• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl2177

So now I have 3 achievements that won't unlock: Notorious, Triple Play, and Strength of the Pack... This sucks, because I do not want to go through another 100 Crucible Marks when the achievement bug gets patched out of the OS.

Fifth pair of Hunter raid boots. Fifth. That's it other than two helmets. I'm grateful for Iron Banner gear.

Hahaha, that's all I need to get my. Hunter to 30, those damn boots. Grinding IB for the boots right now, 120 rep away from Rank 2, then just working towards Rank 3 for those boots.

Titan is 30, Warlock is 30 and Hunter will be 30 soon enough.

Woohoo!

destiny_snipesvjk56.gif

Sniper rifles come in so handy sometimes. :p

nice. sniping in this game is so satisfying.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
First IB match of the day. some guy spends the whole match spinning in place feeding the other team kills. Gets a hawkmoon. Unbelievable.

GobFather

Is there a reason to do iron banner after you reach level 4? Is there any iron banner weapon that is good? i got timur's lash and debating purchasing from the npc

Future

Man what a shitty map blind watch is. It really makes me doubt the skills of Bungie as a whole. Seriously man. They move the points a little bit but if you are alpha you are still fucked. Dying and spawning over there is an extreme disadvantage. Takes way to long to run back and contest B. Extremely frustrating if facing a decent team on the Bravo side.

I mean how do you even make this map. It's so obvious that holders of B and C have an advantage. And then you spawn one team right next to C at the start?? God damn

Magik

Man what a shitty map blind watch is. It really makes me doubt the skills of Bungie as a whole. Seriously man. They move the points a little bit but if you are alpha you are still fucked. Dying and spawning over there is an extreme disadvantage. Takes way to long to run back and contest B. Extremely frustrating if facing a decent team on the Bravo side.

I mean how do you even make this map. It's so obvious that holders of B and C have an advantage. And then you spawn one team right next to C at the start?? God damn

No kidding. Come across a team that knows what they are doing; its a tough hill to climb to get B and C. Not to mention a player can position themselves to watch over C and B at the same time which A side does not get.

On a side note, got to level 4 of IB and that's it! No more of this trash Bungie calls Multiplayer. Got what I need and I"m out!

phen0m24

Dear friendly GAF 30's
(who are currently not destroying helpless nooblets in IB)
:

I am sitting on an Atheon HM checkpoint.
I have never beaten Atheon before on hard.

My Titan needs a bottle opener helmet, and I would really enjoy acquiring either a nerfed Mythoclast
(like it will happen)
or a Vision of Confluence
(my luck I'll get a whiff of flatulence aka Chatterwhite)

Is there a 30 Sherpa Squad (TM) available that would graciously take a 29 Titan to the promised land -
let's be real = a chance for loot
?

Have already beaten Atheon 3x this week on normal. Just hoping for HM-level goodies.

Thank you in advance, and if not I'll just keep trying on normal (for that Vision of Flat- I mean Confluence).

PSN: ColonelOCorn

Dear friendly GAF 30's
(who are currently not destroying helpless nooblets in IB)
:

I am sitting on an Atheon HM checkpoint.
I have never beaten Atheon before on hard.

My Titan needs a bottle opener helmet, and I would really enjoy acquiring either a nerfed Mythoclast
(like it will happen)
or a Vision of Confluence
(my luck I'll get a whiff of flatulence aka Chatterwhite)

Is there a 30 Sherpa Squad (TM) available that would graciously take a 29 Titan to the promised land -
let's be real = a chance for loot
?

Have already beaten Atheon 3x this week on normal. Just hoping for HM-level goodies.

I need to do Atheon on hard as well. I am down later tonight if you can't get a group together.

Kalamari

With good teamwork, it is fairly easy to take over C and force the other team to spawn at A. It's not a shitty map, It's just that a coordinated team effort is needed to have a chance at winning.

phen0m24

I need to do Atheon on hard as well. I am down later tonight if you can't get a group together.

I just tried again with 4 29's and 2 30's and it was just... Less than stellar.

:( Hoping for some folks that are like "Yeah, I can drop 15 minutes, show Atheon who's boss, and help Colonel because he's so nice (
who are we kidding, the dude wants loot.
")

:)

Thanks Cosmos

:( Hoping for some folks that are like "Yeah, I can drop 15 minutes, show Atheon who's boss, and help Colonel because he's so nice (
")

Thanks Cosmos
I would def help but I am out of town till tomorrow :/

Not complaining, but this was definitely Destiny flipping me off:

Need gaunts to hit 30.
Spend all week grinding IB.
Buy gaunts.
Level to 30.
Do HM Raid for the first time.
Get Helmet and Gaunts.

LOL.

Not complaining, but this was definitely Destiny flipping me off:

Need gaunts to hit 30.
Spend all week grinding IB.
Buy gaunts.
Level to 30.
Do HM Raid for the first time.
Get Helmet and Gaunts.

LOL.

Of course you know RNGesus would never have dropped the gauntlets had you not purchased it in the first place and you would still be wallowing in frustration right now.

Mattiator

")

Thanks Cosmos

I may be able to give ya a hand tonight if I can get on around the usual time 9 pst. I'm going fishing at 4 am so it would have to be efficient :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom