tomorrow for the scout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom