• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdt

Need 1 for an all Gaf Iron Banner team. We are kicking ass right now.

Just send a request to join up. With 6 we can dominate.

Ps4 gdt5016. In a match now so just wait a bit and we'll invite you in.

E92 M3

I've grown strangely attached to the Tumbler...I wish it had a boost though and if Bungie implemented some kind of scoring or point system. It'll be a fun little distraction!

E92 M3

Man, if for Destiny 2 Bungie can implement some kind of cross-console transfer like R* did with GTA it'd be fantastic. Speaking of Destiny 2, I wonder how much of our stuff will transfer over - if at all...

That space bus is so damn ugly

Up2uQSk.jpg

E92 M3

It better all transfer.

Wasn't this the plan?

It sounds too good to be true, though...my questions arise when I wonder how they will accommodate the newcomers and the veterans in the same game?

I know them feels, bro.

Overall, my "exciting" drop rate is pitiful but Destiny gives me enough to keep playing. I basically have everything I want, but overall I don't get random cool stuff lol.

It's funny because "cunt" is a super offensive word to most Americans like myself, and I would never say it... but it sounds totally inoffensive when coming from any of you crazy British Isles residents. Not sure why that is.
Same reason that "spaz" is offensive over there. Lol. So funny because of the discussion from yesterday.

Varvor

What's the best way to farm glimmer btw? This is the only time glimmer has been an issue.

From redid.

Go to the Exclusion Zone mission on Mars set to Level 18 and use a Resupply Code consumable. Once your Ghost opens the door, kill everything exiting the 1st dropship, run forward and kill all of the Major Legionnaires. Leave one of the Phalanx or Centurions standing and either let them kill you or kill yourself so you can do it again. Rinse, repeat. Each run took me one and a half minutes, worth 600~ Glimmer plus 200-300~ Glimmer in those items you hand to the Cryptarch. You can gain around 20k Glimmer in a little over a half an hour.

adin75

How much rep is needed to hit level 3 in IB? I could use the boots to lvl30 my Titan but I may have left my run a little late.

Anyone know how long IB is lasting, I am not going to be able to play tonight. I might just have to wait until the next event, the shader is nice but I'm level 2 and getting to level 5 fast seems unlikely.

Iron Banner team finally signing off.

thanks everybody for playing or watching on stream. had some great matches. i hope some of the earlier games were archived (that blind watch game is still the highlight of the night for me).

kinda funny that we're still in "hawkian's party" even though he left ages ago, lol

Mindlog

Double checking my Arc Perun's Fire.
Hip Fire - Yes!
Kneepads - Maybe reforge?
Hammer Forged - Keeper.

Bought a second Arc Perun's Fire with Hip Fire and my choice of Perfect Balance, Accelerated Coils or Armor Piercing Rounds. I'm OK with this :]
Now my Alts don't have to bum the Final Rest off of my main during Arc Burns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom