• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any IB groups forming later this evening?

I haven't played at all yet and rarely play PvP. Just want to get to Rank 3 for those boots to get my Hunter to 30.

Warlock and Titan are already at 30.

I got a second Jolder's Hammer after receiving a Super Good Advice from my IB weapon bounty dealy. I wish there was a marketplace or way to trade items in this game.

ERMint13

Getting dropped into games that are 80% over with a lopsided score suck. Not a chance to do anything but try to not get supered everywhere you go.

Strider

YEEESS THE HANDCANNON IS MIIIIIIIINE!

B3KKvIKIEAAvYrC.jpg:large

Uh, does the connection status bar display in multiplayer actually work?

Last night it said I was green and today I'm red for every game, yet my connection is the same 30mb down and 15mb up that it was last night and always is.

WelcomeNowhere

Neo Member
Anybody wanna try some flawless raider runs? My buddy and I (both 30's) wanna make some runs at it today. My psn is same as gaf, will start a list if people wanna join.

1. WelcomeNowhere
2. Friend

patchday

YEEESS THE HANDCANNON IS MIIIIIIIINE!

B3KKvIKIEAAvYrC.jpg:large

same, I got one from Iron Banner yesterday. I had the worse score too :)

When I win, I go hard. Like 2.40+ K/D. But when I lose, I tend to lose morale and get stomped into the mud

Glad I got all my pieces from Iron Banner. Might take the hunter in there to screw around. But not grinding to Rank 4 again

Ryhian

Anyone down to help me out with completing daily (level 28) on my 25 warlock alt? The last part gets a little tricky for me.

PS4
Psn: ryhian

Edit: thanks everyone. Coyquettish was able to help!

Mupod

what the fuck is wrong with this game.

'contacting destiny servers' for a good 3 minutes, the entire time I'm able to play just fine in a match. Then boots me anyways. I give up

Strider

What perks are you guys liking for Timur's Lash?

Mine rolled with Hip Fire and Luck in the Chamber for the main perks.

The additional 3 I can rotate between are Lightweight, Flared Magwell, and explosive rounds.

The additional 3 I can rotate between are Lightweight, Flared Magwell, and explosive rounds.

That's a pretty damn good roll, personally. I would hang on to it for now and wait to see if you get a worse Lash to drop and then re-roll that to try and get your perfect perks. Save up your Motes then just roll a bunch before the reset Tuesday morning.

Nice! I have my Timur's Lash rolled with Performance Bonus, Send It, and Reactive Reload.

Strider

That's a pretty damn good roll, personally. I would hang on to it for now and wait to see if you get a worse Lash to drop and then re-roll that to try and get your perfect perks. Save up your Motes then just roll a bunch before the reset Tuesday morning.

Yea Overall I like the roll. Only one I'm not really a fan of is the hip fire bonus. I rarely fire from the hip even with my Last Word :p

coy

Anyone down to help me out with completing daily (level 28) on my 25 warlock alt? The last part gets a little tricky for me.

PS4
Psn: ryhian

Sorry I couldn't find the mic in time as you were already at the final part but it was still cake. Thanks!

Yea Overall I like the roll. Only one I'm not really a fan of is the hip fire bonus. I rarely fire from the hip even with my Last Word :p

Haha yeah I'm an ADS-man myself as well. I've got 4 Hammers, 2 Fusions, 1 Timurs, and 1 Scout and none of them have all 3 perks just right. 2 out of 3 seems to be the best I can hope for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom