• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

phen0m24

You can through the app, good luck trying to get your phone to connect to the server consistantly though.

Exactly. I tweeted Colin Moriarity to ask if he would write a "Please Fix PSN" post after the
Please Let Us Change PSN Names" one not long ago.

Not sure if either will happen any time soon though

Soony

Oh my gosh!! Hudson!!
(he's better than me)

I came home and my PS4 is on. (My son is at my Mom's)

He is on my PS4 playing Iron Banner. Granted he has a 29 Hunter - but my son is running and gunning with his Last Word.

Thank you to all you kind souls who have been inviting me (while my son is playing). Gutz, Deafmedal..

As an aside, if I may mini-rant? PSN sucks sometimes. Why can't they let me send a message from my phone? It's infuriating.

Yep, I thought psn not sending messages from my phone was just me. Half the reason I decided to post that the kids were playing was fit the peeps inviting me to play.

todd360

You're playing with 5 year olds.

I'll play with you later.

Ok I'm done playing as of this moment then. Just lost by like 400 or so points. I'm so pissed off. I carried the team again and still lost. Control is so much bullshit. I have 5 loser medals and the buff on but it means nothing since I can't win a single match.

Lol ok how's this? Void Perun's Fire
Spray and Pray: Increase Reload when mag is empty
Who's Next: A kill with the final round increases reload speed
Accelerated Coils: Reduces Charge Time (Or perfect balance or Armor Piercing)

I think I like it

Ok I'm done playing as of this moment then. Just lost by like 400 or so points. I'm so pissed off. I carried the team again and still lost. Control is so much bullshit. I have 5 loser medals and the buff on but it means nothing since I can't win a single match.

Twilight will help you redeem them if he has a spot going, I'm sure. I can't stand playing with randoms anymore. Too many of them are just inconcievably shit.

Ambitious

Today i learned that a Cabal Phalanx can launch you across the map.

o15hHRC.gif

Something similar happened to me in the Crucible:

flomess.gif

ElRenoRaven

Yea that's my biggest complaint. It's a team game and you can do great and if your luck is shit you can quickly get screwed out of getting rep since you can only hold 5 medals.

was having the worst lag ever in an IB match. that feel when you take a headshot with the Hawkmoon only to not have it register ;_;

Sorry for leaving but I don't think I can play it with such a bad connection without breaking my controller in half.

Twilight will help you redeem them if he has a spot going, I'm sure. I can't stand playing with randoms anymore. Too many of them are just inconcievably shit.

So true. Plenty of times I was killed right next to a teammate and the enemy player is right there at point blank range and my teammate doesn't even bother to turn around.

Good times.

TTG

Underestimated today's XP boost for IB. I'm thinking of squirreling these 6 bounties away for the next time it rolls around. I never do pve bounties, 4 slots is more than enough for efficient play anyway. What do you guys think, sit on these for like a month?

we got a spot open if you wanna hop in.

edit: full

ERMint13

Lol ok how's this? Void Perun's Fire
Spray and Pray: Increase Reload when mag is empty
Who's Next: A kill with the final round increases reload speed
Accelerated Coils: Reduces Charge Time (Or perfect balance or Armor Piercing)

I think I like it

Hip fire for PvP is a good roll plus the coils with Grenade charge for kills as the last perk.

I want to buy a 2nd one and try for that combo. My first one has hip and coils. Third perk was near death.

Rank 4! Got my gauntlets! Finnaly level 30 is mine. This game is out of control. I've needed the gauntlets from the raid since the second week. Meanwhile I took a noob through last week and he gets all three in one run.

Well.. Fuck you RNG I grinded out rank 4 with randoms!

Trash Man

Neo Member
I'm having such bad luck getting this IB MG. I've gotten to rank 5 with 1 character and I'm nearly at 4 with another and still no luck.

Only had 1 TL drop, not even the ship :(

Darn straight! Please don't swear at me though. :p haha lol

Or you can get me to level 5 via Share Play. There shouldn't be any lag from where you are. Yeah right

You're a heck of a lot of fun to watch!

Haha don't know about that. :p I only swear at the opposing team. Stick with me and be my second pair of eyes, and I'm sure we'll do just fine. ;)

Trash Man

Neo Member
Rank 4! Got my gauntlets! Finnaly level 30 is mine. This game is out of control. I've needed the gauntlets from the raid since the second week. Meanwhile I took a noob through last week and he gets all three in one run.

Well.. Fuck you RNG I grinded out rank 4 with randoms!

I was in a similar position, I'd been waiting for 5 weeks for the gloves to drop.

Pissed me off because I kept getting told they're the easiest bit to get.

Ganhyun

I just wish I could play. COnstantly booted out with centepede and completely booted from Live... Been three weeks. No help from Bungie. Comcast has replaced everything between me and the main line.

I wish I could be on the news as one of those if you won the lottery what would you do people. Id say on live tv that Id buy Bungie or uy into it if I couldnt just buy it and force them to actually support their customers.

Sullichin

I'm having such bad luck getting this IB MG. I've gotten to rank 5 with 1 character and I'm nearly at 4 with another and still no luck.

Me too! So many lashes though, and no Hammer yet.

How's Crowd Control on a handcannon? One of my Timur's has it. I already have a maxed one so I probably won't bother, but I'm not sure I've seen that perk on a handcannon before.

LiK

It gave me two. I haven't gotten a single TL drop while other guys are swimming in it.

NastyBook

Me too! So many lashes though, and no Hammer yet.

How's Crowd Control on a handcannon? One of my Timur's has it. I already have a maxed one so I probably won't bother, but I'm not sure I've seen that perk on a handcannon before.
Got Crowd Control on the vendor TDYK, and it's fucking beastly. Definitely worth keeping.

Looking for 2 Level 30s for Hard Mode Raid at Gatekeepers.

Currently at 3 29s and 1 30.

PS4
Cosmos_Man

Send a FR and join our Fireteam currently in the Tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom