• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stillmatic

destiny_2014112407414f9akj.jpg

I think I have a decent roll for PvP with my Purin's Fire:

Double Down: Occasional extra ammo on spawn
Accelerated Coils: Reduced charge time
Who's Next?: A kill with the final round increases reload speed

Or is there a much better set up I can try to roll for? Totes got heaps of Motes.

Jinjo

Double Down: Occasional extra ammo on spawn
Accelerated Coils: Reduced charge time
Who's Next?: A kill with the final round increases reload speed

Or is there a much better set up I can try to roll for? Totes got heaps of Motes.

I really like bonus accuracy from hipfire on my fusion rifles. That + accelerated coils is really good. Third perk whatever fancies your preference.

Shito

Not working on XO either. Must be a Bungie issue.
Strange, watching someone twitch from xbone, and he has no problem.
Also, tested the connection on my ps4 after getting kicked, and it failed at the psn step, with the same error code as the last time it was down.

I got disconnect during a flawless raid. I'll never get that trophy ;_;

You'll get it soon. There are lots of people around here who can help/who are still looking to get that trophy themselves. Just remember that a DC doesn't kill the attempt as long as nobody joins back on the fire team (since they spawn in as dead). Make sure that your fire team is always set to invite only or closed when running flawless, just in case.

Does Flawless Raider unlock with a fireteam of 5?

Yes

Keep any roll that has accelerated coils, then farm glimmer and buy another FR to re-roll for your ideal loadout. Hip fire + coils + grenadier is pretty great.

Strider

GGs Quint, Ashley, Dankul, gdt and hydruxo

Undefeated in our 8 or so matches :D

Gotta take care of some stuff but I'll be back later for more IB matches.

soundpross

Neo Member
I'm not really a trophy/achievement guy but I would like to do flawless raider but that pressure lol damn jumping part...easy to do but still easy to die.

You'll get it soon. There are lots of people around here who can help/who are still looking to get that trophy themselves. Just remember that a DC doesn't kill the attempt as long as nobody joins back on the fire team (since they spawn in as dead). Make sure that your fire team is always set to invite only or closed when running flawless, just in case.

Yes

Keep any roll that has accelerated coils, then farm glimmer and buy another FR to re-roll for your ideal loadout. Hip fire + coils + grenadier is pretty great.

Rangefinder + coils is great as well. Rangefinder + Hammer Forged for one-shotting from distance.

Stillmatic

I really like bonus accuracy from hipfire on my fusion rifles. That + accelerated coils is really good. Third perk whatever fancies your preference.

Thanks for the advice, I'll gather some glimmer for another and roll until Hipfire + Coils comes up at least. :)

Rangefinder + coils is great as well. Rangefinder + Hammer Forged for one-shotting from distance.

True that. Depends on preferred play style as well of course, but also gives more reason to just buy multiple FRs and try for a variety of perks/elemental damage. Just need that normal GKeeper CP with a full fireteam to bum rush all those Vex majors.

Konosuke

Yes

Thank you. This is valuable information. If anyone wants to try one in an hour hit me up.

I'm not really a trophy/achievement guy but I would like to do flawless raider but that pressure lol damn jumping part...easy to do but still easy to die.

Hey!

jett

D-Member
Rolled a fusion rifle with Red Dot ORS, Rangefinder and Hammer Forged.

NotBad.gif

I knew saving up all those stupid motes would be good for something! I have a second Perun's Fire, let's see if I can roll one with those plus hip fire LOL.

edit: aw it's either hip fire or rangefinder!

So just got a bunch of messages come through on my PSN inbox time stamped from previous days :-/

Sony needs to fix this shit as it is really getting irritating for a paid service.

Sorry to all the GAF bros who sent me a message on PSN with no reply over the past few days.

I've played more PVP this weekend than I have during my entire time playing Destiny, and I was wondering: Can you only get a legendary drop/exotic if you're on the winning team? I know my personal sample size is small, but it seems like only the winning team has a chance at getting something good. Is that true?

Got Hawkmoon from Iron Banner YES!!

Getting HMoon and a Jolder's Hammer to drop in one IB match... that's just silly. o_O

I've played more PVP this weekend than I have during my entire time playing Destiny, and I was wondering: Can you only get a legendary drop/exotic if you're on the winning team? I know my personal sample size is small, but it seems like only the winning team has a chance at getting something good. Is that true?

Losing team can get the same types of drops. Its all random, not based on performance.

jett

D-Member
Getting HMoon and a Jolder's Hammer to drop in one IB match... that's just silly. o_O

Losing team can get the same types of drops. Its all random, not based on performance.

Funnily enough, when you highlight "material details" in a weapon it says you can get ascendant energy from "winning at the Crucible."

Bungie, why you gotta bullshit me like that. I don't think I've ever got ass energy from the Crucible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom