• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steroyd

Wow, Outlaw on an auto rifle, not sure if I've seen that.

Yeah when I saw the perks, I had to double take, thought outlaw was only happening on handcannons because of the generally slow reload speed compared to every other gun.

Bo4Zfsu.jpg

nK0447X.jpg

Those 2 alone is enough to make me bench my Suros, and then Hammer Forge for the extra range holy shit, Rahool works in mysterious ways, which means I'm so not getting a Hawkmoon in the foreseeable future.

GlamFM

Banned
Guys!

I´m just back from the hospital.

I BROKE MY FUCKING HAND!

Yep, fell down the stairs.

IB level 3 and a half. won't make it to four.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

TTG

People sure have this fleeing thing down to a science in IB. We start down 1k to about 3.5 in a quick game, I barely register the thought that we sure seem to be losing, bring up the hud and we're already down to 3 players. I get it, you're gonna be pelted with supers, but you gotta give it half a chance, don't quit like 85 seconds into a match.

X-Frame

My 3rd Timur's Lash -- nice! 1 for each character.

This one dropped with Zen Moment, Field Scout, and Grenadier. Looks like I'll keep it as is.

Yeah when I saw the perks, I had to double take, thought outlaw was only happening on handcannons because of the generally slow reload speed compared to every other gun.

Those 2 alone is enough to make me bench my Suros, and then Hammer Forge for the extra range holy shit, Rahool works in mysterious ways, which means I'm so not getting a Hawkmoon in the foreseeable future.

I'm jelly of your dropped Shadow Price. Congrats! It's definitely a killer and probably the most OP primary I've seen yet.

TTG

That moment when you refuse to reload a Suros with one round left in the magazine, step out and pop someone for 70 damage. Such a stupid move, but it feels great.

Dave_6

Here's my Hunter, hit level 5 in IB a couple hours ago.

Notice that all my gear is fully leveled, including the raid boots and the exotic gauntlets. What's it gonna take to hit 30? Raid helmet?

Nodnol

All in all successful weekend.

Went from Level 0 to Level 5 on IB.

I'm 30 Helium Filaments away from Level 30. Never thought this day would arrive!

Homeboyd

Here's my Hunter, hit level 5 in IB a couple hours ago.

Notice that all my gear is fully leveled, including the raid boots and the exotic gauntlets. What's it gonna take to hit 30? Raid helmet?
Yep and a raid chest. Both maxed. 3 raid gear and 1 exotic or 4 raid gear maxed are needed for 30.

phen0m24

If you want to know why randoms suck in IB, feel free to watch my kids grind rep for me:

http://www.twitch.tv/magnashift

Oh my gosh!! Hudson!!
(he's better than me)

I came home and my PS4 is on. (My son is at my Mom's)

He is on my PS4 playing Iron Banner. Granted he has a 29 Hunter - but my son is running and gunning with his Last Word.

Thank you to all you kind souls who have been inviting me (while my son is playing). Gutz, Deafmedal..

As an aside, if I may mini-rant? PSN sucks sometimes. Why can't they let me send a message from my phone? It's infuriating.

blazeuk

Didn't take too long to go from IB rank 4 to 5 today with the buff, cleared all the bounties and played for maybe an hour and a half or so with randoms. It's completely wiped out all my glimmer though.

Steroyd

Oh my gosh!! Hudson!!

I came home and my PS4 is on. (My son is at my Mom's)

He is on my PS4 playing Iron Banner. Granted he has a 29 Hunter - but my son is running and gunning with his Last Word.

Thank you to all you kind souls who have been inviting me (while my son is playing). Gutz, Deafmedal..

As an aside, if I may mini-rant? PSN sucks sometimes. Why can't they let me send a message from my phone? It's infuriating.

You can through the app, good luck trying to get your phone to connect to the server consistantly though.

noomi

I know it's early but I'd like to ask anyway, any groups forming for VoG Hard Mode after the reset, let me know :)

Rank 5 on my titan IB. Yay~

So about the Fusion Rifle, I plan on buying a set of my missing elemental damage for my three characters.... is that a good idea? the fusion rifle is fine for PVP and PVE? Any suggestions on what bonus I should try rolling for? I'm guessing everyone loves faster charge times? Anything else?

Just hit level 5. Feels good man. Now it's just a matter of getting the glimmer to buy all the shit before the reset on Tuesday. At least I have the emblems, shaders, and class item to start earning max rep on the next IB. I really liked the medallion system in this one.

The medallion system is great. People sticking around even during blowouts and you definitely fight harder as the medallions start to stack up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom