• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

NastyBook

what the hell is wrong with the servers today? Been booted 7-8 times already
OH, THANK GOODNESS. I thought it was just me. I've been getting booted left and right. Worst one came during the Earth Devil Walker PTE. Ship pulls up, he never drops, I get sent to the title screen after at least 8 "Contacting Destiny Servers" pop ups.

Thank you for saying that. I really thought my internet had fucked up again.

todd360

I got a heavy weapon purple from rahool care package today. Immediately dissapointed that it wasnt a chest purple. Then I realized it might be a hype horn....... It wasn't a hype horn.

Rank 4! Got my gauntlets! Finnaly level 30 is mine. This game is out of control. I've needed the gauntlets from the raid since the second week. Meanwhile I took a noob through last week and he gets all three in one run.

Well.. Fuck you RNG I grinded out rank 4 with randoms!

Congrats.. I just hit 4 myself. I haven't been able to get any raid gear either. It's nice to be so close now (I did the raid Friday night and got a chestpiece too) Just need a helmet now and I'll be 30!

I'm pretty burnt out on the IB... I might try to buy the Warlock bond, but I don't think that it'll be worth it to hit rank 5. The weapon/shader would be nice, but I'm not dying to get them.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Keep the banner high comrades! I won't be home for a couple more hours but I'm hopping right back on the train when I am, it's been a blast. Just can't wait to finish "SUROS Regime: The Bounty" so I can get back to my beloved Hawkmoon and friends.

gdt

Anybody wanna team up for iron banner? I'm actually shocked how good I'm doing. Regularly over 1.5 KD. Over 2 twice. Dat Invective. Thanks Jett!

Ps4 gdt5016

Trying to play IB one handed. As if this event wasn't frustrating enough as it is....

gotta be in a team. even if you guys aren't the greatest players it's the communication that makes a difference. piling up on the right zone or the grabbing ammo or coordinating supers makes every game interesting to me.

If everyone is up for it on the weekend I don't mind waiting :)

I'm happy to do it anytime if people can find an agreeable time to get together. If everyone really focuses and brings their A-game (myself included), it should only take 1 hour, 2 hours max. Last two times I did it was on the first attempt with that group.

Deku Tree

I'm happy to do it anytime if people can find an agreeable time to get together. If everyone really focuses and brings their A-game (myself included), it should only take 1 hour, 2 hours max. Last two times I did it was on the first attempt with that group.

Sounds great. I can try the flawless on a weekend or a weeknight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom